Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Old  (Read 3729 times)
Securivast (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:54:00 PM

Great and interesting looks, the first antivirus with blockchain, hopefully this project will be widely known by computer users in the world Smiley
well if this project will succeed many people who uses computer will be interested and for sure it will bring more investors to this project
but as of now we needed to see more exposure and advertisement coming  out from the dev team.

Yes, the team and supporters of this project hope this project will be successful, my suggestion for this project to improve market promotion in the area that many computer users and excellence with other products.

Yes, I agree. The team needs to find a method to advertise. Whether paid or free.

yes we are trying to, but without the right funding we might not go anywhere in terms of marketing!

There are marketing and advertising bounties available for grabs!
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:14:48 AM

Great and interesting looks, the first antivirus with blockchain, hopefully this project will be widely known by computer users in the world Smiley
well if this project will succeed many people who uses computer will be interested and for sure it will bring more investors to this project
but as of now we needed to see more exposure and advertisement coming  out from the dev team.

Yes, the team and supporters of this project hope this project will be successful, my suggestion for this project to improve market promotion in the area that many computer users and excellence with other products.

Yes, I agree. The team needs to find a method to advertise. Whether paid or free.

yes we are trying to, but without the right funding we might not go anywhere in terms of marketing!

There are marketing and advertising bounties available for grabs!
I hope this will run perfectly without interruption, goodluck!

Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:20:36 AM

The Securivast UI now incorporates monetary value through the use of the Securivast coins. These can be obtained at the ICO. Our buy back price is at 100% and will start at Novemeber of this year.

Wow great,I will wait a long time for securivast.

Securivast (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:08:06 PM

The Securivast UI now incorporates monetary value through the use of the Securivast coins. These can be obtained at the ICO. Our buy back price is at 100% and will start at Novemeber of this year.

Wow great,I will wait a long time for securivast.

We buy back these if you want to sell them, or hold them. At the moment we are selling them for a very cheap price compared to our final buy back price.

An announcement is on it's way in a week's time regarding partnerships.
benjy33
Legendary

Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 12:47:29 PM

mineable or no ......pool? wallet? more info
Securivast (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:27:18 PM

mineable or no ......pool? wallet? more info
Mineable Yes.
Securivast (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:55:04 AM

Very good work and I support you very much. My brother was hacked a few weeks ago because of a virus database that wasn't updated. I hope you bring peace to everyone's computing lives Cheesy
Thank you for your encouraging words! We hope it will benefit you too!
Securivast (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:43:12 AM

Very big news coming ahead. New partnerships with major AV companies.
Securivast (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:27:52 PM

Large announcement has been posted!!
kthomas

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:48:49 PM

This is interesting. VirusTotal competitor...
Securivast (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:50:06 PM

This is interesting. VirusTotal competitor...

Yes. Thank you for your feedback Cheesy
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 02:05:40 AM

It's the same accounts shilling this coin, evolution lab, padideo coin and securivitas, regrar and bitcoinash. Anyway, I

impulsively bought padideo and yet to receive any coins. when I threatened to expose padideo and all affiliated accounts as a scam, they locked

and close all the aforementioned threads in a day. They are also shilling astro coin. It's all a con to distance an account they feel might be

compromised from one they feel can be utilized for further scamming. Am sure if you buy this coin, you will get the same result.  Don't buy any

of this coin and if you already did, know that it is gone and help me spam all their affiliated pages to make sure no one else buys this coins.

I already took one for the team, so listen and dO your research if you don't believe me but you be warned don't buy this coin.

Its the same shill accounts in all threads

This post was  the last post of every one of the aforementioned threads before the thread was locked, upon my campaign to tell individuals about

their scam, all my post have been deleted, indicating that its either one person or a cohesive unit handling this account. however, i have

screen shots of everything, and all one needs to do is ask me for it, and i can provide several proofs. A lot of research is  been utilized to

figure out which post is associated with this scam group, am not blindly posting on all announcement. Just realize that its no investment, it

just tool to con you out of your hard earned cash.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 02:15:05 AM

algo -x11 , total coins - 1 000 000, block reward - 200
but where is the pool or wallet

ealarry

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:41:16 AM

Just like the small amount of supply, if the technical value is excellent, then you are perfect
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 05:46:30 AM

Just like the small amount of supply, if the technical value is excellent, then you are perfect

ealarry, another part of the scam shillers, i have been notcing you present in several of this scam thread, so you will go up there to the top with princa and dexter42. fucking scammers. anyway.

Scam scam scam Plz research there old thread, all incriminating post where deleted and the thread was locked. I had multiple individuals send me mesage wondering how they can recover there money back from this scam.  It's the same accounts shilling this coin, evolution lab, padideo coin and securivitas, regrar and bitcoinash. Anyway, I impulsively bought padideo and yet to receive any coins. when I threatened to expose padideo and all affiliated accounts as a scam, they locked and close all the aforementioned threads in a day. They are also shilling astro coin. It's all a con to distance an account they feel might be compromised from one they feel can be utilized for further scamming. Am sure if you buy this coin, you will get the same result.  Don't buy any of this coin and if you already did, know that it is gone and help me spam all their affiliated pages to make sure no one else buys this coins. I already took one for the team, so listen and dO your research if you don't believe me but you be warned don't buy this coin. Its the same shill accounts in all threads

This post was  the last post of every one of the aforementioned threads before the thread was locked, upon my campaign to tell individuals about their scam, all my post have been deleted, indicating that its either one person or a cohesive unit handling this account. however, i have screen shots of everything, and all one needs to do is ask me for it, and i can provide several proofs. A lot of research is  been utilized to figure out which post is associated with this scam group, am not blindly posting on all announcement. Just realize that its no investment, it just tool to con you out of your hard earned cash.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄