Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:06:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Dirt Cheap Dominoes Pizza  (Read 854 times)
Cheap Pizza (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 01:15:28 AM

Want Dominoes for 60-70 percent off? Add "live:food4btc" on Skype for the best food deals, delivered right to your house!
Online and taking orders!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:23:41 AM

Want Dominoes for 60-70 percent off? Add "live:food4btc" on Skype for the best food deals, delivered right to your house!

It would have been better if you mention the details about your services..
Which countries.? Price.? Any limitations.?
You are a newbie so why anyone has to trust you.?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
jackcole

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 07:44:33 AM

do you accept btc as payment?  btw , i also remember that dumb guy who bought pizza for btc hehe. Smiley
Cheap Pizza (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 07:56:39 AM

I accept BTC and I offer 60 percent to 70 percent off depending on order. I will go first to trusted members.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:15:48 AM

I accept BTC and I offer 60 percent to 70 percent off depending on order. I will go first to trusted members.
Sounds great.Forget about adding on skype,let's do the deal here.I'm hungry anyway,I need to order Chicken Mexicana Cheese Burst Medium and CHICKEN GOLDEN DELIGHT Cheese Burst Medium,Right now a offer is going on for those pizzas according to their online portal.Let me know what can you do.I'll pay you right away after I get an order confirmation from them.
Cheap Pizza (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:20:00 AM

Sounds great.Forget about adding on skype,let's do the deal here.I'm hungry anyway,I need to order Chicken Mexicana Cheese Burst Medium and CHICKEN GOLDEN DELIGHT Cheese Burst Medium,Right now a offer is going on for those pizzas according to their online portal.Let me know what can you do.I'll pay you right away after I get an order confirmation from them.
Please stop trolling. The Domino's pizza delivery person will bring you the food. I can only do Dominos.
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:36:56 AM

Please stop trolling. The Domino's pizza delivery person will bring you the food. I can only do Dominos.
Dude,are you out of your mind ? Whenever I place an order I get a CONFIRMATION from the shop that my order has been placed and is on it's way! You're the one that is either trolling or just trying to scam.What more info do you need ? I'm not gonna send money to a newbie account with 1 activity.Escrow YES! I'm still serious about my order.I really need to eat ,now if you can help me place the order,go ahead.And yes Dominos Pizza only!
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 08:52:30 AM

What you mean you will go first with trusted members are you going to order for us? does the region/location matter? or can you provide you service all around the world.

Cheap Pizza (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:56:26 AM

Dude,are you out of your mind ? Whenever I place an order I get a CONFIRMATION from the shop that my order has been placed and is on it's way! You're the one that is either trolling or just trying to scam.What more info do you need ? I'm not gonna send money to a newbie account with 1 activity.Escrow YES! I'm still serious about my order.I really need to eat ,now if you can help me place the order,go ahead.And yes Dominos Pizza only!
Yes, you will still get a confirmation from your local shop. You can either get it delivered to your house or you can go to your local dominos and pick up the food. I am willing to go first (you pay after you get food) to trusted members.
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:08:33 AM

Yes, you will still get a confirmation from your local shop. You can either get it delivered to your house or you can go to your local dominos and pick up the food. I am willing to go first (you pay after you get food) to trusted members.
I'm pretty sure I won't be scamming you for small amounts.Not at the risk of getting my reputation damaged.So if you can order the pizza's I requested from Dominos and I get an order conformation,I'll pay you.Inbox me if you need more details about my address and store details.
Cheap Pizza (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:19:44 AM

What you mean you will go first with trusted members are you going to order for us? does the region/location matter? or can you provide you service all around the world.

I can do US, UK and Canada mainly, other regions I can do it just depends where exactly.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:25:19 AM

I'm pretty sure I won't be scamming you for small amounts.Not at the risk of getting my reputation damaged.So if you can order the pizza's I requested from Dominos and I get an order conformation,I'll pay you.Inbox me if you need more details about my address and store details.

I don't think you'll ever get your pizza mate.  Cheesy
I had asked my query at the beginning of this thread, till now am waiting for my Pizza..

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Cheap Pizza (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:38:33 AM

I don't think you'll ever get your pizza mate.  Cheesy
I had asked my query at the beginning of this thread, till now am waiting for my Pizza..

How am I supposed to send you Pizza for a vouch copy when I do not even know where you are or who you are?
Why are there so many people here trolling it is very annoying.

If you would like to place an order or receive a vouch copy PM me!
Cheap Pizza (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 07:31:17 PM

Online and selling. Only doing US, UK and Canada as of now until I get some things fixed. Sorry guys!
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:30:58 PM

Online and selling. Only doing US, UK and Canada as of now until I get some things fixed. Sorry guys!

Ill take a dominos gift card or coupon or what ever I dont want you to have my address
Cheap Pizza (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:33:55 PM

Ill take a dominos gift card or coupon or what ever I dont want you to have my address
I don't need your address. You can go to the local store near you and pick it up.
FFrankie

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:53:13 PM

I don't need your address. You can go to the local store near you and pick it up.

I want delivery
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:18:42 PM

I got to say...I love Domino's pizza with a passion, but I don't like or trust people.  How is it that you can offer such discounts?  Are these free pizzas carded or what?  Would I stand a chance of getting a knock on my door from the local police or FBI because I bought a discount pizza from you? These are the questions that I think need to be answered for all offers like this.  I just don't trust them.
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:02:39 AM

I dont want you to have my address

I want delivery

So basically you want someone to have a pizza deliver to your door without them having your address ? Are you a special kind of stupid ? You know you can just do it from your own end instead of saving few satoshi's on the internet.
FFrankie

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:58:33 AM

I dont want you to have my address

I want delivery

So basically you want someone to have a pizza deliver to your door without them having your address ? Are you a special kind of stupid ? You know you can just do it from your own end instead of saving few satoshi's on the internet.

No, I want the gift card or coupon or whatever it is sent to me so I can use it on my domino's account and stacks up those free pizzas
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: