Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:04:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm looking for people who are interested in creating a new crypto token  (Read 469 times)
gentil (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:32:21 PM

Hi

As the title says, I'm looking for people who are interested in launching a new crypto token.

I've got a few ideas but nothing concrete

A little about me:

I've been self employed since 2010 doing online marketing for lawyers.

I came late onto the crypto scene, I didnt buy my first Bitcoin until April 2014.

It was only at the end of 2016 that I started putting serious money into cryptos. I got very lucky with my timing obviously.

Here are the requirements of the kind of people I wish to speak with

1. You already have money / a job. I have my own marketing business and I don't need money. I only work about 25 hours a month because I sub contract much of the work out. Therefore I could work full time on any new crypto idea without pay. I know I'm lucky and most people don't have as much free time as I do. But I'm looking for people that could commit at least 40 hours a month to a project without pay. Launching a crypto can pay off massively so if you're serious this shouldnt be a problem.
   2. You want to speak (yes voice chat) on Skype. I'm not looking for people that hide behind their keyboard.
   3. You have skills which are relevant. Wanting to ''get rich'' is not a skill. I'm mainly looking for developers and marketers (direct response marketers, not bullshit brand stuff). Marketing and contractor management are my main skills, and those are the two areas I have the most experience in. I also speak reasonable Spanish.
   4. You work really hard. The crypto space is very competitive and is only going to become far more competitive in the future.

If you feel you meet the 4 requirements above please fill out this form https://mnhb.wufoo.com/forms/xrlvywb1kqlk2f/

Thanks

Live by the sword, die by the sword
JNR

Activity: 585

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:37:59 PM

your crypto token based on what ?
and what is the main reason why you will create a new crypto token ?
regards

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 728
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 12:20:50 AM

Please before thinking about another new crypto token, take a look at the number of useless no-value ones available on the market.

The only case that you create a new one is that it must add something new to the crypto world. (that's if you want it to have a future).

ranreichman

Activity: 140

Snip CEO

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 12:31:09 AM

This is like the 10th person I heard saying that. It's like saying "I'm looking for people who are interested in creating a startup". Doesn't work like that...

Mr.Charlie

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 01:52:54 AM

This is like the 10th person I heard saying that. It's like saying "I'm looking for people who are interested in creating a startup". Doesn't work like that...

this is the problem with all you crypto geeks that sit behind a keyboard. You have ZERO life experiences and are clueless about business and how the world works.

Go back to licking the walls and let the big boys handle this.

Daeone

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:53:29 AM

I'm a Full-Stack Engineer. I'm interested in participating in the right idea.

this is the problem with all you crypto geeks that sit behind a keyboard. You have ZERO life experiences and are clueless about business and how the world works.

Go back to licking the walls and let the big boys handle this.

this cracked me up lol
gentil (OP)

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:16:22 PM

your crypto token based on what ?
and what is the main reason why you will create a new crypto token ?
regards

I've got some ideas, but I'm looking for other peoples thoughts.

Live by the sword, die by the sword
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: