Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:21:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is poised to take the #1 (one) place  (Read 850 times)
patroncito (OP)

Activity: 398
Merit: 107

LONG BITCOIN, SHORT BANKS, DUMP FIAT FOR BITCOIN

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:54:28 PM

Ethereum will take the #1 (one) place of the cryptocurrency sector by August, 2017 in my opinion. Bitcoin could have a severe drop next month and a large percentage of that money will go to Ethereum. THE FLIPPENING IS HERE. Price could be $700 by then in my opinion
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 04:58:56 PM

the eth team spams, just like the old monero spams  Grin both claimed to take over bitcoin  Cheesy

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:07:48 PM

Ethereum will take the #1 (one) place of the cryptocurrency sector by August, 2017 in my opinion. Bitcoin could have a severe drop next month and a large percentage of that money will go to Ethereum. THE FLIPPENING IS HERE. Price could be $700 by then in my opinion

Too early to say that but is fine, everyone has their own opinion. Look again the price action and volume, is going down and maybe more lower than this month. You must prepare if your analyze are wrong and get loss. See your strategy and replace your stop loss on the right area. Be carefull and good luck.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
patroncito (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:11:13 PM

the eth team spams, just like the old monero spams  Grin both claimed to take over bitcoin  Cheesy

ARK is a joke. It it is a scam in my opinion. That's why nobody cares about it
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1330
Merit: 288

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:23:04 PM

You strayed far away with your imaginations, mate. Ethereum will beat bitcoin's market cap placing as number 1 crypto currency, beat bitcoin's real world usages, and beat bitcoin's price eventually. Sleep well, mate.

Also instead of facing the above claim, you charged at his avatar, which shows how much knowledge (and logic) you lack about the project you are trying to push.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
asapjoshyy

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:25:26 PM

new member here but been into crypto for the past month and have done a ton of research
i also agree ETH has potential to go #1 but that basically comes down to if Bitcoin forks into 2 coins Aug 1st
if Bitcoin comes to an agreement with miners and stays together can you really see ETH still overtaking BTC??
also i see a lot of people predicting $750-1k end of year projections for ETH that would still be a solid #2 position on the market imo
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:32:53 PM

THE FLIPPENING IS HERE ?

hahahhahah  Cheesy

Hey NOOB i think you been on the exchanger getting bad advices from pajeets too much  Wink

PS:
Idiot to teach you a lesson i will report you shit-posting garbage spam topic as SPECUALTION.
Remember when i already warned you about the rules ?
Point being is i would not take advice from a 4 posts noob account that posts vague spam advertising.
If you are not smart enough to follow basic rules here i have to suspect you are a mining1 fraud cache sort of shill ETH scam pusher.

So ya thanks for posting silly / vague comments.
I will make sure to go buy ETH ICO fuel tokens for $300 each ASAP !

FUD first & ask questions later™
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:49:29 PM

ETH might not gain number 1 position anytime soon, yes ETH has gained really impressive growth till now but when segwit will be activated on bitcoin money might flow from alts into bitcoin rather than vice versa.  Grin
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:55:35 PM

THE FLIPPENING IS HERE ?

hahahhahah  Cheesy

Hey NOOB i think you been on the exchanger getting bad advices from pajeets too much  Wink

PS:
Idiot to teach you a lesson i will report you shit-posting garbage spam topic as SPECUALTION.
Point being is i would not take advice from a 4 posts noob account that posts vague spam advertising.
If you are not smart enough to follow basic rules here i have to suspect you are a mining1 fraud cache sort of shill ETH scam pusher.

lol, exactly.

eth overpriced shit pretty much, but he whale bots and traders play the game.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
patroncito (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:29:28 PM

THE FLIPPENING IS HERE ?

hahahhahah  Cheesy

PS:

Do whatever the fuck you want you piece of dog shit
John.D.Hill

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:10:25 PM

you know, before hand I would've doubted this. but given the recent flash crash and subsequent bounce back, I assume and believe that whoever was the individual or group to initiate this flash crash had automatic buy-tickets placed between $0.10-0.01 and they have a large market-share now and will very much so profit greatly when Ethereum goes to the moon.

very interesting.
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:25:56 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2017, 09:00:43 PM by ðºÞæ

Price could be $700 by then in my opinion

A little bit insanity right there.
It would require $ 17.5 Million of new capital flowing in every single day just to hold the price for something which is in unlimited supply. Obviously, if it wants to go higher, it would require even more new money coming in.
Bitcoin right now needs $ 4 mil, but 80% of all coins already mined. On top of it, smart contracts on Bitcoin run 100 times faster because no central  bottleneck. Depending what happens on August 1.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
clardalan

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Bitcoin amateur learning by doing

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:39:54 PM

curious how this ends.
I am a bitcoin believer, for its usecase as GOLD.

but I understand we will need consumer applications that mimic stuff like Netflix, Skype, Amazon, etc..
so we need an infrastructure that supports that and applications developed on that.

Eth can do that, or some other alternative can do that.

However, we should stop spamming stupid cryptocurrencies. We need much more focus on revenue generating consumer applications with real life use and adoption!!!

Tip/donate
LTC: Lf44EehvMzoyjnWqbmsxugomAnRzKawXu
CrowdFunder

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:02:31 PM

curious how this ends.
I am a bitcoin believer, for its usecase as GOLD.

but I understand we will need consumer applications that mimic stuff like Netflix, Skype, Amazon, etc..
so we need an infrastructure that supports that and applications developed on that.

Eth can do that, or some other alternative can do that.

However, we should stop spamming stupid cryptocurrencies. We need much more focus on revenue generating consumer applications with real life use and adoption!!!

That is why they both work together and btc'ers should stop fudding eth'ers and vice versa. They are both great cryptocurrencies that work well within their own markets. I don't see eth taking root in a lot of the real market places that btc currently dominates but it will take control of a lot of application based things.

They will likely both keep rising and which will have a higher marketcap at the end of the year or next year is just hard to say, personally I lean more on ethereum in the long run but they also need to solve their scaling issues first.
John Titor

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:14:11 PM

If it happens it will only be on paper due to how centralized Eth's supply is.  Bitcoin remains as the principal unit of exchange for the entirety of the altcoin market, and unless that changes  bitcoin will effectively remain the #1 crypto currency, regardless of what sits next to #1 on coinmarketcap.

Also all I see from the Ethereum camp is ICO after ICO with a load of empty promises; no realistic scaling solution or use case, just a bunch shady institutional investors and a cult of personality around a Russian nerd that is also the son of an oligarch, it is a bubble plain and simple.  Is the bubble done blowing up? I have no idea, for all I know this is only the start; but I do know one thing, it will end up being the second South Sea Bubble if it keeps going the way it is going, and that is not something we should be supporting.
Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 09:20:17 PM

i think bitcoin still the best, is very dificult can replace bitcoin
if only number one altcoin this now etherum is number one
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:23:33 PM

I will have have preferred to see more analysis to support this position than this but I don't see that happening not now not in the bear future because even the last crash that happen few days ago to the price of bitcoin, its effect by default affected ETH With various threads coming up predicting the death of ETH among others. Others were saying the bubble has bursted but because of  a few days in price recovery is not a determination of taking over because no one knows what will happen to price even before tomorrow morning.
lambofan

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:43:12 PM

ETH might not gain number 1 position anytime soon, yes ETH has gained really impressive growth till now but when segwit will be activated on bitcoin money might flow from alts into bitcoin rather than vice versa.  Grin
No one can doubt that, I think the next month will be full of expectations, especially in the rivalry that has been forming between these two colossi BTC and ETH.

benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 10:42:10 PM

ARK is a joke. It it is a scam in my opinion. That's why nobody cares about it

Ark is #1 for alt and will take over crap Eth sometime next year

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: