Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:23:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinJustin taking command.  (Read 173 times)
BitcoinJustin (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:05:31 PM

Bitcoinjustin has put in the work for you and wants to give back. I have spent countless hours reading over white papers, traveling to the bitcoin capitals of the world, and have even been lucky enough to interview top experts about the future of blockchain and hyperledger technology. Bitcoin has opened the door far beyond just bitcoin, bitcoin introduced the blockchain, which is still in its infancy. Only recently have central banks and world governments caught onto this idea of decentralization, and it scared them. It takes them out of the picture, something that has never been possible before.

I have tried and tested the latest bitcoin trading bots, algorithms, computer software, and military technology. I have learned some wild shit over the last few years and I would highly advise to take the time and listen. There is a lot of bullshit surrounding bitcoin, it can be tough to dig through all of the information in order to find the truth, but that's why I am here to help.

I have found that one of my best skills is taking complicated information and making it useful to you. No one likes to be confused and there is no need to be! I have learned the tools, tricks, and hacks (legal, illegal, guerilla, black ops) that are being used by nation-states around the globe.

We live in crazy times. Never before has the world been so politically unstable, the governments are losing control, people are waking up.

Bitcoins are here to stay. Trust the blockchain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:11:53 PM

Bitcoinjustin has put in the work for you and wants to give back. I have spent countless hours reading over white papers, traveling to the bitcoin capitals of the world, and have even been lucky enough to interview top experts about the future of blockchain and hyperledger technology. Bitcoin has opened the door far beyond just bitcoin, bitcoin introduced the blockchain, which is still in its infancy. Only recently have central banks and world governments caught onto this idea of decentralization, and it scared them. It takes them out of the picture, something that has never been possible before.

I have tried and tested the latest bitcoin trading bots, algorithms, computer software, and military technology. I have learned some wild shit over the last few years and I would highly advise to take the time and listen. There is a lot of bullshit surrounding bitcoin, it can be tough to dig through all of the information in order to find the truth, but that's why I am here to help.

I have found that one of my best skills is taking complicated information and making it useful to you. No one likes to be confused and there is no need to be! I have learned the tools, tricks, and hacks (legal, illegal, guerilla, black ops) that are being used by nation-states around the globe.

We live in crazy times. Never before has the world been so politically unstable, the governments are losing control, people are waking up.

Bitcoins are here to stay. Trust the blockchain.
Sod off. You have to give us any sort of other reason to trust you other than fishing for replies on a fresh account with one of the more generic names I have seen on this forum. If you had some credentials then fine, there's some added credibility, but if you're just trying to base your legitimacy off of a text file on a new account with basically no other activity then don't expect to be taken seriously in any way.

Also if you supposedly know some "guerilla" and "black-ops" hacks then I guarantee that the governments around the world either don't use them anymore since they're declassified and available to the public, or you're going to get a visit from the party van.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: