Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 11:02:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Feedback wanted: script for crowdfunded Bitcoin video  (Read 675 times)
bitbutter (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 08:05:32 PM

Hello! I'm working on a crowdfunded Bitcoin video. I have a first draft of the script, and I'd like your help improving it.

The aim is to provide the motivated layperson viewer with a decent grasp of the two main ideas behind the technical design of Bitcoin. It's aimed at viewers who might find the 'What is Bitcoin?' video too superficial, but for whom the Khan academy's series is too dry and technical.

After watching the video, a viewer in this target group should feel as though they have enough of a grasp of how Bitcoin is put together to understand why tech people are excited about it--that they no longer have to feel as though they need to take the word of the enthusiasts on faith.

The two main ideas it attempts to explain are cryptographically signed transactions and decentralised stabilizing consensus.

Any comments most welcome (NB. I will not act on all suggestions, but they're all welcome all the same).

Here's a link to an auto-published google doc. The content of the doc will change as I implement suggestions/changes. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YScxH8gZdVjiM8X2zxGy5YIV2QZoiSL8YM4qFbZx_uU/pub
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: