Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:39:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bowhead Health: Personalized Health Platform  (Read 25408 times)
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:27:49 PM

I wanna add this to my watchlist. gotta read the whitepaper and prospect then decide to invest or not. Thx.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:34:14 PM

Lately is being common several projects on medicine, it's interesting this initiative to try to bring everyday things into this world of cryptocurrencies and blockchain, good luck! Wink
tex83rb

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:38:56 PM

I bought from pre ico. Then I will try the medical device. Very interesting project

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
cordlesslake

Activity: 472

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:45:02 PM

bounty programm when it will be ready dev?
the1arty (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 06:35:32 AM

bounty programm when it will be ready dev?

It will be published today
SGToken

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:37:40 AM

Promising project. Looking forward to participate the bounty campaign.
ThomasV80

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:42:37 AM

Woww ICO with health-based, reminds me of PTOY (patientory). Hopefully bowhead will be successful like PTOY.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:55:05 AM

I think this one is better than PTOY project. In terms of realization of their project, this one has already the beta prototype. They've been working for couple of years already.  I hope this one is not that expensive that ordinary people can afford their service.
ThomasV80

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:04:56 AM

I think this one is better than PTOY project. In terms of realization of their project, this one has already the beta prototype. They've been working for couple of years already.  I hope this one is not that expensive that ordinary people can afford their service.

wowww really?
hopefully it will better than PTOY, not patient to wait it..
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:33:49 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfUOe_23VVk

This is great interview with the whole team so all doubts about the team members has been cleared they are professional who are behind this potential project I also think it is wonderful project.
the1arty (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 10:24:21 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfUOe_23VVk

This is great interview with the whole team so all doubts about the team members has been cleared they are professional who are behind this potential project I also think it is wonderful project.

Thank you ! We tried our best.
the1arty (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 10:35:25 AM

BOUNTY FOR BOWHEAD HEALTH was just ANNOUNCED:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1996225
douinaho

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:24:39 AM

BOUNTY FOR BOWHEAD HEALTH was just ANNOUNCED:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1996225
thank you
I have been waiting for this news for 1 day
Hopefully this project successful
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 12:28:13 PM

No proof then?

Just hyping your ICO with statements about the value of the healthcare market, mentioning blockchain a couple of times, say you have a fancy gadget for small sample blood tests, and that it uses "computer vision"?

Then it's off to the races with the tried and tested formula of slickly produced websites, roadmaps, flowcharts, graphs about money and investment, more charts for the ICO structure, don't forget the bounty program, and look, here's a video of the team, where they mention sod all about the device, or any the problems associated with such a device, and strangely enough, aren't asked any probing questions by the interviewer.

Shut up and take my bitcoins? I don't think so!

Where is your peer reviewed evidence that this technology actually works and is in any way reliable? What about a patent, got any of those?

Because:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theranos#Controversy

https://www.forbes.com/sites/petercohan/2017/06/30/why-theranos-could-bleed-out-by-the-end-of-2017/#162681d95304

http://patents.justia.com/assignee/theranos-inc

Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:35:42 PM

In short, give me one good reason to invest in this project.What will be the use of holding this token and where can I find the escrow information?
alexinv

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:39:07 PM

yeah, we need more information about this project and future plans about FDA approval etc.  Smiley
NewWorldCoiner

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:44:35 PM

In short, give me one good reason to invest in this project.What will be the use of holding this token and where can I find the escrow information?

There's no escrow my friend, they said so in the video.
Mazt rhiezt

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:49:51 PM

I think this one is better than PTOY project. In terms of realization of their project, this one has already the beta prototype. They've been working for couple of years already.  I hope this one is not that expensive that ordinary people can afford their service.

wowww really?
hopefully it will better than PTOY, not patient to wait it..
Better than PTOY in what way? In the success or distribution of ico.
The most important health background is certainly reliable.
The project is almost the same but its vision and mission are very different, the system update is clearly visible on this project.

██
▐█▄             ▄█▀
███    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Every BTCit of Fun
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀████████▀▄
██▄▀██████▀▄██
▐███▌▐████▌▐███▌
██▀▄██████▄▀██
▀▄████████▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████████████████
        ███████████████████
       ██████████████████▀
      █████▀▀
     ████▀
    ████▀
   ████▀
  ████▀
 ████▀
████▀
████████░████████
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
███████▄░▄███████
███████████████

▀███████▀
▀▀▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
   BET NOW   
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
bowheadcommunity

Activity: 112

Bowhead Health - Community Manager

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 03:46:54 PM

No proof then?

Just hyping your ICO with statements about the value of the healthcare market, mentioning blockchain a couple of times, say you have a fancy gadget for small sample blood tests, and that it uses "computer vision"?

Then it's off to the races with the tried and tested formula of slickly produced websites, roadmaps, flowcharts, graphs about money and investment, more charts for the ICO structure, don't forget the bounty program, and look, here's a video of the team, where they mention sod all about the device, or any the problems associated with such a device, and strangely enough, aren't asked any probing questions by the interviewer.

Shut up and take my bitcoins? I don't think so!

Where is your peer reviewed evidence that this technology actually works and is in any way reliable? What about a patent, got any of those?

Because:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theranos#Controversy

https://www.forbes.com/sites/petercohan/2017/06/30/why-theranos-could-bleed-out-by-the-end-of-2017/#162681d95304

http://patents.justia.com/assignee/theranos-inc

Hello NewWorldCoiner,

Yes the Bowhead does use computer vision http://www.bmva.org/visionoverview to determine reagent strength and signal. We have two patents pending currently:

"Bowhead Health Inc. filed a patent pending April 21, 2016 with the USPTO and again on April 21, 2017 an International PCT Application for a PERSONALIZED MEDICAMENT DISPENSING SYSTEM AND METHOD."

And also for our "Anonymized Healthcare Token" which will enforce leasing/compensation of patient data. 

From our whitepaper : www.bowheadhealth.com

NewWorldCoiner

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:06:40 PM

Ok, I'll bite, seeing as you want to play. You send me to the top google result for computer vision - is that because you can't explain it yourself, much like Theranos couldn't explain how their machine worked?

Your proof of patent seems to be a quote from your whitepaper - well that's no proof at all. What are the filing numbers? The USPTO has no results for Bowhead Health, just a couple about aboriginal quotas for bowhead whales. https://search.uspto.gov/search?query=bowhead&op=Search&affiliate=web-sdmg-uspto.gov

It was claimed in the video that this is not a ripoff of another product - but this company has a working device for malaria. http://www.sightdx.com/infectious-diseases/parasight/

Finally, you ignore the problems associated with what you claim your machine is capable of - is that because you don't know what those problems are, or that you do know, but are choosing not to mention them because you want a fat ICO? Where is your peer reviewed evidence to show that this technique of small volume sampling is accurate and reliable?

If you can square all that away, then we can talk about getting computer vision to determine the correct reagent strength, something Theranos couldn't do, despite their 8 pages of patents covering most aspects of this kind of test.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: