Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:21:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Affiliate program at BTCZone.com  (Read 16773 times)
serchanto (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 06:20:25 PM

We are thinking of implementing an affiliate program, something simple, without participants having to create an account, just fill out a quick form asking for a website URL where the link would be placed and a bitcoin address to send bitcoins to at the end of the month.  Then the participant would get a link to place on their website.

Would anyone be interested in participating in an affiliate program like this at https://www.btczone.com? 

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 08:08:00 PM

Sounds good, no registration is a great thing.

I would only want to do this if I had confirmation that your site actually is legit, or is actually good.
So I would have to read thoroughly through the pages first of all.
But, if it's a good payout then this is a great idea for people who are willing to help others to receive a bit of coin!

Hopefully, you can do this soon.
I will take a look at your website later tonight (still on a phone) and I will give some feedback about it.
serchanto (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 03:36:34 PM

Thanks for your feedback.  We've been in business for almost two years and have been receiving positive reviews.

As far as timing is concerned, it will depend on the amount of interest this program generates.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: