Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:14:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help choosing a logo  (Read 751 times)
WeatherChaser (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:34:58 PM

I need help choosing a logo.... my graphic designer just sent me two of these logos over and I need to choose one to use in a professional setting.

I run a local newspaper website which gets hundreds of thousands of views weekly, so this will be the eyes everyone sees first.

What would you choose?

Option #1:

Option #2:

Social Media Expert For Hire
President and CEO of a large news media network

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptotalk

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:51:20 PM

I like the colours of the 1st logo, but the 2nd logo is also well designed and looks a little more professional, in my opinion. How about using the colours from the first logo in the 2nd one.... that should make it pop a bit better.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:10:55 PM

I love the second logo better, seems a little bit too dull though but looks professional. If it can be as bright as the first one, then the second logo would be just perfect for you.

How about using the colours from the first logo in the 2nd one.... that should make it pop a bit better.

EDITED: a good idea from cryptotalk
Kvanko

Activity: 602
Merit: 279

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:13:09 PM

2nd logo is prettier, but it is not convenient for a newspaper. So I would choose the 1st one.
ICObox

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:18:31 PM

I really liked the second option! Very nice design! Smiley
WeatherChaser (OP)

Activity: 207

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:09:37 AM

You know... I love the 2nd one because it looks professional. But, I was concerned the "shield" made it feel as if the "Butler Dispatch" was portraying a 911 call center.

The 1st one actually has the curves, to make it look like a "news broadcast" signal.

Social Media Expert For Hire
President and CEO of a large news media network
shelly154

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:45:22 AM

Second one is good
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 07:56:33 AM

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
krampus854

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:58:18 AM

for me option number 2 is the best it is cool in the eyes of teenagers,
EpongKande

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:27:58 AM

I think logo 2 is more elegant..because of the ideal color contrast and mecing..make paduaan color it be perfect with the added touch of the little touches that make a blend of colors that become more nice views...

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Still Wonder

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:22:10 PM

I would personally choose numer 2 because it looks more sophisticated.
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:19:57 PM

i love second logo, looks like shield and the colours so calm

galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:07:40 AM

I like the second option. It's simple ,compact and the chosen colors are cool but i dont think it screams "news broadcast" it kind of looks more like an anti virus app because of the shield like logo, on the other hand the 1st option looks more like a news broadcast logo and will actually fit with your website's theme , the only problem with it is the choice of colors.. if the designer could just switch the 1st and the 2nd option's colors then it would be so much better.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ThomasV80

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:27:49 AM

I need help choosing a logo.... my graphic designer just sent me two of these logos over and I need to choose one to use in a professional setting.

I run a local newspaper website which gets hundreds of thousands of views weekly, so this will be the eyes everyone sees first.

What would you choose?

Option #1:

Option #2:

I am prefer choose Option #1, Simple but meaningful, and easy to remember.
andloveme

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 05:12:34 AM

I like #option 2. It have a combination of colors is rightly chosen, the simplicity and conciseness, font and image proportions reasonable.
E-Wallet.top

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 08:59:53 AM

Option 1 is good.
greenmagnus

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:02:38 AM

Although option 2 looked better to me, I think 1 goes well with your needs. The lower section of D looks little odd to me. I would extend upper arm of D closer to B and then shorten the straight section of D in the lower part. Well that's my opinion though. Goodluck!!!
rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 10:08:33 AM

Option 2 is better and looks more professional. 1 is bad because of colors.
Digitas

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:39:21 AM

Yes. I think the colors on the first one look better, but the second logo looks a bit more professional.
USAS-12

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:43:21 AM

2nd one! For sure
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 10:47:41 AM

Go with the first one, more professional feel and lively colors compare to the 2nd one.  the 2nd one is too dull due to color combinations.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:44:29 PM

You should go for the option number 1 it looks good and very catchy in the eye. The color is nice and it looks very professional.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 03:25:58 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2017, 07:34:56 PM by berrygood

Neither is good I think you should find a good grapic designer

cantika

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:14:07 PM

1nd is good,its just need recolour.
MMM005

Activity: 384
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:28:28 PM

What would you choose?

Option #1:

Option #2:

I think the second one is more professional, good colors.
gogolang

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:03:01 PM

DjTremor

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:16:25 PM

Second one is way better. I don't where but I'm sure I saw very similar things to the first one.
cinderella72

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:48:08 AM

Yes i need help to design a logo We can design logos for your company, brand, or product. We have affordable pricing

and fast turnaround time.Ink Wonderland can develop graphics, themes, and custom images for your website.

Ink Wonderland has worked with many clients to develop apps, games, and animations. We work in a large

number of formats and enjoy the challenge of bringing artwork together with new technologies.
Sewarlock

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:05:31 PM

i'd try to make it more simple.. there is too much text in your logo, it should be something idetifiable without text to explain it
MashibaAqoe

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:30:47 PM

If you want it to be eye catching then go for the option 1. If you’re saving space then go for 2. But regardless, both are great 👍🏻
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: