Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:33:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HAVELOCK] AM100, a New Micro-share ASICMINER Passthrough!  (Read 18450 times)
ThickAsThieves (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 11:09:27 PM

Did you know Havelock does not currently charge trading fees?

No you do!
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 02:36:17 AM

Did you know Havelock does not currently charge trading fees?

No you do!

HAHAHA Well Yes I do are you talking to me TAT Cheesy
Or did you need to add a W Smiley

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 05:11:02 PM

Just wanted to share this summary video about ASICMINER and its road to 2btc per share: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76EcAinKPDo&feature=youtu.be
KarmaShark

Activity: 615
Merit: 554

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 10:21:02 PM

Dividend question:

Are dividends paid out through Havelock to the shareholders accounts or do shareholders need to provide a payment address for funds to be sent to?

Thanks
ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 10:31:52 PM

Dividend question:

Are dividends paid out through Havelock to the shareholders accounts or do shareholders need to provide a payment address for funds to be sent to?

Thanks

Dividends are paid into each shareholder's account on Havelock.

Thanks!
navidos

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Life Goes On !

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 12:04:07 AM

Never heard that which type of company are you !?

Any Org number ?!

LTD or what?
ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 12:18:35 AM

Never heard that which type of company are you !?

Any Org number ?!

LTD or what?

My identity and business designation are private to everyone except for the exchange operators.

If you are not comfortable buying crypto-assets on Havelock Investments under the terms noted in my asset description, you can always seek to invest elsewhere.

You might be able to get specific business info about Havelock itself by speaking with its owner, lightbox.

Thank you!
KarmaShark

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 05:11:27 AM

Thanks for the quick replies TAT.

Regarding the PT shares: Will there be an option in the future for micro-ASICM holders to convert to direct ASICM shares like non-100 PT's work? If this is not currently in the works as another option for our shareholders, what is the rationale behind closing off that option? Assuming the holder had the full 100:1 holding to convert, this would be relatively painless. Indeed, it could open up another revenue source for the fund potentially in moving around from PT to non-PT since each option holds different values to prospective shareholders.

I can see why having the option for shareholders to move in either direction from direct to micro would be a feather in our collective ASICM caps.

Thanks
ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 05:41:58 AM

Thanks for the quick replies TAT.

Regarding the PT shares: Will there be an option in the future for micro-ASICM holders to convert to direct ASICM shares like non-100 PT's work? If this is not currently in the works as another option for our shareholders, what is the rationale behind closing off that option? Assuming the holder had the full 100:1 holding to convert, this would be relatively painless. Indeed, it could open up another revenue source for the fund potentially in moving around from PT to non-PT since each option holds different values to prospective shareholders.

I can see why having the option for shareholders to move in either direction from direct to micro would be a feather in our collective ASICM caps.

Thanks

My pleasure. There are several reasons why this asset does not support import/export of shares or conversion to whole-shares. One is that it would require a lot of work by multiple parties, particularly if low in quantity. The work includes tracking the changes, destroying shares, requesting transfers, verifications, and dealing with any human errors. I also want to avoid adding more work to Friedcat's plate, as we are all lucky enough that he plays along cooperatively with the PTs.

I do consider this feature regularly, but it is unlikely I will change this restriction in the short-term. Another reason is that one of the stated goals of this asset is to acquire a board member seat, and exporting shares is counterproductive to that goal. We've already reached 1300+ whole-shares toward the 5000 required, and in a pretty short amount of time.

Running this venture at the level that I have been is a full-time job. I know that seems crazy to most, but there is a lot of work involved in juggling deals, fielding questions, and selling at best prices. Fortunately, this is work I am passionate about!
KarmaShark

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 07:58:57 AM

You get an A+ for responsiveness TAT.

The detailed explanation does clarify some of the thought process behind the decision. Perhaps once the 5000 shares limit is met and ASICM-PT secure a board seat and becomes a fixture in this market the option can be revisited. I can already see how running the PT across the various exchanges and doing a good job at it, takes time.

Keep up the good work.

ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 10:27:31 AM

You get an A+ for responsiveness TAT.

The detailed explanation does clarify some of the thought process behind the decision. Perhaps once the 5000 shares limit is met and ASICM-PT secure a board seat and becomes a fixture in this market the option can be revisited. I can already see how running the PT across the various exchanges and doing a good job at it, takes time.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks for saying so, much appreciated.
JTM29

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 09:21:39 AM

Anyone else having issues with slow load times and pages not loading?

Also getting signed out randomly.
freedomno1
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 10:44:09 AM

It happens during very high trading usually and sometimes today is a good day for that example as ASIC went bonkers again Smiley

lightbox

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2013, 10:01:40 PM

It happens during very high trading usually and sometimes today is a good day for that example as ASIC went bonkers again Smiley

I'm investigating this problem.... if anyone can give me a specific date/time that it has happened, it would be much appreciated.. i'm not seeing anything specific in the logs or my usual analytics... server load looks fine, network looks fine... wallet server looks fine... maybe i need to tweak some cloudflare settings or something...

https://www.canadianbitcoins.com for quick & easy buy/sell with $CAD
Canada's Oldest Bitcoin Brokerage.  Serving Canadian Bitcoiners since 2011!
freedomno1
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 10:07:40 PM

I'm investigating this problem.... if anyone can give me a specific date/time that it has happened, it would be much appreciated.. i'm not seeing anything specific in the logs or my usual analytics... server load looks fine, network looks fine... wallet server looks fine... maybe i need to tweak some cloudflare settings or something...

Never had a specific time for that error, I'll look around for that error and try posting some screenshots if I encounter it again, that said it usually only happens when I'm moving my positions to adjust with the market and refresh the page pretty quickly in succession to see the market rate and price. Such as yesterday when ASIC was fluctuating making the page a bit slow on the load end. I would say that last time I saw it was around 02:00-04:00 server time this morning on havelock if your looking for a time-frame to check with the server. Sometimes it also say's that the live version is offline and cloudflare was using an archived state please click here for a live version. A weird one is that sometimes it signs me out but the cookie session is still active if I go to the url Smiley

I hope that helped to narrow it down sorry for being a bit vague, I will screenshot and reply here if I see it again at another time Smiley

ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 10:08:02 PM

I'd say it happens dozens of times per day and seems to coincide either with orders being placed, filled or possibly with shares being issued. I haven't pinpointed it, but because I see the lag very often, I'm inclined to believe it is related to issuing shares... I really don't know!
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:33:46 AM

I'm new to this, just trying to understand how it works.  How do you find out when dividends are being paid per share?  On your site it shows may 15, but next is NA?  I thought this was weekly, confused.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:40:01 AM

I'm new to this, just trying to understand how it works.  How do you find out when dividends are being paid per share?  On your site it shows may 15, but next is NA?  I thought this was weekly, confused.

The dividend is weekly and determined on each Wednesday. I push the dividend the same day it is determined by ASICMINER.
JTM29

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 04:22:23 AM

Next time it happens Ill let you know. It has been fine today but yesterday it was happening a lot (I am in Australia though so its probably low traffic at this point of the day?). But its exactly the same as what freedomno1 has posted.
KarmaShark

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 04:26:37 AM

I'd say it happens dozens of times per day and seems to coincide either with orders being placed, filled or possibly with shares being issued. I haven't pinpointed it, but because I see the lag very often, I'm inclined to believe it is related to issuing shares... I really don't know!

James,

This is reflective of my experience on the site as well. I was 'testing' the issue last night and it appeared to rear it's ugly head when an order was being placed.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: