Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:33:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Polish bank that works fast  (Read 1346 times)
tezcatcatl (OP)

Activity: 421
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:43:37 PM

Hello everyone,
Firstly, I woud like to aplogise for texting in your section in English.

I have bank accounts in both Millennium and Pekao and I am trading with a high volume in BitBay.

I live in the Netherlands at the moment so my access to Polish banks are limited. I wanted to ask your experiences and suggestions to decide which bank to visit in my next trip to Poland.

My problems with Millennium bank:
- Transfers are expensive, even SEPA transfers are charged quite high.
- Transfer limits are too low (50.000PLN daily max..), I am trading high volume and sometimes I need to send total of 100.000 eur SEPA in couple hours in multiple transactions.
- While PEKAO is charging 2-5 eur for a SEPA transfer, Millennium charged me 40 eur for a SEPA transfer of 11.000EUR.

Problems with Pekao:
- Everthing is too slooooooooowwwww
- Any kind of high volume transfer I make, either PLN or EUR, it goes through manual authorisation. Which means after I log in and order a SEPA or domestic transfer, I need to wait for someone from bank to call me and manually authorize after asking my name, last name, birthday, email address, address, and 2 surprise questions. After that she has to read me every single detail of the transfer, including IBAN numbers, addresses, descriptions etc. And I need to say YES I APPROVE. Only then the transaction occurs.
Bigger problem is, always the first caller from the bank does not speak English. They call, I  answer, they ask me if I speak Polish, I say no I dont, they say Okay please wait we will call back. I receive another call either in couple minutes or sometimes in couple hours. All the waiting is waste of time and money for me.
- While Millennium is fast, Pekao is slow. Millenniums daily limit is way too low but Pekao has no SEPA limits.

So.....
I need a bank, that I can simply log in via my mobile phone or my computer, and order a SEPA transfer of the amount I want (Up to 30.000 eur per transfer and up to 250.000 eur per day preferably), and I don't want to be called for any kind of manual authentication. And I want this to be as cheap as possible, preferably no commissions on SEPA transfers and domestic transfers.
I am willing to pay monthly fees for the bank, say 5 to 50 eur per month as long as they provide me the services that I require.

I would really appreciate if someone can give me a tip on this.

Thanks in advance.
Sincerely

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tezcatcatl (OP)

Activity: 421
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 11:26:22 AM

No one?  Undecided
caex

Activity: 824
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:04:41 PM

No one?  Undecided
On your next visit to Poland visit these banks  Bank Zachodni WBK , BGŻ BNP Paribas and Citi Handlowy.
Adamadas35

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:00:28 PM

Hi,
I understand your problem as I have the same problem with Polish banks. The manual confirmation of transactions is very painfull especially it you are transmitting the larger amount of non PLN funds.
However please consider another solution. Since I had the same problem before I started searching for an offshore bank preferably the one that could open the account on distance without traveling there. I went through it all -  Belize, Swiss banks, Luxemburg banks and so on , - you name it. With all of them they were some problems , or unnecessary references, all luck of anonimity ( at least for me) or you had to go and travel to sign something there or it took them over a month ( they say of course it is less ) to finalize and start using an account...Finally my Uk lawyer suggested me a great hybryd of the bank in Ryga/Latvia and payment provider in Prague  Czech Republic - both regulated by their National Banks. It is one institution where I opened an accounts in several FIAT currencies, online ant it took me a couple of days to get approved and have an accounts active ( they say its less than 24h - but let's be real :-)
I immediately issued myself online virtual prepaid Mastercard in one currency and the plactic Mastercard in another. They have few types of deposit and withdrawals  - wire, SEPA - and even possibility to credit someones credit card. What I like is that they accept BTC as deposits and exchange it through BitPay directly to your bank accounts ie. EUR or USD.
Since you can use state of the art verification technology such as voice, SMS, email, or face recognition you can transfer any amount without any problems like those stupid verification calls ( any time I was in a meeting or without phone or online they used to call :-). The only problem I had when I received 20000 Euro from Bangladesh - I had to send them by email them the invoice for billing the depositor's company.
What I like the most is that my account is in Latvia and I have an account in Prague that identifies me only by number - so all my deposits and withdrawals are highly anonimous. Of course you can download the Certificate thet confirms that your account is yours if you need it for any purpose.
The Customer Service is Ok. Email, human being or online panel).
The account is free - they charge fees for each transaction - but if you are doing larger transactions I would negotiate fees with them.
I liked them a lot so I signed an agreement with them to become an affiliate with direct online access to process and  file documents to open private and corporate accounts with them. I am new on this forum and I do not want to spam by showing the link here or recommending any institution but since you are a veteran ( or maybe admin can do it) here please advise me if I should live the link here. Since I have processed several hi volume accounts with them I might do it quicer and with better effect for you by processing the docs for you - or you can do try to get approved by yourself by following the link i can provide. If this message is usefull - please let me know.
best regards.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: