Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:13:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice of traders  (Read 452 times)
sologub (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 125

Create future

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 07:56:41 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 07:09:59 AM by sologub

I created a blog with advices from experienced users. I have collected 5 recommendations for you:

1 - you should buy as much as it is not a pity to lose
2 - then waiting for the doubling, and fix half of coins (we return the initial bet) and continue for free
3 - fixed when achieving the desired result 4 - Do not put all the eggs in one basket. 5 - Learn the basics before start
5 - Before investing, study and ask.

Can the community add something?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:11:22 PM

I created a blog with advices from experienced users. I have collected 5 recommendations for you:

2 - then waiting for the doubling, and fix half of coins (we return the initial bet) and continue for free
3 - fixed when achieving the desired result 4 - Do not put all the eggs in one basket. 5 - Learn the basics before start

6 - http://www.investopedia.com/articles/trading/10/top-ten-rules-for-trading.asp
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:43:36 PM

6 - http://www.investopedia.com/articles/trading/10/top-ten-rules-for-trading.asp
It seems investopedia article summarize most important things for trading.
We would like to see and read your article, but I will mention my opinion about trading:
- don't be greedy and go all in - like you said (don't put all eggs in one basket)
- profits gain at the right time (people who could buy at the dip and sell at the highest price will make more money obviously)
- trading - it is gambling as you can win and lose your capital.
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:06:10 AM

6 - Do not be greedy in taking profit
7 - Do not daydream too far from the analysis and facts
8 - Pray before work  Cheesy

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:22:43 AM

I didn't understand any of that other than to ask questions.   I don't even see the point of this thread, but I'm sure that won't prevent alt accounts and shit posters from writing whatever diarrhea is begging to be extruded from their orifices.   What are you looking for here, OP?
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:47:55 AM

I didn't understand any of that other than to ask questions.   I don't even see the point of this thread, but I'm sure that won't prevent alt accounts and shit posters from writing whatever diarrhea is begging to be extruded from their orifices.   What are you looking for here, OP?

Well all I see in this thread here was jud the personal ideas of those trading advisors who had their own insights. But I could not recognize most of their quotes because it's more on enumerations and not a discussion. In order to give advice to the traders, it must indicate good thoughts regarding trading issues and provide information on what cryptocurrency they are up to; and the most important technique to do is wait for a good timing of a coin sell value to rise higher and have enough patience not to panic. That's a certain situation that will give regrets to a trader who holds the coin but suddenly changes the decision and sell the coin immediately when there's a sign of price value drop.
sologub (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 125

Create future

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 07:10:30 AM

Thanks for reply
sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 09:03:54 AM

1 Own strategy
2 Self control
3 Money management

Happy trading..

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:19:55 AM

not every investment doubles in value, waiting for double profit in everything will lead to lots of losses when you miss the profit due to smaller rise and then experience the dumping side of the equation specially in the altcoins.

also you are not gambling, so why are you calling it the "initial bet"?
and you never continue for free when you don't sell all. you are still having some money even if it is profit in the market idle and without any work done on it.

Only Bitcoin
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:47:40 AM

This is pretty much it. Everything very important is already included in the list. This is a very important list that everyone should take note especially to the newbies and interested people to join crypto trading soon. In other words, invest only what you can afford to lose. There is money there but there is also an equal amount of risks involved. So better not to expect all the positive. There are several things we may not have seen that will happen. And then of course, diversify investments. That is safer and much better than all in.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:20:46 AM

I've been trading for some years now, what i can advise are the following tips that me and my friends follow whenever we invest, first is to only use your extra money and never your savings,  in that way you will be ready financially and hopefully will make a better judgement. Second, check on this company, if the company has values and you are sure that the company has all the things you are looking for, like a good promotion for the company, marketing, roadmap , etc. And lastly, look at the charts, and make a good entry, always be sure to buy it low, and know when to exit.
raziplab92

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:39:54 AM

in my opinion one  most important element in trading after trading psychology is money management. Money Management is an art. The management of capital by applying tight capital risk management is called money management. New traders usually neglect it and their focus  on gains .In order to survive in the market, a trader must know how to manage capital.

It must be remembered that trading is not getting rich scheme overnight. Everyone must be prepared to face all kinds of situations of markets. Usually newbie do many kinds of mistakes in trading like lack of knowledge, money management, not to cut loss.So keep this in mind that would be beneficial for newbies
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:58:05 AM

If you are trading using signal group, be careful don't just follow their advice, you need to understand the basic it at least find the news before believe in trading signal group
Patience is important in trading but you need to know when to sell, because sometimes patience can make you lost more money
The last advice is it's normal to lose money in trading, so don't be too upset if your speculation is wrong, and trading is risky things, so always prepare to lose the money

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░