Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES  (Read 10399 times)
Tradegroup

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:50:49 PM

Waves will be big but it needs some times to develop.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CrowdFunder

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:54:59 PM

CoinStarter Token on waves is giving away 75 tokens to people that create an account.

CoinStarter aims to be a platform for investors to invest in ICOs on CoinStarter before the public offering. However, the amount of investment pre public offering is limited to $100k and companies cannot go public until they can prove there is a working product. Aims to restrict ICOs and all the over investing before a product is made.

Get your tokens at www.coinstarter.com?ref=x3t7t3qjq

Isn't that basically the same as cofound.it (CFI)? The idea is great and in demand but I think CFI already has most of this market.
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:17:27 PM

I started with waves a month ago and i can say it is better than any other token. My only problem on waves is their wallet has bugs, slow increase of exchange. But other than that, i'm like it! They also have their own faucet.
ngerok

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:58:41 AM

I started with waves a month ago and i can say it is better than any other token. My only problem on waves is their wallet has bugs, slow increase of exchange. But other than that, i'm like it! They also have their own faucet.
I am also annoyed when using exchanges waves, Besides slow exchange of waves also very difficult to use.
ilham nur77

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:42:06 AM

I am also annoyed when using exchanges waves, Besides slow exchange of waves also very difficult to use.
Why do many projects use Waves? I hate waves, very difficult use when I want to withdraw and when I want to sell.

george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:36:24 AM

Why do many projects use Waves? I hate waves, very difficult use when I want to withdraw and when I want to sell.

Waves and Waves assets's withdraws are immediately, BTC can takes time. But as I heard it's better right now, and also ETH.
Market is not that good, but we're waiting new gui.
AnCap101

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:39:36 AM

IMO waves is an awesome long term hodl
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:09:46 AM

I think you have a mistake.
Waves wallet (for chrome) is very easy to use. And very fast. And dex is also so simple and fast.

turn the page
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 11:44:06 AM

I think you have a mistake.
Waves wallet (for chrome) is very easy to use. And very fast. And dex is also so simple and fast.
I also use the waveswallet.io the hard things I see using it is sometimes the coin is not appearing in the search bar when I try. Hope they make it   mobile friendly.
CryptoBagHolder

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:02:14 PM

Why are my posts being deleted!!  Will the person who's deleting my posts and thread have the balls to PM me and tell me what their problem is?  By the way WAVES has a super fantastic future!!  Truly unbelievable!!
Bittoshi

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:22:20 AM

IMO waves is an awesome long term hodl

Let's hope it can exists besides Stratis, which seems to have a stronger community. I also plan to invest in Waves.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
AdamKapusta

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:46:51 PM

I wanted some waves ... i installed waves liteApp (macOS), create account, deposit bitcoin, but when i try to buy some coins...

Error, order has not been created!

Do someone know where is the problem?
faaty

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:10:31 PM

I wanted some waves ... i installed waves liteApp (macOS), create account, deposit bitcoin, but when i try to buy some coins...

You need 0.003 WAV in your balance in order to buy or sell. You need to buy waves in another exchange first, or someone should send you that small amount
AdamKapusta

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:27:10 PM

You need 0.003 WAV in your balance in order to buy or sell. You need to buy waves in another exchange first, or someone should send you that small amount

...facepalm

Thank you!
Is there someone who can send me this small amount? it is the simplest way to solve my problem...  I'll send back immediately 1 wave ..

3PMT2pmeTY1Ct4WPiw3V5eiKYjoPi8HFmX7

thanks!
faaty

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:14:40 PM

...facepalm

Thank you!
Is there someone who can send me this small amount? it is the simplest way to solve my problem...  I'll send back immediately 1 wave ..

3PMT2pmeTY1Ct4WPiw3V5eiKYjoPi8HFmX7

thanks!

I have sent. Please check your account balance
AdamKapusta

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:09:20 PM

Everything ok, I have sent you back ... Thank you very much!!!
faaty

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:01:31 PM

Cheers  Smiley
sylance

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:20:07 PM

Awwwwww... faith in humanity restored!

As for waves... I think it's a powerful platform.  Brilliant move to converge a Wallet, Leasing, and an Exchange all in one.  The exchange is okay for basic usage, but it will require development to unlock the full potential.  They really need an easy way to filter out unofficial tokens as I'm sure newbies will get scammed.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
faaty

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:29:05 PM

As for waves... I think it's a powerful platform.  Brilliant move to converge a Wallet, Leasing, and an Exchange all in one.  The exchange is okay for basic usage, but it will require development to unlock the full potential.  They really need an easy way to filter out unofficial tokens as I'm sure newbies will get scammed.

they found a way; green tick before the name of the token means it is verified asset.

All altcoins are increasing now, but wave increases less than more. There is a problem somewhere but I do not know where. I am afraid it is going to be a boring coin like monero Sad
george_crypto

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:14:45 PM

they found a way; green tick before the name of the token means it is verified asset.

All altcoins are increasing now, but wave increases less than more. There is a problem somewhere but I do not know where. I am afraid it is going to be a boring coin like monero Sad

There is really a problem and I don't know what that is eaither.
Some coins went to moon with rumors but facts don't much effect on Waves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: