Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:51:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [looking to hire] ICO related, complete marketing plan.  (Read 511 times)
valerie_zurich (OP)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

Valerie, spokesperson for cryptocoincharts.info

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 02:58:58 PM

Hi
We are working on financial hub project for long time now.
We are small team of web developers, crypto-mathematicians and enthusiasts.

Looking for ICO experience marketing/ PR expert - to prepare a comprehensive plan.
Part time. Skype and whatsapp as communication method are prefered. Voice communication is also good but not a must.
Europe time.

Please feel free to refer a friend: researcher/writer/ analyst / coder who was or is involved with successful ICO - pls link them to this thread. Referral fee will be allocated and released after ICO.

PM me!
Many thanks.
Valerie  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RastMan

Activity: 159
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:14:39 PM

Hello, I am free for this project.
Can I have your skype id ? We will speak about.
RastMan.
bitcoinore.com

Activity: 592
Merit: 503

workingForBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 10:58:39 PM

Hi

Looking for ICO experience marketing/ PR expert - to prepare a comprehensive plan.
Part time. Skype and whatsapp as communication method are prefered. Voice communication is also good but not a must.
Europe time.

Please feel free to refer a friend: researcher/writer/ analyst / coder who was or is involved with successful ICO - pls link them to this thread. Referral fee will be allocated and released after ICO.

PM me!
Many thanks.
Valerie  Smiley

Hi, post your job here: https://workingforbitcoins.com, its free, no fees for you or the freelancer, and I will help you find people. Also you can see bids upfront before choosing anyone.

abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:05:54 AM

Hi

Europe time.

PM me!
Many thanks.
Valerie  Smiley

Hi, post your job here: https://workingforbitcoins.com, its free, no fees for you or the freelancer, and I will help you find people. Also you can see bids upfront before choosing anyone.

I would suggest you to be cautious while advertising for your website as multiple links of your website might be put in spamming category and you might end up losing access to you account.
For the op, advertising can be done by signature campaigns on here. Rest is your choice.
artbtc

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Envion - Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 02:36:20 PM

Hi

Europe time.

PM me!
Many thanks.
Valerie  Smiley

Hi Valerie!

not sure if you are still looking, but together with http://hypergrowth.consulting team, we can help!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: