Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:23:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hiring Web Developer for Market Type Website  (Read 632 times)
FastCoin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 05:53:50 PM

Im currently hiring a full Web Developer to create a full website from scratch like mtgox.com or bitcoin.de with all those functionalities and more ... I can pay in btcs or money ... I also will pay a good amount for this ...
Anyone interested PM me with their opinions about this ...
Thanks ...
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 06:38:42 PM

What language do you want it programmed in?  ASP.NET or PHP?

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
FastCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 09:06:40 PM

i would prefer PHP
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 09:09:39 PM

You want an exchange, I would highly recommend making sure the developer understands security, and you probably want to get someone who has a security background to also help on the project. Remember 45% of bitcoin exchanges fail.
ironcross360

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Troll of the Fourth Reich.

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 10:56:50 PM

I can do just the web design part.

Im currently hiring a full Web Developer to create a full website from scratch like mtgox.com or bitcoin.de with all those functionalities and more ... I can pay in btcs or money ... I also will pay a good amount for this ...
Anyone interested PM me with their opinions about this ...
Thanks ...

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
FastCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 11:03:05 PM

You want an exchange, I would highly recommend making sure the developer understands security, and you probably want to get someone who has a security background to also help on the project. Remember 45% of bitcoin exchanges fail.

yes thats exactly what im looking for ... anyone interested?
Thanks for your time ...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: