Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:57:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do u think about Waves & ETC?  (Read 1316 times)
Abricotier

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:59:58 PM

For me they have a great common point, because they are both contender to Ethereum. Waves might win the ICO war, and Ethereum Classic might take the biggest part of the hashrate and maybe valuation of Ethereum after the PoS transition.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:16:25 PM

waves is better than ETC i think  , because ETC usually affected by ETH

. if ETH go to 300$ ETC is about 30$

if  ETH 30$ , ETC must be 3$, ridiculous

niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:16:56 AM

Waves and ethereum both are good because of the ability create smart contract on this platform more easy and lots of ICO's happening on this platform most of the ICO erc20 based was happening now some ICO moving towards Waves platform for creating smart contract you can definitely keep waves and ethereum atlas for a year.
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:33:15 AM

Exchange your Waves and ETC into bitcoin for now. I think Satoshi might be back! Cool
If this happens then better be in dollars. For us it is better he stays dead.

On the other hand if BTC start it's rise it will pull up all other coins, so whatever you choose ETC or WAVE it will be good decision.
waves is better than ETC i think  , because ETC usually affected by ETH
. if ETH go to 300$ ETC is about 30$
if  ETH 30$ , ETC must be 3$, ridiculous
ETC is in shadow of ETH, and we must do our homework to educate people what is difference between them, then we can expect more from it.
Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:40:13 AM

Waves and ethereum both are good because of the ability create smart contract on this platform more easy and lots of ICO's happening on this platform most of the ICO erc20 based was happening now some ICO moving towards Waves platform for creating smart contract you can definitely keep waves and ethereum atlas for a year.

Waves smart contract is still under development.
MostHigh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:56:04 AM

ETH on the market i doing really well and putting some few assets there will be no harm as such i believe wave is the next big deal considering the wave wallet and the additional functionality and transaction prices. i will still advice anyone interested to hold on to waves. the more people understands crypto currency, the more they invest in it and the higher the demand. i say keep your WAVES
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: