Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:46:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer: BTC/USD Price Tracking and Discussion 2.0 (Unmoderated)  (Read 12064 times)
savetherainforest

Activity: 1848
Merit: 609

Plant 1xTree for each Satoshi earned!

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 12:30:36 AM

That was a decent hard fork, but it never maintained the hash rate of the original and thus became an alt-thread.

So many threads, so little time.

Well... so many of those are or feel unreachable and don't give or inspire enough confidence in expression and free speech!... So... u know... ppl prefer the easy way in a semi-simple environment with some perception of a semi-vulnerable system... like this forum system! Tongue

And btw... I miss your profile pic... Cheesy Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yefi
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:12:34 AM

Of all the predictions going around, this one looks the most realistic to me. Segwit activation and lack of a soft fork on Aug. 1 will result in a breakout of the pennant being created now.

I don't see the confidence or investor fortitude in the markets for this. My money is on a deeper test into the mid-thousands.
savetherainforest

Activity: 1848
Merit: 609

Plant 1xTree for each Satoshi earned!

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:01:28 AM

Of all the predictions going around, this one looks the most realistic to me. Segwit activation and lack of a soft fork on Aug. 1 will result in a breakout of the pennant being created now.

I don't see the confidence or investor fortitude in the markets for this. My money is on a deeper test into the mid-thousands.

He seems to have 'painted' a very conservative prediction on things. Btw... I see a lot of "bread & salt" circus this year for the people! The currency wars will start because of food prices being destroyed by all the weird weather we are having all over the globe, floods & heat waves seem to be the new norm. And it will be a f'ing bid war on things like food that each country will struggle with. Their only option will be to devalue by printing more! They will just have to throw with more cash! Global mega inflation incoming!!! Cheesy Cheesy
Le Happy Merchant

Activity: 634
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:24:47 AM

Gotta get a post in early in the fork I think will 'win'.

kurious
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1643

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 10:03:54 AM

Theymos is asking for a list of who might want to take over the old WO thread:

If option 1 or 3 occur, who are the candidates for new listed owner / mods? Someone please compile a list.

Anyone interested?

我想要火箭和火车
FractalUniverse

Activity: 1034
Merit: 558

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:14:48 PM

yawn. this weekend is pretty boring on the market. nothing is pumping on finex, everything is slowly drifting lower. its like watching paint dry Embarrassed
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:25:30 PM

yawn. this weekend is pretty boring on the market. nothing is pumping on finex, everything is slowly drifting lower. its like watching paint dry Embarrassed

it is actually creating a technical indicator at the moment

to me looks like a bullish pennant

Grin
FractalUniverse

Activity: 1034
Merit: 558

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:58:40 PM

It may still be a symmetrical triangle moreless, with chance of breaking on either side. if broken down, it may complete head and shoulders reversal pattern as well.
so its too early to tell, it needs some more time to complete
bitserve
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1464

Self made HODLER ✓

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 10:01:39 PM

At least it looks like we are still going sideways inside the triangle. Still one month to the big Bitcoin event I don't think this sideways is a bad sign but a logical one.

19VBmRQVqrtNTGiwngZutwREagcKxJgVZM
HI-TEC99
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 2846

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 10:08:27 PM

That's what it feels like to me. Although traders always say buy the dip it's not easy to do when the price is going down. It's easiest to buy at the worst time possible when the market is at peak euphoria.

The 10% of successful traders are probably buying the bullish pennant, and the other 90% are probably selling the dip.
deepcolderwallet

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:16:20 PM

That's what it feels like to me. Although traders always say buy the dip it's not easy to do when the price is going down. It's easiest to buy at the worst time possible when the market is at peak euphoria.

The 10% of successful traders are probably buying the bullish pennant, and the other 90% are probably selling the dip.

If I had any fiat left I'd be buying like there was no tomorrow.
This seems to be the best opportunity Bitcoin is giving us in a long time. Since 2013 Macroeconomics  changed a lot and the world is about a financial collapse. I'm not a SHTF guy but here where I live I see no other investment. Bitcoin will save my retirement.

If you'd like to help me saving for my babie's future, bitcoin:1QCD4EYjeuEGjVCxkD7PAD2feEVEMYvpGU
HI-TEC99
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:34:47 PM

If I had any fiat left I'd be buying like there was no tomorrow.
This seems to be the best opportunity Bitcoin is giving us in a long time. Since 2013 Macroeconomics  changed a lot and the world is about a financial collapse. I'm not a SHTF guy but here where I live I see no other investment. Bitcoin will save my retirement.

Yes a financial collapse is what instigated the birth of Bitcoin. If there's another one I expect Bitcoin to go parabolic because the next time the banks won't get bailed out by governments, they will bail themselves in using their own customer's deposits.

It already happened in the 2012–13 Cypriot financial crisis, and it's going to happen all over the world if there's another worldwide depression like in 2008/2009.

This thread was started by someone who had a fortune taken from him by his Cypriot bank in 2013.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=160292.0
yefi
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 12:40:13 AM

Yes a financial collapse is what instigated the birth of Bitcoin. If there's another one I expect Bitcoin to go parabolic because the next time the banks won't get bailed out by governments, they will bail themselves in using their own customer's deposits.

It already happened in the 2012–13 Cypriot financial crisis, and it's going to happen all over the world if there's another worldwide depression like in 2008/2009.

This thread was started by someone who had a fortune taken from him by his Cypriot bank in 2013.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=160292.0

The non-inflationary model should preserve wealth and increase its appeal during the next financial meltdown. However, in the immediate instance of a meltdown, there might be a sell-off. Part of that reason is the hot money, and part of it the stock-like value in alts tied to economic activity. That should depress prices until the store of value function predominates.
harrymmmm

Activity: 576
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 02:28:13 AM

I like the idea of free speech! Thats more in keeping with Adams original thread.

For Adam!

Any thread where a post like this survives definitely has (so far) a light touch moderation.

So now I have to follow Marcus' thread and this one Sad
TeeBone

Activity: 502
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:33:29 AM

Yeah, triangle is gonna bust out impulsively next 3-4 days...hoping we get 4th of July fireworks
HI-TEC99
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:24:48 AM

Yeah, triangle is gonna bust out impulsively next 3-4 days...hoping we get 4th of July fireworks

Why do you think it will be in 3-4 days? Bitcoin's price sometimes goes sideways for months. Another week or two before a triangle bust out isn't inconceivable.
bitserve
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1464

Self made HODLER ✓

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:47:54 AM

19VBmRQVqrtNTGiwngZutwREagcKxJgVZM
TeeBone

Activity: 502
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:06:21 AM

Why do you think it will be in 3-4 days? Bitcoin's price sometimes goes sideways for months. Another week or two before a triangle bust out isn't inconceivable.

Its what typically occurs at the apex of wedge......could go sideways too, for a few weeks, then make a move. I just see alot of volatility near-term with 2X and all.
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:32:26 PM

(((Feminism))) (((Communism))) (((Open borders)))

Testing 1, 2....

Everything appears to be properly categorized there.  Further revelations on the subject:

Yea, I read that a long time ago.  You'll notice it pops up right after the conclusion of WW2 when the Marxist jews took over the world and cites people like (((Mayer Amschel Rothschild))) as some type of hero in the book.
It's basically their new "protocols of the elders of zion" for modern times.  Whites in high positions go along with the Jew scheme thinking they're in some type of club, but nope; they're just useful idiot Shabbos Goys helping to prop up global Jewish enslavement.  Holocaust 2.0 coming soon.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 5041

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:47:28 PM

(((Feminism))) (((Communism))) (((Open borders)))

Testing 1, 2....

Everything appears to be properly categorized there.

Hey r0ach, are you a listener of Stefan Molyneux?  This video discussion with Faith Goldy on the rise of cultural Marxism in Canada was really good.  Hard for a rational person not to agree with their feelings on the subject. We see it happening in the U.S. as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69wbxW6YEdQ
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: