Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:00:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {DiceMax.com} || Rain is Coming || Free 0.001 BTC [ENDED]  (Read 4045 times)
DiceMax (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Hit the Jackpot!

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 05:47:14 PM

Username : Yungsinz

Honestly, i played many dice site i cant like the other dice site because when im access the site so long time to wait, but when i know this site Dicemax.com i fallin love with this site because the site so fast to access. Thanks

Hi jefzzz, thank you for your valuable comments. However your account is not eligible for the giveaway since activity score is below 100. You can still use the faucet for free Btc though.

DiceMax || Hit the Jackpot! || www.DiceMax.com
DiceMax (OP)

Hit the Jackpot!

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 08:20:13 PM

User DavidXXXX

Hello, this site is excellent and I really like its graphic design I recommend it is to put more game like blackjack, rule and plinko and attract more players to have fun and also add a support that this at 24 hours a day and the most fascinating that is you Add bonus for first deposit

Hello DavidXXXX, we are a dice site as a start but we might consider adding more games later on Smiley Enjoy your free Btc!

kuyacardo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:03:09 AM

user: kuyacardo

cool site , easy to use and userfriendly. this is definelty one of the best gambling sites ever made for bitcoin. also accesible in both pc and android phone. im loving this site now. thanks
Champion Of PvP Humb

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:07:14 AM

Username DiceFurciluis

Hello, as this, my recommendation for your site is to add bonuses, contests in this forum and also create more games on your site and add coins like doge, ltc and eth and finally make campaigns in that forum and this allows you to generate income to your Web and finally give free bonuses or some game in the chat and add moderator
DiceMax (OP)

Hit the Jackpot!

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 07:37:01 AM

Username DiceFurciluis

Hello, as this, my recommendation for your site is to add bonuses, contests in this forum and also create more games on your site and add coins like doge, ltc and eth and finally make campaigns in that forum and this allows you to generate income to your Web and finally give free bonuses or some game in the chat and add moderator

Hello Champion Of PvP Humb, thank you for the comments. Enjoy the free Btc Smiley

DiceMax (OP)

Hit the Jackpot!

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 08:57:25 AM

Username : imark

I like all the gambling games but the one I like most is the dice game of course the first because it is easy to use by all users without the hard way playing like poker, blackjack and I think dice is very challenging and simple just choose hi / low

I like your site, from the bright look and it makes my eyes cool And loading is not too heavy, nice

Hello iMark, thank you for your comments. There will be different theme for UI as well, hopefully your eyes will like it too Smiley Enjoy the giveaway!

Humbertin19_

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:48:46 PM

Username Dicegod12

Well first point your site is excellent designed and the games are excellent but I would like to add softswiss slots games, I could help you so you will have more income for your web and also create bonus per deposit and tournaments for the players to have fun And now I saw And you have little traffic on your website if you want I can help generate traffic on your site and add more alts

Good luck

shakie0901

Activity: 368
Merit: 500

imgur.com/TOEV9DO

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 01:37:05 PM

username:shakie0901

autobot can add when win ""decrease of""
 and when lose ""decrease of""??

★    $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest   ★
███████ [    https://bitsler.com    ] ███████
★   $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest   ★
DiceMax (OP)

Hit the Jackpot!

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 01:58:06 PM

Username Dicegod12

Well first point your site is excellent designed and the games are excellent but I would like to add softswiss slots games, I could help you so you will have more income for your web and also create bonus per deposit and tournaments for the players to have fun And now I saw And you have little traffic on your website if you want I can help generate traffic on your site and add more alts

Good luck

Hello Humbertin19_, thank you for the offer and comments. Enjoy the free Btc Smiley

DiceMax (OP)

Hit the Jackpot!

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 02:31:59 PM

username:shakie0901

autobot can add when win ""decrease of""
 and when lose ""decrease of""??

Hello shakie0901,

You can write - before the amount to decrase bet. For exampe if you write "-50%", it decreases the bet by 50%.

Enjoy the giveaway.

kovaa

Activity: 523

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:00:30 PM

username:kovaa

i feel so fresh, maybe it's blue Grin
godzerosonic

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:15:19 PM

user:
godzerosonic

nice, this faucet feel good

StephenCurry333

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:25:32 PM

username: stephencurry
i like 0.001 giveaway, this is why i joined Grin

good luck!

nutkumkub

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:26:44 PM

Username: nutkumkub

I love dice sites in general when the rolls can go into decimals for you to be able to roll up big multipliers. I also love it when you can automatically bet with ease and a wide range of options. I also like when there are leader boards for people with most profit/wagered

There's a jackpot a nice autobet feature and leader boards. You can potentially add a chatroom to chat with other players
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 06:55:15 PM

username: mrjoy15

I always happy Play Bitcoin Dice. I love the feeling of the excitement with every roll. Play with BTC. Just make our bet and Roll the Dice! I would Feel free to join DiceMax under the bitcoin dice gambling topic and wish one the biggest bitcoin gambling site. 

DiceMax very nice looking bitcoin dice game. Aiming to become the best bitcoin dice game site. Wish, In forward more option will include with others popular coin.
adel hmdt

Activity: 557
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:50:48 PM

username: adelhmdt
i like gambling websites but most of the i love dice sites, i really love gambling in them, equal chances to lose or win
that what made me use them alot.
i love the interface of dicemax, it's user friendly and easy to use , and i also like withdrawls fee 0.0003 a very low fee
comparing to other dice sites and a minimum of 0.001 to withdraw, and that's a good thing.
DiceMax (OP)

Hit the Jackpot!

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 07:53:00 PM

Username: nutkumkub

I love dice sites in general when the rolls can go into decimals for you to be able to roll up big multipliers. I also love it when you can automatically bet with ease and a wide range of options. I also like when there are leader boards for people with most profit/wagered

There's a jackpot a nice autobet feature and leader boards. You can potentially add a chatroom to chat with other players

Hey nutkumkub, click the chatroom icon on the left to access the chatroom Smiley Enjoy the free Btc Smiley

DiceMax (OP)

Hit the Jackpot!

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 08:13:56 PM

username: adelhmdt
i like gambling websites but most of the i love dice sites, i really love gambling in them, equal chances to lose or win
that what made me use them alot.
i love the interface of dicemax, it's user friendly and easy to use , and i also like withdrawls fee 0.0003 a very low fee
comparing to other dice sites and a minimum of 0.001 to withdraw, and that's a good thing.

Hello adel hmdt,

We are trying to keep fees as low as we can, glad you noticed it. Enjoy the giveaway Smiley

DiceMax (OP)

Hit the Jackpot!

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 08:35:48 PM

username: mrjoy15

I always happy Play Bitcoin Dice. I love the feeling of the excitement with every roll. Play with BTC. Just make our bet and Roll the Dice! I would Feel free to join DiceMax under the bitcoin dice gambling topic and wish one the biggest bitcoin gambling site. 

DiceMax very nice looking bitcoin dice game. Aiming to become the best bitcoin dice game site. Wish, In forward more option will include with others popular coin.

Hello mrjoy15,

Bitcoin iste most common crypto currency at the moment, but we might add other  popular coins in the future. Good luck with your free Btc.

Swagtoshi

Activity: 261
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:50:34 PM

Username: aoeu
The site is very nice as it is clean and simplistic. The jackpot feature is simple and doesn't have complicated rule. However, I would like the balance to be closer to the betting area because unless I on full screen, I can't see the balance while betting. In addition, I would like to see more options to the auto bets. Overall, it is a fun site with great potential.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: