July 01, 2017, 03:09:22 PM

Newbie search sensation ?
Securivast (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:16:05 PM

Sorry you don't like this project. Any recommendations?
rattle99

Activity: 518
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:52:52 PM

Dev, I really like your idea.

But, I wanted to knowone thing, would this become a great platform for people to get source codes for different malware? Also, improve upon those to make their own malware, since modifying the source slightly would mean that it would become unique. (Correct me if I am wrong.)
Jarod1231

Activity: 951
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:01:42 PM

But, I wanted to knowone thing, would this become a great platform for people to get source codes for different malware? Also, improve upon those to make their own malware, since modifying the source slightly would mean that it would become unique. (Correct me if I am wrong.)

I'm somewhat confused about this as well... wouldn't this method of mining simply encourage people to write their own malware, or modify existing malware to game the system for extra coins? ...

Coinologist

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:51:33 PM

I'm somewhat confused about this as well... wouldn't this method of mining simply encourage people to write their own malware, or modify existing malware to game the system for extra coins? ...

Yes agree.  This is a primary concern.  Also, SECURIVAST, it would be nice if you put in some effort into marketing, making a logo and presenting this idea with much less "hack."  It's naturally going to look silly to everyone is you have no branding and are just throwing this up on the forums half-assed. 
Securivast (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:47:53 AM

Yes agree.  This is a primary concern.  Also, SECURIVAST, it would be nice if you put in some effort into marketing, making a logo and presenting this idea with much less "hack."  It's naturally going to look silly to everyone is you have no branding and are just throwing this up on the forums half-assed. 

We are working on it. Thanks for your concerns!

That will be a primary concern, however, each malware submitted would have to have different code fundamentals.
paladin_AOE

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:15:01 AM

maybe people like bounty or airdrop sir
Securivast (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:56:53 AM

We might be doing an Aidrop soon.
paladin_AOE

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 07:05:00 AM

nah nice sir, good luck and success the project
Securivast (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 07:26:48 AM

Thank you for your wishes! We hope you will benefit from our utilities
Securivast (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:27:59 AM

Thank you for your wishes! We hope you will benefit from our utilities

Any details on how you will do the bounty? This is an asset not a coin..

There are translation bounties available.
Securivast (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:34:26 AM

Reserving indonesian translation thanks
This is a first come first serve system. The first one to translate gets it.
Securivast (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:16:15 PM

Reserving indonesian translation thanks
This is a first come first serve system. The first one to translate gets it.

Okay writing it up now..

Okay make sure to PM me after you're done.

We are needing more people to translate!
coin_coin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:10:48 PM

Looks good. You're on a Chinese website apparently http://www.dailibu.cn/announcementsaltcoins/20170777.html
Google translate, dev, I think you should find a real Chinese translater .Good luck to your project .

CINDICATOR.COM12 September 2017 Token Sale
WP
Securivast (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:02:35 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2017, 10:43:38 AM by Securivast

Looks good. You're on a Chinese website apparently http://www.dailibu.cn/announcementsaltcoins/20170777.html
Google translate, dev, I think you should find a real Chinese translater .Good luck to your project .

Thanks for your good wishes. I hope we can too!
Securivast (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:15:35 PM

ICO and bounties are still open. The ICO will go back to 100% soon.
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:56:37 AM

ICO and bounties are still open. The ICO will go back to 100% soon.
Any way to buy the ICO with ethereum?
Link to ICO
https://selly.gg/p/8df8c293
bitcoin
dash
litecoin
eth
Securivast (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:09:02 AM

The Securivast UI now incorporates monetary value through the use of the Securivast coins. These can be obtained at the ICO. Our buy back price is at 100% and will start at Novemeber of this year.
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:54:50 AM

Great and interesting looks, the first antivirus with blockchain, hopefully this project will be widely known by computer users in the world Smiley
well if this project will succeed many people who uses computer will be interested and for sure it will bring more investors to this project
but as of now we needed to see more exposure and advertisement coming  out from the dev team.

Yes, the team and supporters of this project hope this project will be successful, my suggestion for this project to improve market promotion in the area that many computer users and excellence with other products.

Securivast (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:42:32 PM

Great and interesting looks, the first antivirus with blockchain, hopefully this project will be widely known by computer users in the world Smiley
well if this project will succeed many people who uses computer will be interested and for sure it will bring more investors to this project
but as of now we needed to see more exposure and advertisement coming  out from the dev team.

Yes, the team and supporters of this project hope this project will be successful, my suggestion for this project to improve market promotion in the area that many computer users and excellence with other products.

Yes, I agree. The team needs to find a method to advertise. Whether paid or free.

yes we are trying to, but without the right funding we might not go anywhere in terms of marketing!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: