Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:55:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rent My Signature Space!!! (Hero Member)  (Read 806 times)
c4n10 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 07:38:18 PM

Renting out my signature space to decent offers.

I will NOT rent my signature space for just anything, I must review and approve the content first, so don't bother making me an offer to rent my signature space to promote your scam coin/service/goods.
Hfleer

Activity: 448

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 04:17:20 PM

Renting out my signature space to decent offers.

I will NOT rent my signature space for just anything, I must review and approve the content first, so don't bother making me an offer to rent my signature space to promote your scam coin/service/goods.

I see you already have a scam coin or two in there(w/address)  Tongue

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
bytedisorder

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2013, 07:43:20 AM

How much to rent your signature space? I can offer you 10% commissions on the sales that come in from it payable in bitcoins.
naphto

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 08:46:40 AM

How much to rent your signature space? I can offer you 10% commissions on the sales that come in from it payable in bitcoins.

I guess that he is waiting for a  fixed income. Tongue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: