Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:37:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HAVELOCK] AM100, a New Micro-share ASICMINER Passthrough!  (Read 18450 times)
ThickAsThieves (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 09:19:50 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 05:53:31 AM by ThickAsThieves

TAT Investments is happy to announce that ASICMINER shares are finally available within the Havelock Investments website!

Shares will be released in small waves at www.havelockinvestments.com/ at fixed prices, so if you see them sold out for some reason, just wait a little bit and I'll post more.

------

AM100 represents a passthrough asset of fractional shares of the ASICMINER Mining Company. ASICMINER is a market leader in the bitcoin mining industry, creating various mining equipment for sale, as well as running their own mining farm.

Proceeds from ASICMINER mining farm and from the sale of equipment are distributed to shareholders as weekly dividends. This asset represents fractional passthrough shares of the underlying asset, receiving a proportional amount of dividends for each share.

AM100, an ASICMINER Fractional Passthru managed by TAT Investments

This is asset is being offered for the following purposes:
1. To provide an additional venue for investors to buy or sell ASICMINER shares more easily by splitting the shares.
2. To provide an easy way for ASICMINER shareholders to reinvest their dividends to maximize compounded interest opportunities.
3. To consolidate enough ASICMINER shares so as to reach 5,000 whole shares, thus increasing their inherent value with potential access to ASICMINER’s established and future board member benefits, namely any hardware opportunities ASICMINER provides exclusively to board members.

Shares
Each 1 share of AM100 represents 1/100th of a share of ASICMINER maintained and verified by either Friedcat or any officially designated exchange, and has rights to 1/100th of the dividends of a whole ASICMINER share.

Dividends
Each AM100 share has the right to 95% of its respective dividends. 5% will be retained for asset management fees. The amount of the dividend is defined as the same amount distributed by ASICMINER to the shares held by the issuer for this asset. Dividends will be paid within 48 hours or less of confirmed payments from ASICMINER.

Voting Rights
Any public votes presented by ASICMINER will be decided by the issuer for all asset shares at his own discretion.

Quantity and Source of Shares
Shares cannot be imported or exported by shareholders at this time, but shares can be freely bought and sold. Shares may be imported at will by the issuer alone.

Additional Dividends or Benefits from Board Member Status
Once the passthrough reaches 5,000 whole ASICMINER shares (500,000 split shares) it may receive a board member seat. If board member status is confirmed, and Friedcat follows through with the plan to give each board member a trial ASICMINER mining board, any income generated will be shares as follows:

85% of the mining income from any hardware given to this board seat will be paid out to the shareholders of AM100 on the same weekly dividend schedule ASICMINER currently uses. At the discretion of the TAT.ASICMINER issuer, these extra dividends may be distributed sooner.

NOTE: This passthrough exists on multiple exchanges (currently BTCT.co and Bitfunder.com as well), but acts as a single combined asset. Thus, the combined shares represented on all exchanges will count towards eligibility of an ASICMINER board seat, and associated benefits.

Reserved Rights
Issuer reserves the following rights:
1. To change schedule of dividends to be in line with any changes in schedule the underlying asset may enact.
2. To change the % of board mining profits withheld if expenses, like electricity, are not covered by the 15% portion being withheld.
3. To make changes to this contract that represent the best interests of its shareholders
4. To correct and clarify any gross errors or details herein that may prove to be open to misinterpretation.
5. To limit the total amount of shares allowed within the asset once it has reached 5000 whole shares (500,000 split shares).

Dissolution
In the event that the issuer chooses to, or is forced to, close this asset for any reason, the following methods may be used for dissolution in any combination:
1. A new operator may be vetted and chosen by ThickAsThieves to take over control of the asset.
2. Shares may be bought back from shareholders at a reasonable market value.
3. Shares may be converted to direct whole shares and redistributed to shareholder e-mail accounts with Friedcat.
4. Shares may be converted into equivalent whole shares on any other existing ASICMINER passthrough or exchange and redistributed to shareholders.

Links
Link to forum for underlying original asset: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99497.0;topicseen
Link to buy this asset on Havelock: https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=AM100

Issuer Info
ThickAsThieves has provided identity information privately to Havelock Investments, as a gesture of good faith, and an avenue for emergency contact.

A “dead man’s switch” will be implemented in order to pass control of this asset to a safe secondary operator in the case of the issuer’s untimely demise or hospitalization.

ThickAsThieves makes no guarantees in the case of unexpected behavior of the underlying asset company or the decisions of ASICMINER and/or BITFOUNTAIN. This is only a passthrough, and the actions of ASICMINER will drive the definition of this asset in kind.

IRC: on Freenode, ThickAsThieves
E-mail: tat.investments@gmail.com
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 09:30:15 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2013, 12:35:32 AM by freedomno1

Nice a new asset in Havelock  Grin
Also shouldn't this have been labelled as a public offering looking at the browse IPO

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
friedcat
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 848
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 02:29:48 PM

We confirm that 666 shares are allocated for the account:

1rHfXj4AwH9zymwwJuXnbXLiDbAE9V1uz (tat.investments@gmail.com)

ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 02:36:21 PM

We confirm that 666 shares are allocated for the account:

1rHfXj4AwH9zymwwJuXnbXLiDbAE9V1uz (tat.investments@gmail.com)

Thank you, Friedcat. I can also confirm to shareholders that this is not only more than enough to cover TAT shares sold so far, but that this number will be even higher on Wednesday.
ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 03:34:48 PM

TRANSPARENCY REPORT

1. Here is a link to Friedcat publically confirming that TAT Investments holds more shares than it has sold via our passthroughs: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199449.msg2132062#msg2132062

In the future, any shareholder can verify the quantity of shares held by checking the registered wallet at www.blockchain.info here: https://blockchain.info/address/1rHfXj4AwH9zymwwJuXnbXLiDbAE9V1uz
You can then verify how many shares are held by looking for the most recent dividend confirmation payout from 16fuoinLFjBmiCYmCYDXPNfERJtdPB5ASe, the official ASICMINER address. The number of satoshi sent equals the number of shares held.

2. TAT Investments also may hold some whole-shares of BTCT.co's ASICMINER-PT asset. This quantity may fluctuate, but can be checked anytime by logging in and visiting this link: https://btct.co/portfolio/f7s2CQ==

3. TAT Investments may also hold some whole-shares of BitFunder.com's G.ASICMINER-PT asset. This quantity will also fluctuate, but can be checked by visiting this link and searching for the same wallet adddres, 1rHfXj4AwH9zymwwJuXnbXLiDbAE9V1uz, https://bitfunder.com/assetlist

TAT Investments never has, and never will hold less whole-shares than it has sold via its own passthrough.

SECURITY REPORT

1. I can confirm that the emergency plan for a "dead man's switch" is implemented, and a full plan is in place should I be unavailable as operator for an extended period.
2. I can confirm that all accounts, wallets, and internal information of TAT Investments is secured with complex passwords, and that all accounts have 2-factor authentication enabled. This includes accounts on exchanges, e-mail addresses, and wallet access.

If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the transparency or security of TAT Invesments' holdings, please feel free to ask any time!

NOTE: TAT Investments is currently the only passthrough provider that shares this level of transparency. It is our mission to set a new standard in bitcoin investments.
lightbox

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2013, 03:47:04 PM

TRANSPARENCY REPORT

1. Here is a link to Friedcat publically confirming that TAT Investments holds more shares than it has sold via our passthroughs: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199449.msg2132062#msg2132062

In the future, any shareholder can verify the quantity of shares held by checking the registered wallet at www.blockchain.info here: https://blockchain.info/address/1rHfXj4AwH9zymwwJuXnbXLiDbAE9V1uz
You can then verify how many shares are held by looking for the most recent dividend confirmation payout from 16fuoinLFjBmiCYmCYDXPNfERJtdPB5ASe, the official ASICMINER address. The number of satoshi sent equals the number of shares held.

2. TAT Investments also may hold some whole-shares of BTCT.co's ASICMINER-PT asset. This quantity may fluctuate, but can be checked anytime by logging in and visiting this link: https://btct.co/portfolio/f7s2CQ==

3. TAT Investments may also hold some whole-shares of BitFunder.com's G.ASICMINER-PT asset. This quantity will also fluctuate, but can be checked by visiting this link and searching for the same wallet adddres, 1rHfXj4AwH9zymwwJuXnbXLiDbAE9V1uz, https://bitfunder.com/assetlist

TAT Investments never has, and never will hold less whole-shares than it has sold via its own passthrough.

SECURITY REPORT

1. I can confirm that the emergency plan for a "dead man's switch" is implemented, and a full plan is in place should I be unavailable as operator for an extended period.
2. I can confirm that all accounts, wallets, and internal information of TAT Investments is secured with complex passwords, and that all accounts have 2-factor authentication enabled. This includes accounts on exchanges, e-mail addresses, and wallet access.

If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the transparency or security of TAT Invesments' holdings, please feel free to ask any time!

NOTE: TAT Investments is currently the only passthrough provider that shares this level of transparency. It is our mission to set a new standard in bitcoin investments.

Thank you for posting this publicly! Though no questions was directed my way yet, im sure it was only a matter of time.

https://www.canadianbitcoins.com for quick & easy buy/sell with $CAD
Canada's Oldest Bitcoin Brokerage.  Serving Canadian Bitcoiners since 2011!
ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 03:51:16 PM

Thank you for posting this publicly! Though no questions was directed my way yet, im sure it was only a matter of time.

And thank you for hosting TAT Investments on your exchange! Being honest is so much less stressful than the alternatives  Grin
ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 05:15:50 AM

We've got some low-priced shares still available on Havelock. Eat 'em up while you can...
freedomno1
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 05:41:41 AM

Someone nommed mine  Grin

ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 12:25:23 PM

I see some shares currently for sale as low as .0161, come and get 'em! https://www.havelockinvestments.com/order.php?symbol=ASICM
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 02:40:57 PM

i'm still a newbie in this
if i buy one share what profit can i expect?
ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 02:44:20 PM

That is a very loaded question! I suggest you read the description for the asset, and also read up on the underlying company.

This stock does pay weekly dividends, but they fluctuate. The stock value fluctuates as well, so whether you make a profit depends on many factors.

Otherwise, I can say that most people are choosing to invest this company more than any other bitcoin company at the moment. It's for you to judge whether you should as well!
ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 03:01:44 PM

Dividends have been scheduled for payment at 0.00034411 per share!

Unfortunately, the system within Havelock doesn't currently support instant payout, so this will clear tomorrow.

Maybe Lightbox can push them sooner?
freedomno1
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 08:49:16 PM

Well the spread is bigger per 100 bundle right now, but I Can see people waiting for those dividends to pay out instead of locking in a profit but good to know in case I dare to try to get some more at a cheap bid evil Tongue and lock in and rebuy bwhahaha of course I think lightbox will get right on it before tommorrow  Cheesy
Thanks for the update

lightbox

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2013, 08:52:37 PM

Unfortunately, the system within Havelock doesn't currently support instant payout, so this will clear tomorrow.

If you post the payout for the current day, it'll be paid out at the top of the next hour... you do not have to post it for a date in the future.. I wont change the one thats there now, since it has already announced, we'll let it go tomorrow (at 8AM)

James

https://www.canadianbitcoins.com for quick & easy buy/sell with $CAD
Canada's Oldest Bitcoin Brokerage.  Serving Canadian Bitcoiners since 2011!
ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 08:55:05 PM

If you post the payout for the current day, it'll be paid out at the top of the next hour... you do not have to post it for a date in the future.. I wont change the one thats there now, since it has already announced, we'll let it go tomorrow (at 8AM)

James

I tried, it would not let me use the current day. :/
freedomno1
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 08:58:16 PM

Depends on what you want to do as an investor are you more of a speculator or a long run player or perhaps something in the middle
I would say that if you had 100 shares and assume the mining income from the dividends you can probably grow at a share a week At 0.015
Assuming that ASIC keeps growing at a steady rate and the dividends remain consistent till 2016 when the halving day occurs it will probably keep rising
This week with the sell of the units as well as to the mining income you could get 2 per 100 shares at 0.0034411 if you bought them at an average price of 0.017
Then there is trading or buying in at lower rates so it depends on how you want to interact with the market today is a good rally due to that dividend but depending on your time frame it may be a good time to buy if you think it will keep going up or a good time to wait a bit to have a solid position not too long but just after the dividends pay out Tongue
Either way it's a good long term investment but always be aware of your risk tolerance and your time duration and news feed Smiley
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkPdXsQFT-vIdHRVUjQ5Ql9BQWR6OENLMkhyUktUblE#gid=12

ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 10:06:38 PM

Dividends have been released manually by Havelock!

In the future we should be able to pay even more quickly now that the bug has been fixed Smiley
freedomno1
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 11:36:51 PM

Dividends have been released manually by Havelock!

In the future we should be able to pay even more quickly now that the bug has been fixed Smiley

That 90 to 100.53% Yield Is sure to attract some attention Ha-Ha changes with the price
Well it will probably average down this was a good week
Also I don't mind either way but glad you fixed the bug I'm sure others will be happy too

ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 02:11:36 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2013, 02:50:23 PM by ThickAsThieves

UPDATE

TAT Investments is proud to sponsor SmiGueL's recent efforts to provide a few awesome and useful charts that track the progress (and dividends) of ASICMINER.

Please visit: http://www.asicminercharts.com/
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: