Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:24:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][★ Card Platform ★] PENISIUM - Decentralized E-Peen Capital  (Read 14113 times)
Penisium

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 11:16:58 PM

Could someone explain(or direct me to the page) the card system and how it works. Thanks

It's in beta testing and will be released tomorrow  Cheesy
Cloudpost

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:30:36 AM

Could someone explain(or direct me to the page) the card system and how it works. Thanks

Wonderful news. So far the Penisium team is doing a really good job anb delivers what they have promised in time!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:54:30 PM

Wonderful news. So far the Penisium team is doing a really good job anb delivers what they have promised in time!
great i have some few penisium no worries though as they are worthy something, waiting for this promised release today peni
Penisium

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 09:46:40 PM

The Penisium Card Platform is now live!

URL: Penisium Card Platform

The first version of the platform is now live and open for submissions. Expect some teething problems, but we will work hard with the community to make this the best blockchain trading card platform, all backed by Penisium - decentralized e-peen capital.

Tomorrow we will do the PEPECASH airdrop which will put Penisium into a lot of hands and will help get the card platform moving. The PEPECASH holders will also get a unique card, which will be the first card in the Directory.

For everyone who was awarded a card during the ICO

We realised creating separate cards everyone would cost too much in XCP (it's 0.5 XCP per unique card), and take up too much time that would be better spent on development of Penisium and the card platform.

So what we have decided to do is reduce the burn fee from:

Bronze: 50,000 Penisium
Silver: 75,000 Penisium
Gold: 150,000 Penisium

To just 1 Penisium. So all you have to pay is the 0.5 XCP cost to create your card/counterparty asset. Plus it can be anything you want, where as before it was going to be based on your Proof-Of-LOL. Just follow the steps on the card platform page, but burn just 1 Penisium.

We expect card submissions to start coming in over the next week and Penisium to start moving hands and trading more frequently. Once this happens we will look to list on an exchange. In the mean time, you can try and get some Penisium on the Counterparty DEX, but not many people don't want to sell their PEEN's Cool
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:07:43 PM

The Penisium Card Platform is now live!

URL: Penisium Card Platform

The first version of the platform is now live and open for submissions. Expect some teething problems, but we will work hard with the community to make this the best blockchain trading card platform, all backed by Penisium - decentralized e-peen capital.

Tomorrow we will do the PEPECASH airdrop which will put Penisium into a lot of hands and will help get the card platform moving. The PEPECASH holders will also get a unique card, which will be the first card in the Directory.

For everyone who was awarded a card during the ICO

We realised creating separate cards everyone would cost too much in XCP (it's 0.5 XCP per unique card), and take up too much time that would be better spent on development of Penisium and the card platform.

So what we have decided to do is reduce the burn fee from:

Bronze: 50,000 Penisium
Silver: 75,000 Penisium
Gold: 150,000 Penisium

To just 1 Penisium. So all you have to pay is the 0.5 XCP cost to create your card/counterparty asset. Plus it can be anything you want, where as before it was going to be based on your Proof-Of-LOL. Just follow the steps on the card platform page, but burn just 1 Penisium.

We expect card submissions to start coming in over the next week and Penisium to start moving hands and trading more frequently. Once this happens we will look to list on an exchange. In the mean time, you can try and get some Penisium on the Counterparty DEX, but not many people don't want to sell their PEEN's Cool

BALLS: the E-peen foundation...
I cannot stop rofl!!!
You are just ace!
In the silence

Activity: 1290
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:22:33 AM

I love my e peens, i will not sell mine im inlove to my own penisium. I will surely sell mine if the value reach 69BTC. For now we shall play our own.
TrumpBump

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:26:30 PM

I'm very confused by the card platform. It is an e-mailed of course but what purpose do the cards serve. Is there a game for the cards or are they just meant to serve as crypto memes in a sense? Also, where does pepecash play into pebisium? I'm sticking around(not selling) just curious to know a bit more info than I could Garner reading.

kamrulhasan001

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:08:42 PM

Gotten my e-peen, however it is little yet I welcome the team. Will keep my reserve and want to see a superior trade in not so distant future.

Much obliged Dev

Penisium

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 10:20:32 PM

General Update

Card pricing can be changed weekly as BALLS - The Penisium Foundation sees fit, and will be saved on the website for future record (on submit page under table). We have decided to lower the submission cost as so far hardly anyone is selling their Penisium and people are trying to buy it.

New pricing for at least the next 7 days:

Bronze: 10,000
Silver: 25,000
Gold: 50,000
Holo: 200,000

Introducing Tags!

Tags are a way to highlight cards that are from a specific time period or special event. Tags make it easier to identify a cards age and origin and adds collectability to a set of cards.

From 1st August – 14th August get your GENESIS tag!

Learn more here! https://penisium.org/tags/
anujjain

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:00:23 PM

I posted by mistake coinbase address how to collect now.
pralala22

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:00:52 PM

Only good news i see here , i bought some more Penisium since the card platform, if i waited like 30 minutes more could took them cheaper  Cry
CraveIt

Activity: 269

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:09:06 PM

Buying penisium OTC. private message me
curry2thaface

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:59:35 PM

I posted by mistake coinbase address how to collect now.

I am sorry but your penisium is lost forever as coinbase do you give you access to your private key as they are a hosted wallet

https://support.coinbase.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1526452-where-can-i-find-the-private-keys-for-my-wallet-
p3ppymon

Merit: 254

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:19:50 PM

Only good news i see here , i bought some more Penisium since the card platform, if i waited like 30 minutes more could took them cheaper  Cry

You can keep buying some more!!! Growing size is best!
TrumpBump

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:22:53 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2017, 01:37:15 AM by TrumpBump

The price of epeen is rising. Giggidy.

I'm curious to see where this card platform goes. I wouldn't mind making a Trump Holo card just to piss off CNN. It would be value, tremendously valueable, bigly fake news worthy.

Pipshunter

Merit: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:35:43 AM

im wondering why do we have to get the tags? what if i didnt get the tags? what will happen to my penisium?
RitaDiOro

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:09:23 AM

I've checked Rustbits thread (I have a bit of bounty rustbits) - it's XCP asset too, one guy suggested pretty nice small exchange where pepecash is trading:
https://www.tuxexchange.com/trade?coin=PEPECASH&market=BTC

Maybe you can contact them to add Penisium? I checked the exchange and it looks cool Smiley

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Penisium

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 05:49:17 PM

I've checked Rustbits thread (I have a bit of bounty rustbits) - it's XCP asset too, one guy suggested pretty nice small exchange where pepecash is trading:
https://www.tuxexchange.com/trade?coin=PEPECASH&market=BTC

Maybe you can contact them to add Penisium? I checked the exchange and it looks cool Smiley

Exactly what I was thinking. I think Tux is the perfect 1st exchange for Penisium, their top volume is PEPECASH so should be a good match for it's user base.

BTW we've had a our first community created card!

DICKBUTTS
TrumpBump

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:33:14 PM

Pardon my ignorance but can the coins still be traded once applied to a card? How does that work once the card is created using the epeen?

In the silence

Activity: 1290
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:55:32 AM

Pardon my ignorance but can the coins still be traded once applied to a card? How does that work once the card is created using the epeen?
I dont understand that too, its getting complicated now for me. After i convert my e peen to a card. That is when i can trade right?
About the pepecash. We will receive that airdrop too?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: