Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:27:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM coin?  (Read 2064 times)
Mafia8888 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:16:19 PM

What do you think about NEM coin? Is it worth it to invest ? ? ? Thank You !
RandomEvent

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:33:22 PM

I think it is, but I am a current investor. It has a ton of upside potential and they are actually starting a marketing campaign. A good value right now as it has a lot of room to run before it hits its all time high again. If you have over 10,000 you can essentially stake your coins and harvest. I get around 50-100 coins a month from harvesting. That does not seem like much now, but if these coins ever get over 1.00 then you are great shape. 
ChironRegera

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:38:35 PM

yes, I think NEM will continue to rise over the long term.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:44:53 PM

I think it is, but I am a current investor. It has a ton of upside potential and they are actually starting a marketing campaign. A good value right now as it has a lot of room to run before it hits its all time high again. If you have over 10,000 you can essentially stake your coins and harvest. I get around 50-100 coins a month from harvesting. That does not seem like much now, but if these coins ever get over 1.00 then you are great shape. 
curious with the stake rewards since nem really show a big jumpe few months ago, I use to remember playing with this coin when its still at the range of 400 sat then I got surprise when it hits 12k sat if I just hold and stake my coin maybe I have a lots of profits but everything still possible in terms of rising up so its not late to invest.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:59:53 PM

You invest in your experience, do not ask others, find the correct information, everything can happen, like BTC
RandomEvent

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:51:57 PM

At this price, absolutely...Get yourself 10K set up harvesting and be patient..Check back in 6 months and I think you will find it is a sound investment.
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 11:44:04 PM

Check here:
Currently at $ 0.1592

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1990248.msg19827010#msg19827010

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
Humanxlemming

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:08:01 AM

I don't have sufficient information about Nem or also called as XEM. But I have a friend saying that he hodl xem for future use. Because in the future xem could be invested for a long term. He said that it is so worth in the future if xem will follow the chart that was shown to us. He included that if there is a coin you want to put your investment on go for xem for a long term investment.
zekeshawn

Activity: 254

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:28:06 AM

I also hold some Nem/Xem and I believe that xem holder are pure investors that is why I am confident that this will skyrocket soon. The team already made a lot of improvement and are making more.
Mafia8888 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:36:38 PM

Thanks to all !
oricatmos

Activity: 105
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 12:37:56 AM

I think NEM has a good development team behind and the wallet works smooth, maybe it needs some more marketing but even without it the price rises year by year.
dissident

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 12:52:47 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2017, 01:05:45 AM by dissident

It's a great technology but the time to invest was when it was down at $100 million or less... personally I think it's headed to under $1B market cap as the entire bubble continues to burst...  buy it lower.... I have about 165,000 NEM left of my original stake, the rest was sold to cash, most of it around $1.7-2.1B market cap, or altcoins, 75% of which I have already dumped.... that and my lost stake. Smiley This one will never be recovered. Read it and weep!   Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry  Since someone always asks, when windows 10 came out I formatted both computers and didn't save the private key for one of my nem stakes, I only saved the wallet password but lost the wallet. Live and bleeping learn.  There goes $350,000. Just like that. That's alright. One stake is good enough.

http://chain.nem.ninja/#/search/NBVJRKLWYVLAHDQGIJWX7BUVPFGQAXHGFHIMI4IO

I was the idiot saying it was going to keep going up to $5B back in May when I should have sold it all and rotated into altcoins which subsequently made huge moves in May. I figured that out too late and only caught a couple of good moves. (Viacoin, Xtrabytes, Ark) Oh well. Nobody's right all the time.
truongdhnh

Activity: 870

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:17:39 AM

I think NEM has a good development team behind and the wallet works smooth, maybe it needs some more marketing but even without it the price rises year by year.
Hope the dev team can pgrade the look of the project. Need more groups using the NEM platform.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:20:10 AM

It will soon be mooning too. If you notice they are also doing ICO namely DIMCOIN which is using the nem network.  NEM is a platform too just like ETH which has the most potential. If I were to invest more and have the btc, I would.  I'm a NEM supporter.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Hammonds

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 07:38:06 AM

yes, I think NEM will continue to rise over the long term.
Haii,
Do you have enough convincing information that nem will continue to increase over the long term? Wink
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 07:54:01 AM

It's a great technology but the time to invest was when it was down at $100 million or less... personally I think it's headed to under $1B market cap as the entire bubble continues to burst...  buy it lower.... I have about 165,000 NEM left of my original stake, the rest was sold to cash, most of it around $1.7-2.1B market cap, or altcoins, 75% of which I have already dumped.... that and my lost stake. Smiley This one will never be recovered. Read it and weep!   Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry  Since someone always asks, when windows 10 came out I formatted both computers and didn't save the private key for one of my nem stakes, I only saved the wallet password but lost the wallet. Live and bleeping learn.  There goes $350,000. Just like that. That's alright. One stake is good enough.

http://chain.nem.ninja/#/search/NBVJRKLWYVLAHDQGIJWX7BUVPFGQAXHGFHIMI4IO

I was the idiot saying it was going to keep going up to $5B back in May when I should have sold it all and rotated into altcoins which subsequently made huge moves in May. I figured that out too late and only caught a couple of good moves. (Viacoin, Xtrabytes, Ark) Oh well. Nobody's right all the time.

So you would've put 300k USD into some random crappy alts?

Sure you missed may have missed some potential, but I don't believe you would've invested hundreds of thousands into random coins if you cashed out earlier.
xhienigat

Activity: 420

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:37:48 AM

Yes I definitely think NEM/XEM is a good coin to invest, the project is great and based on the charts I don't see it as a pump and dump kind of coin. Plus it has real investors, Japan for one has been rumored to purchased 300 million worth of NEM as a key reserve currency. Try to do a research on the coin and you'll see the projects it has been busy with.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
CoinMoz

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:05:42 AM

Don't be fooled with harvesting! What people are saying about 10,000 NEM is true but its only 1 side of a coin, this harvesting thing will bring you nothing because the 10K is a minimum. The harvesting will work when NEM transactions are taking place, but at the moment not much happening. I hold 10K I know what I am talking about. Yes, its great time to get some but don't get all in.

Best of luck
Mafia8888 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:52:12 AM

Thank You !
olio666

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:37:34 PM