Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:45:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for colocation ASIC miner hosting  (Read 3605 times)
kmisoft

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:34:39 PM

Anything in NYC and around or NJ? (maybe eastern PA)   So far - one L3 and one D3. Probably more if I find a good place to put them in.
ColoMinerGuy

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:27:11 PM

I have one S9, currently, and an incoming L3+ that I would like to send to a host.  

This has worked well in the past and the individual I use for my other units is full.  

Does anybody have a lead or know somebody reputable or have negative experiences to share?

The ideal situation would be:
  • month-to-month
  • pay in BTC or PayPal
  • VPN access
  • positive reputation

I appreciate hearing your thoughts on the subject and potentially introducing me to someone.  I can't have these in the house.  

Thanks

Hey are you guys still looking for space? I can host another 22 L3 miners in my Dallas DC. Let me know I have really good pricing available.
EricJH801

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:56:56 PM

Can you say what your pricing is?

I have one S9, currently, and an incoming L3+ that I would like to send to a host.  

This has worked well in the past and the individual I use for my other units is full.  

Does anybody have a lead or know somebody reputable or have negative experiences to share?

• month-to-month
  • pay in BTC or PayPal
  • VPN access
  • positive reputation

I appreciate hearing your thoughts on the subject and potentially introducing me to someone.  I can't have these in the house.  

Thanks

Hey are you guys still looking for space? I can host another 22 L3 miners in my Dallas DC. Let me know I have really good pricing available.
kmisoft

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:59:26 PM

ColoMinerGuy - can't PM you. Can you ping me back?  I am interesting in your prices.
GHJebus

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:40:53 AM

• month-to-month
  • pay in BTC or PayPal
  • VPN access
  • positive reputation

Thanks

Hey ColoMinerGuy, I'm looking for a local DFW area spot to host some machines.  Do you still have space?
crypto_dance

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:25:04 PM

I've looked at a few links on here and prices seem pretty high in compared to what you would mine (service charge of $100 plus, not counting power/etc).  

Thanks. That looks close to what I've seen.  

I'm working on plans to host miners and I've been thinking about either charging $50 per month, plus 8.4c kW/h for energy or $100 per month in mineral oil. It's the same price, but one is greener.  I don't know if people would like their chips in a bath, though.

Are people even expanding their machine base these days?

Hi @Sr.Urbanist,

Do you still have space available? Could you PM me? I have 12x A3 miners.

Best,
CryptoDance
MrWan

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:24:27 PM

Hey Guys!  I have space for miners in my data center.  It'll be a flat rate of $225 per miner with no setup fees and can offer quantity discounts.  Let me know if you guys are still looking.  Thanks!
EricJH801

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:26:36 AM

Wow.  That's puts profit a month on an S9 about $5.00 a month.  Easier to just buy BTC at the current price with that 225 and save on the equipment.  Hard to justify for sure.

Hey Guys!  I have space for miners in my data center.  It'll be a flat rate of $225 per miner with no setup fees and can offer quantity discounts.  Let me know if you guys are still looking.  Thanks!
MrWan

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:30:31 AM

Actually, if you are mining and converting to straight to a dollar it wouldn't be worth it.  But i still do see mining and holding long as an upside potential.  As a time sensitive factor, the longer we wait with the increase of miners daily, difficulty will definitely be determining factor of whether mining will be justifiable anymore.
EricJH801

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:40:31 AM

True but for $225 a month you could just buy BTC instead of putting an S9 into service and be at the same point if not better depending on difficulty.  

Actually, if you are mining and converting to straight to a dollar it wouldn't be worth it.  But i still do see mining and holding long as an upside potential.  As a time sensitive factor, the longer we wait with the increase of miners daily, difficulty will definitely be determining factor of whether mining will be justifiable anymore.
MrWan

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:15:42 AM

Yep!  You're correct.  In a years worth of electricity you can buy about a third of a bitcoin and wait for it to appreciate. 
McMCrypto

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:45:26 AM

Hello, we have free space  & energy capacity in our data center,  we offer 100€ per Month / flat price (including Housing & electricity), Location Europe . PM  for more information.
EricJH801

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:37:58 AM

Curious what kind of KWH hour you guys are paying in Europe for a business?

Hello, we have free space  & energy capacity in our data center,  we offer 100€ per Month / flat price (including Housing & electricity), Location Europe . PM  for more information.
McMCrypto

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:45:52 AM

It's depends in our case,  we have partner with Solar Energy, so we could work with a cheaper price 0.07€ kW/h  or below.
EricJH801

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:55:13 AM

Thanks!

It's depends in our case,  we have partner with Solar Energy, so we could work with a cheaper price 0.07€ kW/h  or below.
unchainedblocks

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:55:15 AM

I have close to 400 spaces available for hosting in Seattle. We offer very competitive rates to the market. I am offering $0 Set up fees for the first 100 miners. Spaces are going quickly. We are going live this month and spaces will become available on a first come first serve basis. Let me know if anyone is interested! You are more than welcome to come out and visit the facility yourself as well if you're interested.
EricJH801

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:51:16 AM

Mind posting what the "competitive" rates are for your location?

I have close to 400 spaces available for hosting in Seattle. We offer very competitive rates to the market. I am offering $0 Set up fees for the first 100 miners. Spaces are going quickly. We are going live this month and spaces will become available on a first come first serve basis. Let me know if anyone is interested! You are more than welcome to come out and visit the facility yourself as well if you're interested.
unchainedblocks

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:22:08 PM

Our rates start out at $100/kW for anything under 10 mining rigs. If you are hosting 10 to 49 mining rigs with us your price drops to $95/kW. The next price break occurs over 50 mining rigs.

EricJH801

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:59:59 PM

So an example for an asic that uses 1386W would be 1.386 * 100? or?

Thanks

Our rates start out at $100/kW for anything under 10 mining rigs. If you are hosting 10 to 49 mining rigs with us your price drops to $95/kW. The next price break occurs over 50 mining rigs.

unchainedblocks

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:18:45 AM

Yes that's exactly right. We do our calculations off of 1400w since some people overclock their units which draws more power. Many other hosting facilities actually calculate their price based off of 1500w.

Our price to host (1) S9 is $140.

So an example for an asic that uses 1386W would be 1.386 * 100? or?

Thanks

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: