Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:41:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whatcha think about this guy's pump group?  (Read 1088 times)
Buyingallcoinsz (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:32:34 PM

Your thoughts? This guy is called a master trader on the internet. Seems he made a good few 1000's% profits. Your thoughts?

"Exchion's crypto pump group:
Seems most pump and dump groups only give a fuck about promoting their telegram channel and then unload their bags. Sick and tired of my friends losing their money. That's why I called this group into existence.

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEMlxFwI-L3j-qCOMA"
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
John Titor

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:11:59 PM

Pump groups are for dumbasses and sociopaths, which are you?
Buyingallcoinsz (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 07:13:02 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2017, 10:08:51 PM by mprep

Hmm he tipped very good coins i see

Okay made upnmy mind i joined the group
RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:24:38 AM

Pump groups are for dumbasses and sociopaths, which are you?

You got it right buddy. I can compare them to scammers because they fool people to earn huge profit. The followers of this pump scams are very hilarious when they comment they lose money because of the coins signals they expect to pump.
Nicol3

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:26:56 AM

I personally don't believe in those pump and dump groups, aside from its reputation wherein I always here it is mostly scam but I really don't think it helps a lot especially for newbies. It is better if you research more about the coins and learn how to read charts so you would know when the coins pumps. Trust always your instincts.

Buyingallcoinsz (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:17:01 PM

I personally don't believe in those pump and dump groups, aside from its reputation wherein I always here it is mostly scam but I really don't think it helps a lot especially for newbies. It is better if you research more about the coins and learn how to read charts so you would know when the coins pumps. Trust always your instincts.

Hmm seems this guy actually does the research though? Seems legit to me after some searches.
Buyingallcoinsz (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:12:52 PM

Seems its actually legit. Joined and already made some good profit.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:19:34 PM

IMO every pump group works the same way - they lurk people in promising them insane profits. People buy their shits and join their pumps, people buy coins and whoever runs pump group unloads his bag at higher price and all the people in the group lose money.
btcbabhh

Activity: 307

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:55:26 PM

do you think they really want to help you make money ? they are just want to get rid of your money

pump the coin and sell plenty of coins they also buy in low price, so , do not trust any pump group
Buyingallcoinsz (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 05:08:00 PM

Honestly I searched this guy and seems he has done some nice profits for people.
JavaScriptus

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 11:03:23 PM

pump group - you will losse money with it trust me

Web developer, pm me.
mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:04:10 PM

Hey guys,

I was tipped off about this thread 2 mins ago, so I decided I'd come in and comment.

I wouldn't consider my gathering of investors a "pump group".

More along the lines of an investment firm/group made of long term clients that have been very profitable with the calls I've made for them.

Me personally, I'm a bit different...Is there some big chat room on Telegram?

No, I personally meet online ( audio call - skype ) daily with my clients and go over my daily notes/news/insight and personally see where my clients heads are at that day and time.

Do I promise any sort of returns?

No, absolutely not...but what I do is show them my returns, along with other clients returns...I most times also 3 way call with the new potential client and a current client to let them converse while I stay on the line to answer further questions directed towards me. I always tell my clients there are risks in trading crypto and to not invest more than you can afford to lose.

In my 5 + years of running this group...I've had (1) person get upset and (as you can see) mark my profile with hate for a few reasons. This past client went against my call, ( admitted it ) and wanted a refund for the membership after he lost money not doing what I advised him to do. I told that past client the fact he went against the call and traded against the call, that there is no merit for a refund and respectfully declined to give it to him. I realize this was prob against my interest in the short term to not issue the refund, but needed to make an example out of this guy that I wont be taken for rides and asked for refunds when you drive off the course on purpose.

What I gain from meeting new traders is long term friendships and partnerships. Not too many people in the RL I know will sit down and talk crypto with me, so my crew of investors fill that void for me. My investors cherish our relationship and I care about my crew so its all love when you join the firm.

I make public calls often in troll boxes when a market is going to make profitable moves, and always like to give back. I've put alot of time, money, blood, sweat, and tears into this industry and only care to put more of it into the industry. Its what I love and have passion for and I'll never give up on my mission to drive to the top.

ANYONE here in this thread if you have anything personal against me that you wish to address...please state it here and I will address it. If you'd like to hop on a audio call, fine by me. With that being said, please don't throw me or my firm in the category of a pump group...or try to paint some picture that I'm a bad person for some preconceived reasons that are stereo-typically biased.

Thank you,

MasterTrader777

PS: ALERT ALERT ALERT

I DO NOT HAVE A TELEGRAM PUMP GROUP MESSAGE BOARD.

I SEE THE OP WROTE ABOUT THIS PUMP GROUP ON TELEGRAM.

THIS IS NOT MY GROUP. I DO NOT RUN MY FIRM IN THIS FASHION.

If you're not talking to : Rich.Trader2 ( on skype ) and haven't been chatting with me on skype...you're being misled.

OP I advise you PM me to make sure you're the new person that joined my firm.

canadius

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:34:03 AM

I'm surprised I can't see the smoke coming off your heels.  This guy is a legit scammer.  Run away while you can.
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:37:06 AM

Those groups are the most ridiculous groups. They try to buy on dips then they will promote to but this coin and then unload on the peak. It makes some people being rekt when they bought at the top. So never ever join pump and dump group if you dont want to be rekt. I suggest on those groups who just shares their technical analysis on a certain coin.
mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:06:36 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2017, 12:16:47 PM by mastertrader777

Alright guys, this is where we'll have to agree to disagree. Take care everyone.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

PS: One of my newest clients ( joined yesterday )

His first day with me - UP $10,000 USD.

I'm slowly working him out of a bad position he placed himself in days before joining me as well!

PM if you're truly interested in joining the real group ran by MasterTrader777
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:34:44 PM

I don't trust these guys as it seems they prepump and ask us to buy. And if you don't check the graph, you will be their meet. I have been on some of these groups and most of the times the price is almost at the peak at the time they announce that we should go in for those coins.
Buyingallcoinsz (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:52:44 AM

Check what the guy did on the pump he reached 11x. I fully trust this now.
Nicol3

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:43:54 PM

Hmm seems this guy actually does the research though? Seems legit to me after some searches.

Great if that's the case, a few are only legit ones especially when it comes to those pump and dump groups. Thanks for updating and letting us know, at least we know there are really legit ones. Appreciate it very much.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:51:19 PM

Hmm. Be careful people look at his trust though trust isn't moderated here but it's justifiable. But just a piece of my advice, pump and dump groups are known to be recruiting additional money and it's like a networking process. When they got earned you'll be left behind. Just be careful I just warned you people. Learn to trade alone and improve yourselves.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:50:08 AM

Pump groups are really causing more harm than good and its really affecting the exchange market because someone who is not on the group get to lose while they all smile to the bank and even members of the group get to lose to the one giving the group at the same time it could be manipulated by the developer who wants to dump in the market but people don't get to know all these details because they are blinded with the few coins they want to make.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: