Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:55:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {ANN} - VACAY COIN - Virtual Land Ownership (Canada)  (Read 1889 times)
akai

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:54:21 PM

I seldom see the Canadian project. This project is clear and comprehensive. vacation is something everyone loves to do.I believe it will be a successful project and maybe I will be involved in attention and investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BaNgTHai

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:00:30 PM

Who will be in charge of paying out the investors? How will all the financial information be shared with the investors?
Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

Activity: 358

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:10:45 PM

Who will be in charge of paying out the investors? How will all the financial information be shared with the investors?

That will be me paying everyone their share, managing the property, all the behind the scenes work required for you to have a place to show up to and enjoy.

I will be keeping all the financial information in a spreadsheet that will be available to people taking part.

Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:20:31 PM

What is the important of selling a coin which you cannot trade or exchange but only success is unpredictable. Hmmmm

It is important because it establishes clear percentage of ownership in the project.  There is no 0 POW reward, 0% stake, no faucets, no bounties, no giveaways.  The only way to get onboard is to throw down your share and own it.

At some point down the road if you decide you don't want to take part you can sell.  Recommended selling price would be your % of the appraised value of the property.

If we can get something cheap and make it nice the value will automatically increase.  Thats how real estate works.
Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:07:45 PM

I know its 25+ ICO's released a day here, but keep your eyes on this one.  Simple, straightforward, and produced by a reliable person.

Thanks for your time.
Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:58:08 AM

looks like a select few of us got a cottage for next year Wink
vivland

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:33:46 AM

How would it look from a legal point of view, I think nobody wants to participate in the show "went on vacation, and rest in prison." Any property is always expensive, even the possession of "the hour," tell me more about your successful steps and with great interest I read about the difficulties you have already faced in the project.  Wink

l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:48:49 PM

ICO's done, unfortunatly, I missed it, I think it's a good project, and it's one of those great long-term projects, but what's the difference between this project and the real estate project?
Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:43:30 PM

ICO's done, unfortunatly, I missed it, I think it's a good project, and it's one of those great long-term projects, but what's the difference between this project and the real estate project?

I haven't seen much of the real estate project, but this project is for 1 piece of shared property.  The ICO has finished.   We have raised a substantial amout of funding between myself and 16 other investors.

The property shopping will start in a couple weeks when people finish up using their cottages for the year and prices are at a low.
Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:45:58 PM

How would it look from a legal point of view, I think nobody wants to participate in the show "went on vacation, and rest in prison." Any property is always expensive, even the possession of "the hour," tell me more about your successful steps and with great interest I read about the difficulties you have already faced in the project.  Wink

I haven't faced any difficulties, I have met several of the investors in person.  There is nothing Illegal about cottage sharing in Canada, so long as someone pays the property tax.
Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:21:05 PM

So this project was a great success, the gathering of funds closed last September with a total of 19 BTC raised ( was only about 70k USD)  Property hunting was tough.  never needed to cash the BTC so it was held as BTC.  So over the past 3 weeks I have been selling off the BTC to USD.  This project is now sitting on almost 350k USD (430k CDN)

I am currently shopping Smiley Its going to be an awesome summer for the 27 people/families who got on board.
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:33:33 PM

So this project was a great success, the gathering of funds closed last September with a total of 19 BTC raised ( was only about 70k USD)  Property hunting was tough.  never needed to cash the BTC so it was held as BTC.  So over the past 3 weeks I have been selling off the BTC to USD.  This project is now sitting on almost 350k USD (430k CDN)

I am currently shopping Smiley Its going to be an awesome summer for the 27 people/families who got on board.

hi are you the dev from VACAY COIN ?
if yes,, is there any exchange to trade this VACAY coin
just want to ask, because today you already bump this thread with your post here

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:13:30 AM

hi are you the dev from VACAY COIN ?
if yes,, is there any exchange to trade this VACAY coin
just want to ask, because today you already bump this thread with your post here

Yeah for sure, trade it on Yobit !!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: