Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:12:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whatcha think about this guy's pump group?  (Read 1082 times)
dalefrench

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:11:06 AM

Alright guys, this is where we'll have to agree to disagree. Take care everyone.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

PS: One of my newest clients ( joined yesterday )

His first day with me - UP $10,000 USD.

I'm slowly working him out of a bad position he placed himself in days before joining me as well!

PM if you're truly interested in joining the real group ran by MasterTrader777

This supposed MasterTrader still owes me 4.5 btc that has been ongoing for over a year and a half.  The btc that I sent him was for him to help me make more money.  I was a fan and am now not.  Do not trust him.  I am going to link the entire skype chat for that started in March of 2016 as soon as I get my desktop computer.  He will probally delete this anyway but I will keep posting it and even tweet it until I get my money.  I am only asking for 3 more LTC in which he supposedly was going to pay me but did not because he said I blew up his phone that night.  That would bring my total loss from him to about 4.4 BTC.  I am moving to his reddit threads next.  This guy has never took me seriously and will not take any of you seriously either.  I will post text link to a year and half Skype chat when I get back into town.  You will then see what kind of person Master Trader is.  He blocked me from his Skype account.

Come to think of it, I want 5 LTC to settle this, thats for making me waste my time writing this and making twitter accounts for you in which you never paid for.
LTC ADDRESS:  LhyXpHxt9e6cnwYnotsXhC7P24zzHhw4dr       That would bring my total loss to 4.3 BTC.  
You advertise on how you can make people money.  LOL.  How about paying me back first?  Moving to your reddit threads and then onto twitter.   I hope you had a nice trip to LA.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: