Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:49:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In my country the miners have bought up all the video cards Radeon.  (Read 959 times)
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 728
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 12:49:16 AM

It's not just you. It's in every spot all over the world.
I've been for any rx cards for a solid month now in two different countries. FOUND NONE for a reasonable price.

Even the 1070s and 1060s are running out of stock as well. I just managed to get 2 Gtx1060s for a bit higher price (but I now that today's price is better than next week's).

I really hope that by the end of July this problem gets solved and the price of cards drops back t normal again.
Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 01:04:24 AM

It appears to be the same issue world over. Only time will tell if these new "mining specific gpus" that are starting to hit the market will make any difference.

I'm just glad that we bought some extra GPUs ahead of time when sales were good..... as we add a few more rigs in the next month I shudder to think of what those parts would cost right now (even if they could be found at all).
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 01:15:52 AM

Why wouldn't you buy a card from miner? Yea it was working 24/7 but it was undervoulted and lowered gpu clock,temperature was kept constant and without power spikes.Not to mention that most of miners clean their card at least once a month from dust,only thing that can be a problem is a fan but that isn't expensive
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: