Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:05:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which coin can make a 10x+ profits  (Read 3549 times)
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:16:53 PM

Look at disruptive tech, with a clear use case and projects with a very low market capitalization (under $10 M)

my .50cents (of btc):

SNT is great, but already too expensive at $185M MK. (Market Kapitalization)
Waves is awesome but already priced (can do x2 maybe?)

Lower cap gems:
ARK, NEXUS, EDGELESS, VIA, VERGE, and of course BITBAY.
These are lower than $50M and can do x10 to reach a $500M MK

Very low "underdogs":
with potentially massive returns (x100), or a total loss...
ESP, INSANE, VOISE, QWARK

Very astute observation.
Bay, Via, ESP, and Insane have very good community and strong development.
Waves is awesome too.
LamboMoonYacht

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:41:12 PM

Look at disruptive tech, with a clear use case and projects with a very low market capitalization (under $10 M)

my .50cents (of btc):

SNT is great, but already too expensive at $185M MK. (Market Kapitalization)
Waves is awesome but already priced (can do x2 maybe?)

Lower cap gems:
ARK, NEXUS, EDGELESS, VIA, VERGE, and of course BITBAY.
These are lower than $50M and can do x10 to reach a $500M MK

Very low "underdogs":
with potentially massive returns (x100), or a total loss...
ESP, INSANE, VOISE, QWARK

Very astute observation.
Bay, Via, ESP, and Insane have very good community and strong development.
Waves is awesome too.
Waves is pulling a Titanic at the moment.
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:41:37 PM

Not really familiar with those other coins other than tezos, which I heard of. But I think the best coin which can make you profit 10X or more would be those that are listed in the coinmarketcap. Those new coins are still 50/50 because they will still try to impress the investors and etc. But it is also a good thing ti buy coins which have lesser value, just make sure it has projects that you think will be productive in the future.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:50:51 PM

Maybe Qwark (but what matters is to be at the top of the pyramig, right?)

ESP got some hype, and fell -50%. Devs are now reworking the code and will push a nice product soon.
Pumped and dumped does not mean anything for a coin whose MK ranged between 1 and 2M. It is too early to say.

I could not find any info about the devs. Buying a coin with anonoymous team is risky.

Rewards come with Risk.
It's a highly speculative investment, but.. with good signs
On the technical side, it's a Hybrid POS/POW (the new trend, blocks 51% attacks etc...).
On the business side: they plan to host websites on the blockchain: That would be a true revolution: no more DDos possible etc... It could be the new way of hosting sites on the web. Brilliant use case, and masssssssive market behind.
On the speculative side: they are adding the coin to more and more exchanges, and the mighty Bittrex is the next one on the list.

That's an array of positive signs. I may be wrong of course... the market is always right.
LamboMoonYacht

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:14:59 PM

Maybe Qwark (but what matters is to be at the top of the pyramig, right?)

ESP got some hype, and fell -50%. Devs are now reworking the code and will push a nice product soon.
Pumped and dumped does not mean anything for a coin whose MK ranged between 1 and 2M. It is too early to say.

I could not find any info about the devs. Buying a coin with anonoymous team is risky.

Rewards come with Risk.
It's a highly speculative investment, but.. with good signs
On the technical side, it's a Hybrid POS/POW (the new trend, blocks 51% attacks etc...).
On the business side: they plan to host websites on the blockchain: That would be a true revolution: no more DDos possible etc... It could be the new way of hosting sites on the web. Brilliant use case, and masssssssive market behind.
On the speculative side: they are adding the coin to more and more exchanges, and the mighty Bittrex is the next one on the list.

That's an array of positive signs. I may be wrong of course... the market is always right.

Look at the CryptoCoderz website, especially the "Team" page. Espers is a joke. No one with an ounce of sense would invest a penny in them.

They got pumped and dumped. A lot of clueless people saw the price increase and mistook it for organic growth. It wasn't.
stupid_seb

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:26:57 PM

Look at the CryptoCoderz website, especially the "Team" page. Espers is a joke. No one with an ounce of sense would invest a penny in them.

They got pumped and dumped. A lot of clueless people saw the price increase and mistook it for organic growth. It wasn't.

You choice, if you prefer to give your ETH to Dan Larimer...

I agree with the lack of experience, but I still  like the team:
1- it's not a shady Chinese team or something based in the Caymans (Bitshares...)
2- They are the ones behind INSANE, which is a good coin.

As said, it is very speculative, so not everything looks awesome; otherwise the coin would be at x10 its value today...
berrygood

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 05:30:55 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2017, 07:35:22 PM by berrygood

My choices are bca, patientory and mobilego in the long term

LamboMoonYacht

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:56:49 PM

My choices are bcap, patientory, and mobilego in the long term

Patientory has 7 team members but only 1 is a developer? Uh... ok.

And MobileGo is sinking faster than a submarine with screen doors.

Edit: Yup, Patientory looks like a scam https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6e682v/patientory_ico_warning_7_red_flags/
stupid_seb

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 06:31:49 PM

My choices are bcap, patientory, and mobilego in the long term

Patientory has 7 team members but only 1 is a developer? Uh... ok.

And MobileGo is sinking faster than a submarine with screen doors.

Edit: Yup, Patientory looks like a scam https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6e682v/patientory_ico_warning_7_red_flags/

Give us your picks @ LamboMoonYacht !
You seem to be knowledgable, at least you investigate more than the average noob here.

Thx!
LamboMoonYacht

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:47:23 PM

You're probably better off not knowing my picks. I see crypto as gambling, not investing. Only looking for high risk/high reward coins, mostly market caps under $50m -- preferably lower.

Currently holding VIA, XZC, CRW, VOX, BAY, BLOCK, NXS, UIS, XMY.

If I were going to buy the bigger coins, I'd probably go for LTC and IOTA. Day-trading ETH on the big dips is usually good for an easy 20% too.

If you lose all your money, it's not my fault  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: