Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 03:35:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][★ Card Platform ★] PENISIUM - Decentralized E-Peen Capital  (Read 14117 times)
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:41:20 PM

I just realized that orders on the Counterparty Dex have some kind of timeout since I never used it before.  I put in a sell order fairly high and forgot about it.  I go back to check on it today and realize it's no longer there and the coins have been returned to my balance.  WTF, well that was a waste of money.  I never cancelled it manually.  That's a ridiculously high fee all things considered, I'm not using that again.  Hopefully this coin gets added to a proper exchange.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:57:52 PM

I just realized that orders on the Counterparty Dex have some kind of timeout since I never used it before.  I put in a sell order fairly high and forgot about it.  I go back to check on it today and realize it's no longer there and the coins have been returned to my balance.  WTF, well that was a waste of money.  I never cancelled it manually.  That's a ridiculously high fee all things considered, I'm not using that again.  Hopefully this coin gets added to a proper exchange.

That is the nature of any decentralised exchange. You pay a fee to write the transaction to the blockchain.
Whether or not your order is filled, you pay the fee regardless.
AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:14:24 PM

What about adding this coin on some other exchanges other than the counter wallet one ?  I think it's the right step to make , it will also attract more followers to this project.

Olivious

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:55:39 PM

What about adding this coin on some other exchanges other than the counter wallet one ?  I think it's the right step to make , it will also attract more followers to this project.
I dont know about the dev, they are many but the developments is slow, also the buy sell at counter wallet is at very low price and volume.
p3ppymon

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:02:04 PM

I dont know about the dev, they are many but the developments is slow, also the buy sell at counter wallet is at very low price and volume.

Devs are very active in the telegram group. There are lots of discussion on how to move the concept forward. Recently, a new template (template less) for cards implemented, lower price for card creation.
Card platform is in the pipeline. Other exchanges considered.
CraveIt

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:37:14 PM

Buying all penisum, private message me
AlexSimion

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:21:15 AM

Devs are very active in the telegram group. There are lots of discussion on how to move the concept forward. Recently, a new template (template less) for cards implemented, lower price for card creation.
The problem is that of the counterwallet dex these cards hold 0 value .

Pipshunter

Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:44:48 AM

Buying all penisum, private message me
Done pm you. Check them out, are we going to use escrow or how?
Ultra777

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:03:10 PM

Looking forward to see this project on exchange. Is there any progress with exchange part? I think it will boost the project.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
p3ppymon

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:59:36 PM

The problem is that of the counterwallet dex these cards hold 0 value .

Card holders are not very keen on placing sell orders on the exchange as the demand is not high yet. Once the platform will grow and cards request increase, I think you will see more order positions.
AlexSimion

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:05:45 PM

But why would someone buy a card ? Just because it looks cool ?  And like I said , any value that it may hold it will be only on the counterwallet dex , other than that I don't see it.

p3ppymon

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:25:41 PM

But why would someone buy a card ? Just because it looks cool ?  And like I said , any value that it may hold it will be only on the counterwallet dex , other than that I don't see it.

Obviously, you can buy anything you like if you can afford to purchase it. The card is created by burning some tokens and asset creation, so it is another form of penisium which I think it is more valuable.
RitaDiOro

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:37:08 PM

Obviously, you can buy anything you like if you can afford to purchase it. The card is created by burning some tokens and asset creation, so it is another form of penisium which I think it is more valuable.

The amount of issued penisium tokens are limited so the value might go up long term, right? Because people use them to create cards and the these tokens are burnt forever.

Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
In the silence

Activity: 1295
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:59:54 PM

The amount of issued penisium tokens are limited so the value might go up long term, right? Because people use them to create cards and the these tokens are burnt forever.
Yes, I am hodling my penisium until almost of the supply has been burned creating card, before sell mine.

Its cheap right now and if have some penny to risk, you might wanna buy more penisium.
puvanb

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:12:58 AM

I am not holding much, but only 10k which I am planning to hold. I know it will be worth it. Just hodl.
AlexSimion

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:35:19 PM

I am holding my initial 50 k penisium , but as long as this coin doesn't leave the counterwallet dex unfortunately it will not go anywhere .
The crowd of this coin is only the initial members who took part in the airdrop , in order to bring more people into it we need to list it on some other exchange otherwise it will soon die  , it's price is already a lot lower since it's first days of trading.

pralala22

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:07:03 PM

I am holding my initial 50 k penisium , but as long as this coin doesn't leave the counterwallet dex unfortunately it will not go anywhere .
The crowd of this coin is only the initial members who took part in the airdrop , in order to bring more people into it we need to list it on some other exchange otherwise it will soon die  , it's price is already a lot lower since it's first days of trading.

And always are some offers up for penisium . Btw devs are working on getting on exchanges , marketcap and i'm pretty sure a wallet .
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:07:08 PM

And always are some offers up for penisium . Btw devs are working on getting on exchanges , marketcap and i'm pretty sure a wallet .
If all that stuff is actually in the works then the coin will be fine, we just have to give it some time.  It's still new after all.
RitaDiOro

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:20:39 PM

https://penisium.org/cards/ - check this list from time to time if you're Penisium supporter or just a peen lover! Nice new cards!

Penisium

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 09:55:42 PM

Update! Sep 2017.

We have a developer working on a GUI web wallet built from the ground up! Will post some updates on that in the near future Smiley

A place to view, buy, sell your Penisium and any card on the Penisium platform!

In the mean time join the Telegram channel, it's very active! Tell your friends and make a card!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: