Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:54:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sorry but ETH is not the future Xtrabytes is.  (Read 1227 times)
realistic1 (OP)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:35:43 AM

We can't build the future on flawed systems like Bitcoin and ETH. Bitcoin wasn't designed for it and ETH is a mess of a system backed by the banking systems we want to avoid in the future.

Xtrabytes is 51% attack proof, Infinitly scalable, No need for miners or staking. But big thing is its being built as an open source core that once realeased will allow modules to be built out from it. If you want to build the future you got to start with a strong base.

GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:49:15 AM

first time to hear abot Xtrabytes  Huh
BitWhale

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:50:03 AM

Lol, blatent advertisement. You got to try harder than that.
asapjoshyy

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:56:34 AM

agree, great catch
that was a sad attempt
realistic1 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:05:53 AM

You're joking right?

advertise
ˈadvətʌɪz/Submit
verb
gerund or present participle: advertising
describe or draw attention to (a product, service, or event) in a public medium in order to promote sales or attendance.

Of course i'm advertising, you think I was being hidden about it? I'm telling you about Xtrabytes cause its fucking brilliant and almost unknown cause it didn't have a big ICO and is open source.

marviner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:08:21 AM

Oh boy...

I just checked their webpage : https://www.xtrabytes.global/#!/about#about-us

Founding Board Members include such well known professionals as:

Borzalom - XtraBYtes Founder and Lead Programmer
CCRevolution - XtraBYtes Founder and Marketing/General Manager
Vanfly - Social Media Manager / Founding Board Member
Cefinnell01 - Exchange Manager / Founding Board Member
CCNCCN - Lead Project Manager / Founding Board Member
Jhar - Assistant Project Manager / Founding Board Member / Corporate Representative
1_node_deep – International Languages and Domains Manager / Founding Board Member

Community board members are even more famous:

Smokim87 - The Voice of Reason
BigBoss154 - Solid Supporter
Eggsandspamm - Solid Supporter / Development Roles
FishFishFish313 - Solid Supporter / Development Roles
Jcpbs - Key Project Manager / Assistant Developer

I'd buy that for a dollar Smiley

realistic1 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:08:38 AM

Which is why word needs to get out about this one.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.0
realistic1 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:09:51 AM

Oh boy...

I just checked their webpage : https://www.xtrabytes.global/#!/about#about-us

Founding Board Members include such well known professionals as:

Borzalom - XtraBYtes Founder and Lead Programmer
CCRevolution - XtraBYtes Founder and Marketing/General Manager
Vanfly - Social Media Manager / Founding Board Member
Cefinnell01 - Exchange Manager / Founding Board Member
CCNCCN - Lead Project Manager / Founding Board Member
Jhar - Assistant Project Manager / Founding Board Member / Corporate Representative
1_node_deep – International Languages and Domains Manager / Founding Board Member

Community board members are even more famous:

Smokim87 - The Voice of Reason
BigBoss154 - Solid Supporter
Eggsandspamm - Solid Supporter / Development Roles
FishFishFish313 - Solid Supporter / Development Roles
Jcpbs - Key Project Manager / Assistant Developer

I'd buy that for a dollar Smiley

Borzalem has been a member on this forum since 2014. How long have you been?

Zoltan Szabo has 20 years in IT security industry and has worked with the famous Peter Szor at McAFFE

I think you are trying to judge an open source project with a money grab ICO by some kids out of university in Krakow who get 50m for an ETH app. lol

Did you not even read the OP, ITS SOLVES 51% attack, no pow, no pos. infinity scalable. modular platform.
Tell me thats a shitcoin with a straight face and you will show your ignorance.
jeepbrahhh

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:51:29 AM

Shut up, shill

The project is being handled by a half-wit imbecile (CCR)...it is destined to fail
realistic1 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:25:01 AM

Shut up, shill

The project is being handled by a half-wit imbecile (CCR)...it is destined to fail

Thanks for you well argued point.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:48:14 AM

We can't build the future on flawed systems like Bitcoin and ETH. Bitcoin wasn't designed for it and ETH is a mess of a system backed by the banking systems we want to avoid in the future.

Xtrabytes is 51% attack proof, Infinitly scalable, No need for miners or staking. But big thing is its being built as an open source core that once realeased will allow modules to be built out from it. If you want to build the future you got to start with a strong base.

you do realize that all the things you said here, mostly about scaling and a lot more has been said a million times by a thousand different altcoins. each of them also lied about lots of things such as being used by big companies that makes you laugh when you hear it!

these are just empty claims until proven otherwise.

ethereum was claiming, and still is, to have no scaling issue. the flippening bullshit is still out there but we all saw as soon as it gained some traction the whole system crumbled.

show us real usage.
show us merchant adoption.
show us how your network will handle 10,000 transaction each 10 seconds
show us how your network will perform under 3 years of spam attack.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
dissident

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 06:08:22 AM

It could also be pascal coin... Block chain trim and account numbers... Paper trail eventually gets trimmed and block chain size is 6GB max.  Very useful.  These two coins are very underrated.
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 06:22:17 AM

Sorry but ETH is not the future
Anyone claiming that ETH is the future is a stupid ignorant, huge bag holder or scammer.

Xtrabytes don't know anything about it, but I've seen enough scams in this field and Xtrabytes does look like one.

Good luck

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 06:22:33 AM

All newbies are vouching for xtra .
Show us the real world usage. Even bitcoin has its flaws still it's the king.
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 06:29:15 AM

Here too the same. Haven't come across such coin in the past in the entire trading section. Also recently saw a news from an exchange in which it was mentioned as CTC or xbt which is removed from listing because it has got flaws in the blockchain platform.
realistic1 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 07:44:46 AM

first time to hear abot Xtrabytes  Huh
Here too the same. Haven't come across such coin in the past in the entire trading section. Also recently saw a news from an exchange in which it was mentioned as CTC or xbt which is removed from listing because it has got flaws in the blockchain platform.

That's not XtraBytes. XBY is XtraBytes ticker.

XBY has had no issues with listing or wallets.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xtrabytes/
realistic1 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 07:49:46 AM

you do realize that all the things you said here, mostly about scaling and a lot more has been said a million times by a thousand different altcoins. each of them also lied about lots of things such as being used by big companies that makes you laugh when you hear it!

these are just empty claims until proven otherwise.

ethereum was claiming, and still is, to have no scaling issue. the flippening bullshit is still out there but we all saw as soon as it gained some traction the whole system crumbled.

show us real usage.
show us merchant adoption.
show us how your network will handle 10,000 transaction each 10 seconds
show us how your network will perform under 3 years of spam attack.

The difference is those were scams while this isn't. You cynical lot can't you believe in anything that's not got some big famous millionaire as the CEO of an ICO?

Those critisisms aren't fair for a project in early development stage. Every coin has to have an early stage including Bitcoin and ETH. Have a look at how XBY will create consensus without POW or staking. The concept is sound and very unique.

Can you at least admit IF it solves these issues it will be huge?
whereismylambo

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:05:58 AM

650,000,000 XBY

The circulation is a little too high for my liking..
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:11:02 AM

I get the skeptism, I was skeptical myself before I looked into more deeply. The marketing is a bit rough and ready due to having no premine or ICO money to play with but I've looked at the tech and it checks out and really is revolutionary.

It's quite refreshing to find such an interesting project among all these ICOs. The developer who has been around for some years here could probably of grabbed 20m or more with a well presented ICO so I do support this kind of project. And the code coming of of the GitHub is clean and solid.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=219999

I just think it's a mistake to not dig a bit deeper and look at the technology and ideas they hope to put in place. I'm not saying you should invest but at least base investing on something real not flashy ICO websites.

marviner

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:16:34 AM

The difference is those were scams while this isn't. You cynical lot can't you believe in anything that's not got some big famous millionaire as the CEO of an ICO?

Those critisisms aren't fair for a project in early development stage. Every coin has to have an early stage including Bitcoin and ETH. Have a look at how XBY will create consensus without POW or staking. The concept is sound and very unique.

Can you at least admit IF it solves these issues it will be huge?

People are skeptical about new things - and that's healthy - that's normal human behaviour. It has deep significance in human evolution, and it's a default reaction.  
It's better to assume that the shadow in the bushes is a lion - instead of a rabbit.

What is needed in this case, is some sort of proof of concept. More detailed information.
And it would help tremendously, if the persons involved this project wouldn't hide behind nicknames.
If they genuinely believe in their work, they should show their real names and pictures.

At least I want to know who gets my money.  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: