Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:28:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer: BTC/USD Price Tracking and Discussion 2.0 (Unmoderated)  (Read 12064 times)
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:06:01 PM

Go home, your kingdom of terror sucks!

I had to prepare you for the new policies ...

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
savetherainforest

Activity: 1848
Merit: 609

Plant 1xTree for each Satoshi earned!

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:06:33 PM

If Lauda wins this thing I won't go near it.  Angry

That Lauda tyrant probably voted with all 3 of his accounts...  Cheesy  Cheesy

He was staff before turning to a life of crime. Maybe Theymos has a record of his socks.

hahahahaha..

Better to be feared than loved.

There are several good candidates in the running - and probably any one of them would be acceptable and relatively tolerant to preserve the thread's seemingly laissez faire culture and history..

It is one thing talking in theory about no moderation or that someone is a tyrant... but when push comes to shove, it is likely that some posts need to be deleted to facilitate participation - at least in the shill account arena .. and also possibly in the arena that seems to be a pattern of purposefully spreading disinformation and/or seeming to purposefully engage in a means that diverts from the topic with a kind of ongoing trolling that also may have a tendency to purposefully and knowingly spread FUD.. ..

tough to figure out the line, exactly.. and maybe sometimes moderators go too far - but hopefully we end up getting a moderator who is tolerant and errors on the side of allowing post unless they are really obvious in the troll/shill category.

For what you are talking there... That specific type of format on a forum... It just does not comply with the format we have now! Smiley ...
A more advanced and complex forum system needs to exist for the expression and implementation of your vision! Smiley
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10153

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:18:33 PM

He was staff before turning to a life of crime. Maybe Theymos has a record of his socks.

hahahahaha..

There are several good candidates in the running - and probably any one of them would be acceptable and relatively tolerant to preserve the thread's seemingly laissez faire culture and history..

It is one thing talking in theory about no moderation or that someone is a tyrant... but when push comes to shove, it is likely that some posts need to be deleted to facilitate participation - at least in the shill account arena .. and also possibly in the arena that seems to be a pattern of purposefully spreading disinformation and/or seeming to purposefully engage in a means that diverts from the topic with a kind of ongoing trolling that also may have a tendency to purposefully and knowingly spread FUD.. ..

tough to figure out the line, exactly.. and maybe sometimes moderators go too far - but hopefully we end up getting a moderator who is tolerant and errors on the side of allowing post unless they are really obvious in the troll/shill category.

For what you are talking there... That specific type of format on a forum... It just does not comply with the format we have now! Smiley ...
A more advanced and complex forum system needs to exist for the expression and implementation of your vision! Smiley

Usual Save_T_R_F gobbledy gook.    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

By the way, in my above statement, I am not envisioning anything, I am just suggesting that the art of balance n moderating is likely easier said than done.. and it is possible that Lauda may have been a bit too much of a moderator from time to time, but it also seems likely that at least a little bit of moderation is needed - ..  Tongue

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
savetherainforest

Activity: 1848
Merit: 609

Plant 1xTree for each Satoshi earned!

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:04:53 AM

hahahahaha..

Usual Save_T_R_F gobbledy gook.    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

By the way, in my above statement, I am not envisioning anything, I am just suggesting that the art of balance n moderating is likely easier said than done.. and it is possible that Lauda may have been a bit too much of a moderator from time to time, but it also seems likely that at least a little bit of moderation is needed - ..  Tongue

You pertain or aspire to features that the website just does not contain. Smiley  Roll Eyes
deepcolderwallet

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:10:36 AM

Congrats, genius!
You killed your own thriving thread.

If you'd like to help me saving for my babie's future, bitcoin:1QCD4EYjeuEGjVCxkD7PAD2feEVEMYvpGU
bitserve
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1464

Self made HODLER ✓

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:28:19 AM

Congrats, genius!

I have to say that even if you have been slightly offensive to Meuh, any time I read those words "kingdom of terror" and come to my mind all those excessive rules about quotes, offtopic, pics size, and basically everything I ROFL! It's one of the most funny arguments I have seen in ages Smiley

19VBmRQVqrtNTGiwngZutwREagcKxJgVZM
Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:41:23 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2017, 12:54:48 AM by Meuh6879

Congrats, genius!

essence of a P2P forum.
you're welcome.

mission success !

bonus : high resolution picture, right-clic on it and "display the photo".
deepcolderwallet

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:00:35 AM

Congrats, genius!

I have to say that even if you have been slightly offensive to Meuh, any time I read those words "kingdom of terror" and come to my mind all those excessive rules about quotes, offtopic, pics size, and basically everything I ROFL! It's one of the most funny arguments I have seen in ages Smiley

Meuh got exactly what I meant. It's not about the rules, it's his behavior. He deleted everything I posted, even ON-TOPIC subjects, like our discussion about if the H&S pattern was weird or not. Maybe he didn't delete one or two random posts.

If you'd like to help me saving for my babie's future, bitcoin:1QCD4EYjeuEGjVCxkD7PAD2feEVEMYvpGU
deepcolderwallet

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:01:48 AM

Congrats, genius!

essence of a P2P forum.
you're welcome.

mission success !

bonus : high resolution picture, right-clic on it and "display the photo".

A loser's speech. Exactly what I expected.

deepcolderwallet

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:06:40 AM

Anyway, I'm very happy infrofont is winning theymos' poll. Right now infofront 27 x 21 Lauda.

r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:14:47 AM

Anyway, I'm very happy infrofont is winning theymos' poll. Right now infofront 27 x 21 Lauda.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 01:32:36 AM

Hmm, another Wall Observer fork.

Is this a sign of things to come in August?

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
deepcolderwallet

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:44:25 AM

Actually this is now the main fork, after the other two died dry. BitcoinNewsMagazine one was cool but people stopped posting there for no reason, Meuh sabotaged his own thread...

Elwar, good to see you around, have seen news from Latin America? Things are worst everyday, Maduro is playing a theater in Venezuela, possibly setting the right backstage to his so dreamed coupe d'état. Brasilian President Temer is likely to lose his presidential term due to many corruption accusations. His lawyers are using the same strategy last president used before being impeached. Sounds like desperation.

Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 01:54:47 AM

Actually this is now the main fork, after the other two died dry. BitcoinNewsMagazine one was cool but people stopped posting there for no reason, Meuh sabotaged his own thread...

Elwar, good to see you around, have seen news from Latin America? Things are worst everyday, Maduro is playing a theater in Venezuela, possibly setting the right backstage to his so dreamed coupe d'état. Brasilian President Temer is likely to lose his presidential term due to many corruption accusations. His lawyers are using the same strategy last president used before being impeached. Sounds like desperation.

With so many countries on the brink of collapse I would not be surprised by that desperation leading to some sort of world war. That tends to be a nation's way of covering up their financial problems and pulling everyone together under some false sense of threat.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
deepcolderwallet

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:00:56 AM

With so many countries on the brink of collapse I would not be surprised by that desperation leading to some sort of world war. That tends to be a nation's way of covering up their financial problems and pulling everyone together under some false sense of threat.

How do you see Bitcoin behaving in this WW scenario?

Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 02:03:44 AM

I think nations would crack down on it as some sort of money of the enemy or bans for "national security". It would go underground and likely be the only way many people can feed themselves.

Every time there is a terrorist attack in Europe they try to pass some sort of new anti-Bitcoin law.

Fiat currencies fuel war.

deepcolderwallet

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:07:13 AM

I think nations would crack down on it as some sort of money of the enemy or bans for "national security". It would go underground and likely be the only way many people can feed themselves.

Every time there is a terrorist attack in Europe they try to pass some sort of new anti-Bitcoin law.

Fiat currencies fuel war.

It's good to have such a skilled man's opinion. Thank you.

Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 02:07:31 AM

Speaking of governments.

Does anyone know of any software tools that currently exist to record things such as land titles and other governance types of remediation over the blockchain? I know that these things are theoretically possible, just wondering if anyone had an open source implementation or an open project.

infofront (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2780

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:19:32 AM

Speaking of governments.

Does anyone know of any software tools that currently exist to record things such as land titles and other governance types of remediation over the blockchain? I know that these things are theoretically possible, just wondering if anyone had an open source implementation or an open project.

Digibyte. https://digusign.com/

*Disclaimer: I have no position in DGB, nor am I planning to open one.
deepcolderwallet

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:20:03 AM

Speaking of governments.

Maybe this will be of your interest:
Blockchain startup Ubitquity has announced it will overhaul the land registrar offices of two Brazilian municipalities by embedding land ownership information into the bitcoin blockchain.
www.coindesk.com/blockchain-land-registry-tech-gets-test-brazil/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: