Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Old  (Read 3737 times)
Securivast (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:38:00 AM

I would keep watching and following to understand more better way after making comparison and draw lists of possible benefits and viseversa before investing in this project. It is a starting phase as announcement is just made. I will look at premine amount specially because at price of $ 10 each 35000 coins are too much.
I appreciate you showing interest in our project! Please read the post before saying a 35,000 'premine' is too much. That is from all the malware submissions made to the blockchain. This is not a PoW.

There are millions of malware available for submission to the blockchain, 35,000 is really minimal.
sotisoti

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:50:15 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2017, 10:02:52 AM by sotisoti

Why shall I submit a sample to Securivast instead of an antivirus vendor? Are you building online scanner similar to virustotal.com? Do you have your own lab or malware analysts? Every antivirus software has its own virus definition database, so who will eventually use your antivirus database? Don't get me wrong, I used to work in antivirus industry..

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
Securivast (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:07:08 AM

Why shall I submit a sample to Securivast instead of an antivirus vendor? Are you building online scanner similar to virustotal.com? Do you have your own lab or malware analysts? Every antivirus software has its own virus definition database, so who will eventually use your antivirus database? Don't get me wrong, I used to work in antivirus industry..
We're building an open-source database to be used by many types of scanners. We aim on giving this service an open-source touch so that everything can use it. We're setting a gold standard pretty much.
mastrox92

Activity: 316
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:37:07 AM

Yeah only a 3.5% pre mine THANK YOU Shocked

Securivast (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:42:42 AM

Yeah only a 3.5% pre mine THANK YOU Shocked
Yes.  Grin I hope you enjoy the project.
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:51:08 AM

Great and interesting looks, the first antivirus with blockchain, hopefully this project will be widely known by computer users in the world Smiley

Securivast (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 12:07:04 PM

Great and interesting looks, the first antivirus with blockchain, hopefully this project will be widely known by computer users in the world Smiley

Thanks for your excellent feedback. We appreciate it!
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 12:27:06 PM

well if this project will succeed many people who uses computer will be interested and for sure it will bring more investors to this project
but as of now we needed to see more exposure and advertisement coming  out from the dev team.
Securivast (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 12:31:56 PM

well if this project will succeed many people who uses computer will be interested and for sure it will bring more investors to this project
but as of now we needed to see more exposure and advertisement coming  out from the dev team.
Yes we are raising funds for advertisement also! You can help us advertise!
cordlesslake

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:09:15 PM

What's the bounty payout for this?
any signature bounty ?
Securivast (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:18:43 PM

What's the bounty payout for this?
any signature bounty ?

If you can design a signature, there will be a sig bounty
victornor

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:21:07 PM

So you have to participate in the ico(buy api keys), in order to be part of the bounties(malware submission)?
And what is the bounty reward for submitting maware?
WillSann

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:23:02 PM

Op seems pretty rude to me
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:26:11 PM

Looks a joke once
they write block reward, premine and bla..bla..bla ..
but they also do ICO  Grin Grin Grin

The team doesn't appreciate the negative feedback we're getting. Unless you have a solution to the problem, please don't try to spread libel against us.

We are working hard for a sustainable antivirus blockchain and we need support.
Just calm my friend, i limited to give criticism for better again
so do not blame my criticism,i will support this project especially has a different concept from other projects

Securivast (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:35:24 PM

Op seems pretty rude to me
Sorry, we don't mean to be rude.
So you have to participate in the ico(buy api keys), in order to be part of the bounties(malware submission)?
And what is the bounty reward for submitting maware?
Check the post. It's the block reward.
Looks a joke once
they write block reward, premine and bla..bla..bla ..
but they also do ICO  Grin Grin Grin

The team doesn't appreciate the negative feedback we're getting. Unless you have a solution to the problem, please don't try to spread libel against us.

We are working hard for a sustainable antivirus blockchain and we need support.
Just calm my friend, i limited to give criticism for better again
so do not blame my criticism,i will support this project especially has a different concept from other projects

You outright said our coin was a joke. Unless it's constructive criticism, I suggest that you don't say anything. We don't think months of work is a joke.
But thanks for supporting the project.
victornor

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:38:02 PM

I woul love to submit some walware, but how does one do that? Do i have to purchase api keys for 10$?
victornor

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:44:38 PM

Has anyone here bought the api keys yet?
Also, how is this considered an ico, when no coins are issued? You only sell api keys?
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:00:42 PM

Let's see if this will see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Since they've been working for so many months, it means that they are really serious with this project.
Can't decipher how this antivirus will be in the blockchain.
Anyway, everything is possible nowadays. And at least this one has some kind of significance as compared to others, which are created just to get an easy money.
Jimm0912

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:20:53 PM

How long will the ICO go on for? How long will the 10% off last?

I want to invest, as I love the idea. However, why did you just make an ICO the same time as the announcement? You should have made the announcement threat at least a week before the ICO, its just too fishy for me. If you can show some kind of proof that you have been working on the project for many months, I want to support it. Otherwise, I frankly don't believe you say.
Securivast (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:45:39 PM

How long will the ICO go on for? How long will the 10% off last?

I want to invest, as I love the idea. However, why did you just make an ICO the same time as the announcement? You should have made the announcement threat at least a week before the ICO, its just too fishy for me. If you can show some kind of proof that you have been working on the project for many months, I want to support it. Otherwise, I frankly don't believe you say.

Sorry you find this fishy. What kind of proof do you need?

Let's see if this will see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Since they've been working for so many months, it means that they are really serious with this project.
Can't decipher how this antivirus will be in the blockchain.
Anyway, everything is possible nowadays. And at least this one has some kind of significance as compared to others, which are created just to get an easy money.

Thank you for your support.

Has anyone here bought the api keys yet?
Also, how is this considered an ico, when no coins are issued? You only sell api keys?

We've already have had a few people purchasing them. And the API keys are the coins.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: