Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:33:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Idea]Interactive HowToUseBitcoins website/app  (Read 349 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
apoorvlathey (OP)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 06:10:23 PM

Hi, I wanted to startup my own bitcoin related website, and this Idea struck me :
It would be for newcomers. The website would interactive game like feel, while educating users how to use bitcoins.
It would be graphically appealing. But I am not sure how it should be implemented.
I am stuck at what the story of the game would be and what would be the lesson structure. I would then start implementing the idea.

Reply below with your suggestions Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:20:33 PM

So you wanna create a game, and people can learn about the bitcoin while playing this game right? or making something like infographic for educating people? (little bit confuse though, please correct me if I'm wrong) well my idea maybe this is not original I'd like to see a game like Mario Bros searching for the bitcoin then at the end of the level you can put a history of the bitcoin (see this link http://historyofbitcoin.org/ )

Or making an interactive website (like this one http://www.evoenergy.co.uk/uk-energy-guide/ ) but the infographic must be like people touched the bitcoin and then it showing how bitcoin transaction work, the process on blockchain and verified by the minner etc, and also adding some videos or something fun, just my suggestion.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:07:16 AM

Hmm, this is a good idea to start from and would make learning what is BTC easy and fun, +1 for this project. Smiley

Maybe you can create a mini-platformer game like Mario where there are questions (pops up when you hit the question block in Mario), and you have to enter the correct 'pipe' which has the answers on them.

Or if you do not want to gamify it some much, then perhaps a simple quiz where you choose an answer, but you make animations to make it interactive.

If I think of any better idea I'll let you know again. Smiley What content do you have currently? E.g. Questions/Info you would be giving in the guide

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:13:06 AM

Hi, I wanted to startup my own bitcoin related website, and this Idea struck me :
It would be for newcomers. The website would interactive game like feel, while educating users how to use bitcoins.
It would be graphically appealing. But I am not sure how it should be implemented.
I am stuck at what the story of the game would be and what would be the lesson structure. I would then start implementing the idea.

Reply below with your suggestions Smiley

How difficult do you think it is to learn how to use bitcoins work ?
Do you really need a fancy website for that ? Yes makes sense if you're teaching a 5 year old but their parents have simpler way of explaining it.
You know they can read one of those 100 free tutorials or watch a 10 minutes youtube video to get started with using bitcoins.This idea is No for me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: