Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES  (Read 10399 times)
$DannyG1982 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:44:01 PM

So waves is an exchange and also allows for ICOs to be performed somewhat like Ethereum.

... but What exactly is the Waves token used for?
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 10:46:13 PM

So waves is an exchange and also allows for ICOs to be performed somewhat like Ethereum.

... but What exactly is the Waves token used for?

Use for russian prostitution industry and scam ico's just like Eth

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:17:12 PM

waves developer is the luckiest guy in the space, I still don't believe this project raise more than 30000BTC. The exchange is full of only shit coins, low trading volume, the tokens can be generated at will and even duplicated on the platform. You would expect a project like this that is well funded to have someting you can point to that is better or even best at, you can't say that about Waves platform. With time most people will realised that most of these projects are just for side show
asapjoshyy

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:31:33 PM

waves developer is the luckiest guy in the space, I still don't believe this project raise more than 30000BTC. The exchange is full of only shit coins, low trading volume, the tokens can be generated at will and even duplicated on the platform. You would expect a project like this that is well funded to have someting you can point to that is better or even best at, you can't say that about Waves platform. With time most people will realised that most of these projects are just for side show

so... im assuming youre saying do not invest into waves ? hahaha
mamaya

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:38:43 PM

Lol sounds like he isn't a fan, I actually like the waves platform though I will admit I've been disappointed in the slow price increase over time.
headachy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:40:26 PM

waves developer is the luckiest guy in the space, I still don't believe this project raise more than 30000BTC. The exchange is full of only shit coins, low trading volume, the tokens can be generated at will and even duplicated on the platform. You would expect a project like this that is well funded to have someting you can point to that is better or even best at, you can't say that about Waves
platform. With time most people will realised that most of these projects are just for side show

Keep talking trash, but we'll see in few months.
marketprice

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 01:56:48 AM

Just started using Waves a couple months ago but have become a huge fan already. Fast, easy to use, inexpensive. The DEX is a great touch that I think will play a huge role in its future success. There is a great team behind it, huge projects like MobileGo and lots of development. Think Waves will give Ethereum a real run for its money. Definitely something you want to hold on to.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:08:24 AM

Lol sounds like he isn't a fan, I actually like the waves platform though I will admit I've been disappointed in the slow price increase over time.

So all of you are suggesting that run away from waves! It is just miracle that being such scam it's still running all its signature and twitter campaign and paying to their users. May be that's just to keep fake genuineness amongst the people? We must stay away from such campaigns too as it may turn out to be scam. Oh God the world is still filled with idiots. Why don't just burn waves from the forum too. Lolz
mcman

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:18:51 AM

So all of you are suggesting that run away from waves! It is just miracle that being such scam it's still running all its signature and twitter campaign and paying to their users. May be that's just to keep fake genuineness amongst the people? We must stay away from such campaigns too as it may turn out to be scam. Oh God the world is still filled with idiots. Why don't just burn waves from the forum too. Lolz

I got the impression two of the 3 people you quoted were waves investors and the other wasn't...
Lorilikes

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 06:45:48 AM

Here is a really important, must-read white paper by Sasha Ivanov please check it out. 

https://wavesplatform.com/files/whitepaper_v0.pdf

In the white papers opening pages, Ivanov explains
"We propose to focus on other uses of blockchain tokens – those which are often overlooked in favor of the low-level opportunities which blockchain technology might provide, such as smart contracts. There is very strong untapped potential in a classical colored coins approach, and the WAVES platform is designed to realize this to its fullest extent.
Smart contracts, being a natural development of Bitcoin scripting, are inevitable and will be one of the cornerstones of blockchain technology. On the other hand, certain features are much easier to implement using other approaches. Custom tokens operations realized as an attachment to blockchain transactions are very flexible and can be used in a variety of applications, from national currencies transfer over the blockchain to decentralized trading. A focus on such operations might well complement the approach introduced by Ethereum. [1]
In the following sections we will describe the technical motivation for WAVES platform's features and illustrate them with use cases. We intend to determine the most “production-ready” aspects of current blockchain technology and apply them to the real-world problems."

After reading tge white paper again, here are my quick thoughts:
On the contrary to what people here may lead you to believe,  Waves is not only a platform for the creation
Of new tokens, it's a decentralized exchange, it has use cases for crowd funding, asset to asset trading,  AND users can choose to pay the transaction fees for token and asset trades using 🌟THEIR OWN🌟custom tokens. 🌟🌟🌟🌟 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️That is a great, useful feature! 

Ask Me About Press Releases and Content Creation
★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨
✨★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
asapjoshyy

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 06:53:46 AM

great article/ insight Lorilikes
cheers , i like the long term outlook for Waves imo
Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 07:16:11 AM

Waves is still under development ... but still allow to trade really fast for a decentralized exchange.
In few weeks the new UI will be released and this will be huge: http://etherdesign.io/project/dex

The DEX is very young, the volume will come slowly when peoples understand that:
  • You can trade straight after receiving your ICO tokens
  • All your funds are safe because they are still on your wallet
  • It's trading almost fast as a centralized exchange
Lorilikes

Activity: 672

Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:28:52 AM

✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟

great article/ insight Lorilikes
cheers , i like the long term outlook for Waves imo

🦋✨🌟Thank you! Always good to share valuable information!🌟✨🦋

Waves is still under development ... but still allow to trade really fast for a decentralized exchange.
In few weeks the new UI will be released and this will be huge: http://etherdesign.io/project/dex

The DEX is very young, the volume will come slowly when peoples understand that:
  • You can trade straight after receiving your ICO tokens
  • All your funds are safe because they are still on your wallet
  • It's trading almost fast as a centralized exchange

🦋✨🦋✨Very attractive features indeed.  This project is sure to succeed! ✨🦋✨🦋

Ask Me About Press Releases and Content Creation

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨
✨★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
viking02

Activity: 770

🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:04:47 AM

anyone here think waves is a good investment?  Its been going down like most coins lately.

Does anyone think its possible this coin could go up to $100?  If so, how long would that take?  Any possible chance it could go to $1,000?

,,,,╓╖µpp╖╖,,,,
                         ,╓g▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄µ╖          ,╖
                     ,╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ñ╖    ,@▓▌
                  ,á▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓µ╫▓▓▓▌
                ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀╜╙            '╙▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
              ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀`                       ╙▀▓▓▓███████▌
             @▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀`            ,,,,,         ,g▓███████▀`
           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀         ,µ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▄@, ,@▓███████▀
          ]▓▓▓▓███▓`       ╓▄▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████▓╜
         ]▓▓▓▓█▓█╝       ╓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▀╜
         ▓▓▓▓███▌       ╙▓███████▓▒       "▀▓██████▀`
        ╫▓▓▓███▌          "▀████████▄        '▓██▀
        ▓█▓███▓▒            `▀████████▄,       `
       ]▓█████▌                ╙████████▓,
       ]▓█████▌                  ╙▓█▓█▓▓▓█▓╖
       ]▓█████▌                    ╙▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ▓█████▓[            ,,       `▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▓██████[            ╓@        ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ╠██████▓          ╓▓▓▓▓m        ╙▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓@
         ▓█████╜       ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖╖,,,╓╖▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
         └▓█▓╜       ,@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓█▀
          '"       ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓█████████████▀╙        ,
                 ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╜    ╙▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▀▀▀▀╜          ╓▓▓▓╖
               g▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓`                          ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓w
            ,g▓██████████▓▄,                    ,╓@▓▓█▓▓▓█▓██╜
            ▓████████████████▓▄▄p╖,,     ,,╓µ▄▄▓██████████▓╜
            ▓█████╜╙▀███████████████████████████████████▀`
            ▓██▓╜     "▀▀███████████████████████████▀╜`
            ▓▀`            ╙▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀"
. COMSA
ICO: Oct 2 - Nov 6
█████
▄▄▄
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:05:07 AM

If you send tokens like MERCURY or MOBILEGO, you would need WAVES token for its transaction fee. The fee is pretty lesser than using ETH which is why I think WAVES token is useful. Soon there will be more tokens inside its platform doing ICO. The latest we know is ZRcoin.

WAVES sure is a good investment. The price dip which is a good opportunity for you to buy. $100 is very possible.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
viking02

Activity: 770

🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:29:12 AM

If you send tokens like MERCURY or MOBILEGO, you would need WAVES token for its transaction fee. The fee is pretty lesser than using ETH which is why I think WAVES token is useful. Soon there will be more tokens inside its platform doing ICO. The latest we know is ZRcoin.

WAVES sure is a good investment. The price dip which is a good opportunity for you to buy. $100 is very possible.

Confused by this.  What do you mean you need waves to send mobilego? So if you buy mobilego, you need waves as well?  You cant use mobilego to send mobilego?

How long do you think it would take for waves to go to $100?

,,,,╓╖µpp╖╖,,,,
                         ,╓g▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄µ╖          ,╖
                     ,╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ñ╖    ,@▓▌
                  ,á▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓µ╫▓▓▓▌
                ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀╜╙            '╙▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
              ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀`                       ╙▀▓▓▓███████▌
             @▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀`            ,,,,,         ,g▓███████▀`
           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀         ,µ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▄@, ,@▓███████▀
          ]▓▓▓▓███▓`       ╓▄▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████▓╜
         ]▓▓▓▓█▓█╝       ╓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▀╜
         ▓▓▓▓███▌       ╙▓███████▓▒       "▀▓██████▀`
        ╫▓▓▓███▌          "▀████████▄        '▓██▀
        ▓█▓███▓▒            `▀████████▄,       `
       ]▓█████▌                ╙████████▓,
       ]▓█████▌                  ╙▓█▓█▓▓▓█▓╖
       ]▓█████▌                    ╙▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ▓█████▓[            ,,       `▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▓██████[            ╓@        ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ╠██████▓          ╓▓▓▓▓m        ╙▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓@
         ▓█████╜       ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖╖,,,╓╖▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
         └▓█▓╜       ,@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓█▀
          '"       ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓█████████████▀╙        ,
                 ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╜    ╙▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▀▀▀▀╜          ╓▓▓▓╖
               g▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓`                          ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓w
            ,g▓██████████▓▄,                    ,╓@▓▓█▓▓▓█▓██╜
            ▓████████████████▓▄▄p╖,,     ,,╓µ▄▄▓██████████▓╜
            ▓█████╜╙▀███████████████████████████████████▀`
            ▓██▓╜     "▀▀███████████████████████████▀╜`
            ▓▀`            ╙▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀"
. COMSA
ICO: Oct 2 - Nov 6
█████
▄▄▄
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
marketprice

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:55:26 PM

Confused by this.  What do you mean you need waves to send mobilego? So if you buy mobilego, you need waves as well?  You cant use mobilego to send mobilego?

By year end
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:10:18 PM

By year end
Lol, are you kidding me? At not, the price of WAVES just is ~4$/WAVES, reach to $100 need rasing up 2500% in 5 months! Agree with you if MGO project can listing to big exchange, WAVES price can rasing up but can't go to $100, because ETH still good choice for invest with user like ICO's as me
SMSabuj

Activity: 602

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:23:24 PM

Here is a really important, must-read white paper by Sasha Ivanov please check it out. 

https://wavesplatform.com/files/whitepaper_v0.pdf

In the white papers opening pages, Ivanov explains
"We propose to focus on other uses of blockchain tokens – those which are often overlooked in favor of the low-level opportunities which blockchain technology might provide, such as smart contracts. There is very strong untapped potential in a classical colored coins approach, and the WAVES platform is designed to realize this to its fullest extent.
Smart contracts, being a natural development of Bitcoin scripting, are inevitable and will be one of the cornerstones of blockchain technology. On the other hand, certain features are much easier to implement using other approaches. Custom tokens operations realized as an attachment to blockchain transactions are very flexible and can be used in a variety of applications, from national currencies transfer over the blockchain to decentralized trading. A focus on such operations might well complement the approach introduced by Ethereum. [1]
In the following sections we will describe the technical motivation for WAVES platform's features and illustrate them with use cases. We intend to determine the most “production-ready” aspects of current blockchain technology and apply them to the real-world problems."

After reading tge white paper again, here are my quick thoughts:
On the contrary to what people here may lead you to believe,  Waves is not only a platform for the creation
Of new tokens, it's a decentralized exchange, it has use cases for crowd funding, asset to asset trading,  AND users can choose to pay the transaction fees for token and asset trades using 🌟THEIR OWN🌟custom tokens. 🌟🌟🌟🌟 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️That is a great, useful feature! 

Thanks for your comment. Actually I need this information. Because, I want to invest on Waves. Really I get a lot of information of your comment. Thanks a lot and best of luck to you.
whereismylambo

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:35:05 PM

By year end
Lol, are you kidding me? At not, the price of WAVES just is ~4$/WAVES, reach to $100 need rasing up 2500% in 5 months! Agree with you if MGO project can listing to big exchange, WAVES price can rasing up but can't go to $100, because ETH still good choice for invest with user like ICO's as me

Impossible by year end...more likely to happen a few years down the road when the market cap of cryptocurrencies is expected to reach $1 trillion +
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: