Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:57:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [RvT] RIVETZ: Decentralised and Mobile Cyber-Security Token  (Read 54860 times)
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:04:17 AM

RIVETZ keeps getting up after the last few months running in place
if I guess in the near future Binance exchange will be announced add RVT  Grin Get ready to $ 1-5 I am sure of it

have news about hiting Binance  exchange right now? the price of RVT is pumping now ,i didn't why?

No I'm just guessing  Grin but I'm pretty sure RVT will be listed there but we do not know exactly when
I still hold the RVT I get when participating in bounty programs I do not sell it under $ 5  Smiley
I have trust and faith that this project will get even more big this late 2018 and early 2019. Just my speculation. Rivetz is totally undervalued right now. I participated in the ICO though my ETH value is down to half than what the current price is, i still believe it would recover. And this partnerships is just the beginning.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:07:34 AM

if I guess in the near future Binance exchange will be announced add RVT  Grin Get ready to $ 1-5 I am sure of it

have news about hiting Binance  exchange right now? the price of RVT is pumping now ,i didn't why?

No I'm just guessing  Grin but I'm pretty sure RVT will be listed there but we do not know exactly when
I still hold the RVT I get when participating in bounty programs I do not sell it under $ 5  Smiley
I have trust and faith that this project will get even more big this late 2018 and early 2019. Just my speculation. Rivetz is totally undervalued right now. I participated in the ICO though my ETH value is down to half than what the current price is, i still believe it would recover. And this partnerships is just the beginning.

it will always recover, as long as the team will not leave its investors. just hold and trust them. once the project is fully develop, if not atleast half develop, the price will surely rise.
adsabelly

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:10:10 AM

They (the team / company) need to make that choice, after all, they are the only ones that can...

Me, I just sold my Rivetz - with loss - on etherdelta, and I am going to invest it in a coin / coins that aren't overhyped (yet).

In any case, I was kind of disapointed with the project  Undecided.

Why did you sell if you were in loss? I think it's good to have more patience sometimes...
Never sell your coin when it's falling, as long as it does not sell the coin, it's just a floating loss on your account
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:36:20 PM

Rivetz (RVT) is now listed on CoinCodex!

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
revenant2017

Healing Galing

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:32:10 PM

it will always recover, as long as the team will not leave its investors. just hold and trust them. once the project is fully develop, if not atleast half develop, the price will surely rise.
Price once again of RVT rise! And the exchange listing in Bittrex for sure is in place. The app now is being tested in closed beta and only a few people got to be the first one to test it.
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:38:42 PM

Coin got close to 2 bucks. The RVT was obviously a coin I had never expected. I can say it's more than 5x. Take a look at what you have. It seems like this can go up to 2 dolars. I do not know where there is news. There are people which say ''I wish I had sold it immediately after ICO.''
ashuawei

Activity: 409

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:39:29 AM

Coin got close to 2 bucks. The RVT was obviously a coin I had never expected. I can say it's more than 5x. Take a look at what you have. It seems like this can go up to 2 dolars. I do not know where there is news. There are people which say ''I wish I had sold it immediately after ICO.''

RVT has a good potential, its just that we should not be expecting that it will up right away after the ico. remember that there are still developments that needs to be done. but unfortunately, holders are impatient.
cokirix

Activity: 453

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:53:18 AM

Who knows what RVT coin is doing now?
In this crazy market.
ealarry

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:12:49 AM

With so many blockchain projects, if I'm working hard with the offline project, I feel good about the project because there are not many pragmatic teams that have bought $ 2,000, though not much, but I will hold for a long time
Corey031

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:10:38 PM

Any additional information about exchanges? We made so many profit but only in etherdelta, why so big project is without any good exchanges?
mhd japar siregar

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:59:13 PM

Any additional information about exchanges? We made so many profit but only in etherdelta, why so big project is without any good exchanges?

Hi, RVT is also available https://hitbtc.com/exchange/RVT-to-BTC It's just started when you talk about a new exchange so you just have to be patient
I'm very sure in the near future there will be a new exchange at least 1-2 months ahead, I'm happy to make the right decision when I buy some RVT at a low price and will continue to hold it.
blazsqd

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:16:29 AM

now I see its price rise 3x, congratulations to you guys that still keep it, this project has a bright future
happypencil

Activity: 361

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:17:30 AM

now I see its price rise 3x, congratulations to you guys that still keep it, this project has a bright future

yes  ,i know price too ,but i didn't know why pumping is there any good news from official?
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:24:16 AM

yes  ,i know price too ,but i didn't know why pumping is there any good news from official?
Yes congratulations to participants of the bounty hunter who joined this project would get a lot of results and satisfactory and the project has a bright future.
pedagang2

Activity: 376

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 04:26:01 AM

Any news so prices continue to rise?

kinghu

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:30:56 AM

Any news so prices continue to rise?
joyous news, increased at great prices. the project really is growing very well. success always for this project in the future.

Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:10:25 PM

Rivetz Partners with CRIP.TO to Enable Interoperability Between Hardware Security Solutions

CRIP.TO devices and the Rivetz Trusted Application. The collaboration will ensure that secure messages can be sent between devices and that secure key management can be performed within the trust boundaries of two devices, providing users with a flexible solution that can enhance the security and usability of their collection of devices. Integrity and key recovery enable new models of decentralized security for messages and cryptocurrency transactions for the financial, consumer, and industrial markets.

CRIP.TO focuses on the communications side of the security and privacy equation. Its Black hardware device is the TEE equivalent of encrypted communications. With its custom-made FPGA chip and open standard encryption system, Black provides a second protected execution environment through which communications and data are encrypted and prepared for transmission. Through the integration on the blockchain, it is working to create a secure Open Network. The network will be opened to third-party developers to allow them to add their own apps, allowing them to also take advantage of the end-to-end encryption. Taken together, CRIP.TO Black and Rivetz-enhanced CRIP.TO Shield (an Android App) will allow users unparalleled security and identity protection for all their internet and mobile interactions.

"We are pleased to be working with CRIP.TO to support the full spectrum of hardware security for blockchain and secure messaging," Rivetz CEO Steven Sprague said. "The enhanced security that is provided by dedicated hardware offers owners the best levels of protection. The business and operational models of security provided by Rivetz and the RvT token can be extended to a variety of devices, and we are dedicated to supporting the full spectrum of capabilities."

"We're thrilled to be integrating CRIP.TO and Rivetz's technologies, recognizing the need for transactional and communication security and privacy on smart devices," CRIP.TO CEO Stefano Alberico said. "We each bring hardware-enabled solutions to meet this need."

Rivetz solves problems associated with consumer and machine-to-machine digital transactions. Rivetz's technology and services provide a safer and easier-to-use model for all users to protect their digital assets using hardware-based trusted execution technology. The Rivetz solution enables the device to play a critical role in automating security and enabling the controls users need to secure modern services. Rivetz leverages state-of-the-art cybersecurity tools to develop a modern model for users and their devices to interact with services on the Internet.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rivetz-partners-with-cripto-to-enable-interoperability-between-hardware-security-solutions-300578861.html
grifinmch

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:05:06 AM

Rivetz Partners with CRIP.TO to Enable Interoperability Between Hardware Security Solutions

CRIP.TO devices and the Rivetz Trusted Application. The collaboration will ensure that secure messages can be sent between devices and that secure key management can be performed within the trust boundaries of two devices, providing users with a flexible solution that can enhance the security and usability of their collection of devices. Integrity and key recovery enable new models of decentralized security for messages and cryptocurrency transactions for the financial, consumer, and industrial markets.

CRIP.TO focuses on the communications side of the security and privacy equation. Its Black hardware device is the TEE equivalent of encrypted communications. With its custom-made FPGA chip and open standard encryption system, Black provides a second protected execution environment through which communications and data are encrypted and prepared for transmission. Through the integration on the blockchain, it is working to create a secure Open Network. The network will be opened to third-party developers to allow them to add their own apps, allowing them to also take advantage of the end-to-end encryption. Taken together, CRIP.TO Black and Rivetz-enhanced CRIP.TO Shield (an Android App) will allow users unparalleled security and identity protection for all their internet and mobile interactions.

"We are pleased to be working with CRIP.TO to support the full spectrum of hardware security for blockchain and secure messaging," Rivetz CEO Steven Sprague said. "The enhanced security that is provided by dedicated hardware offers owners the best levels of protection. The business and operational models of security provided by Rivetz and the RvT token can be extended to a variety of devices, and we are dedicated to supporting the full spectrum of capabilities."

"We're thrilled to be integrating CRIP.TO and Rivetz's technologies, recognizing the need for transactional and communication security and privacy on smart devices," CRIP.TO CEO Stefano Alberico said. "We each bring hardware-enabled solutions to meet this need."

Rivetz solves problems associated with consumer and machine-to-machine digital transactions. Rivetz's technology and services provide a safer and easier-to-use model for all users to protect their digital assets using hardware-based trusted execution technology. The Rivetz solution enables the device to play a critical role in automating security and enabling the controls users need to secure modern services. Rivetz leverages state-of-the-art cybersecurity tools to develop a modern model for users and their devices to interact with services on the Internet.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rivetz-partners-with-cripto-to-enable-interoperability-between-hardware-security-solutions-300578861.html
Rivetz solves problems related to consumer and digital transaction engine to the engine. Services and technology that provides a model Rivetz safer and easier to use for all, interesting projects will certainly many who are interested in taking part in this project. and good luck with his future.
revenant2017

Healing Galing

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:06:58 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 11:06:58 PM by revenant2017

Expect more and more partnership with Rivetz. It has vast use-cases that can be utilize by every other blockchain projects out there. It is important for the further development of Rivetz. Plus, have you guys know that the app is already in closed-beta testing by a number of people? It's a great start but we're still in the long road of development.
Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:13:48 AM

Rivetz solves problems related to consumer and digital transaction engine to the engine. Services and technology that provides a model Rivetz safer and easier to use for all, interesting projects will certainly many who are interested in taking part in this project. and good luck with his future.
interesting projects and hopefully wonderful fore his more developed and get satisfactory results.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: