Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:36:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEWARE OF ANY "ROCKET" Faucet.  (Read 1620 times)
AdolfinWolf (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:03:35 AM

I would like everyone to be aware when using any faucets from "giwrg0s1" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=900845 that it might be a complete scam.

As you can see, he already has red trust, he is operating faucets with extremely high withdraw thresholds, removes every critical question he gets, and alot of people are calling him out for being a scammer.

For some reason there are still alot of people using his faucets, I am just warning you that the chances of getting paid are very low, and that you should reconsider putting your time and efforts into that site.

He was a ponzi operator previously aswell, if that doesn't tell you enough, i don't know what does.

If anyone has been paid by him, let me know, and i'll remove this thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1977632.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1990842.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1990832.0

hlourenco

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:22:53 PM

Yes. Scam.
giwrg0s1

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:58:48 PM

Thanks for promoting my threads to bring more hate. appreciate it
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:06:08 PM

i didn't reach the minium payout but i saw a guy posted error messenge when he cashed out and his balance is deleted. I don't care whether it is true but why you keep deleting hist post ? Without any explaine...
giwrg0s1

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:10:25 PM

i didn't reach the minium payout but i saw a guy posted error messenge when he cashed out and his balance is deleted. I don't care whether it is true but why you keep deleting hist post ? Without any explaine...

people always complain when ever they see negative trust for something old.
lokkes

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:23:16 PM

We complain because you are deleting our comments without actually addressing them. Especially that error message, which instead of fixing, you delete like it never happened.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:24:59 PM

No i don't care about your "negative trust". But they posted a screenshot with error.
That post is deleted makes me wondering...
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:44:21 PM

Oh, really.

I never brought up your trust, all I asked you was legitimate questions and you deleted them all.
Do you call that transparent, safe, good?

You're just a scammer who runs ponzi schemes and people shouldn't be afraid to step up and call you out, when you keep proving it constantly with every action of yours.
hlourenco

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:02:11 PM

It's not a complaint it's true, I reach 100000 and an error occurs and after that I start again with 0. Nobody receives from your site.
Akif52

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:06:04 PM

He is just advertising through the forum. All to get medication for your old grandmother.
ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:48:22 AM

He is just advertising through the forum. All to get medication for your old grandmother.
All his recent 'rocket' sites are for a purpose.It's not a big 'rocket science' that we can't understand.
His desperate mission is just he needs 'fish' for his doubler site/s which NEVER pay.

AdolfinWolf (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 11:35:02 AM

All his recent 'rocket' sites are for a purpose.It's not a big 'rocket science' that we can't understand.
His desperate mission is just he needs 'fish' for his doubler site/s which NEVER pay.
Or even more simpler, just advertiser money. I believe he was using adsense the last time i checked his faucets, which is also against Google TOS, and it will only be a matter of time before he gets removed. Therefore, his faucet was unsustainable to begin with.

If you'd say so, My pleasure. I find it funny how you first ignore all my questions, and then call it "hate"? Why don't you refute them with arguments if you're a legit operator. No one is stopping you.

While i like giving people second chances, you're playing the victim, which absolutely shouldn't be your role as someone who operated "doubling" ponzi scams. Man up.

"Double your coins in 100 hours."

Seems legit.  Cool

ilvbtc
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:42:36 PM

ROCKET BITCO IS SCAM.......... An ERROR PAGE below is what one gets when one tries to withdraw from the site and balance turns 0 ...........DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Slim Application Error
The application could not run because of the following error:

Details

Type: Exception
File: /var/www/html/core.php
Line: 168
Trace

#0 /var/www/html/index.php(488): sendMoney('16SKE7oJeYjA9gQ...', '102996')
#1 [internal function]: {closure}()
#2 /var/www/html/Slim/Route.php(436): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array)
#3 /var/www/html/Slim/Slim.php(1307): Slim\Route->dispatch()
#4 /var/www/html/Slim/Middleware/Flash.php(85): Slim\Slim->call()
#5 /var/www/html/Slim/Middleware/MethodOverride.php(92): Slim\Middleware\Flash->call()
#6 /var/www/html/Slim/Middleware/PrettyExceptions.php(67): Slim\Middleware\MethodOverride->call()
#7 /var/www/html/Slim/Slim.php(1254): Slim\Middleware\PrettyExceptions->call()
#8 /var/www/html/index.php(529): Slim\Slim->run()
#9 {main}"

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 02:41:07 PM

I had repeatedly said the same everywhere since the start of this faucet. I even asked moderators to do something with the self-moderated thread they are operating (of which every negative comments are deleted) but they said they can not do anything to prevent such likely scam.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
seniorbtc

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:44:23 PM

Forgot to post there... I posted this post on rocketbitco topic and it got deleted. Forgot to put it there...

Confirmed SCAM! After pressing withdraw button all balance gone! And got error that site owner didn't set wallet provider for payments. So they will never pay!

Proof:  https://streamable.com/s/t8vpz
ilvbtc
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:06:57 AM

I would like everyone to be aware when using any faucets from "giwrg0s1" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=900845 that it might be a complete scam.

As you can see, he already has red trust, he is operating faucets with extremely high withdraw thresholds, removes every critical question he gets, and alot of people are calling him out for being a scammer.

For some reason there are still alot of people using his faucets, I am just warning you that the chances of getting paid are very low, and that you should reconsider putting your time and efforts into that site.

He was a ponzi operator previously aswell, if that doesn't tell you enough, i don't know what does.

If anyone has been paid by him, let me know, and i'll remove this thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1977632.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1990842.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1990832.0
Not only 'rocket sites' he started a new scam site.It's bitcoin-now site which promises 10k-12k satoshi/720 m....and even here too after reaching min.100k no w/d button appears and soon 100k disappears and count starts AFRESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:20:01 PM

hehe if someone belives in this faucets with this dammed hight rewards then i think its his own fault.

so i think most people know this is scam Cheesy

regards
rafolon

Activity: 638
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 07:42:15 AM

SCAM

Currently paying sites
HITBITS ||  SATOSHILABS || NETBOX || PRESEARCH || FREEBTC || COINTIPLY
DigDeepMining

Activity: 580
Merit: 253

Atheios.org

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:13:25 PM

***CONFIRMED***SCAM***
https://supload.com/ByuSUzpNb
George.FAUTSY

Activity: 106

In Bitcoin We Trust!

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 02:25:39 PM

guys report to moderators that self moderated scam.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: