Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:12:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Making easy profit with "Shitcoins"  (Read 5475 times)
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 02:34:56 PM

Yeah, that can be true, but also consider that volume is low and profits have a limit. Trading with pocket money is not something interesting to me.

This type of BS is exactly what is wrong with this forum. No information whatsoever, just some random words strung together.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:35:32 PM

Dogecoin Transfer

14 sec from yobit to exodus today . its ok
lonelygrimm

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:01:35 PM

i did this before until i knew what is feeling 100% price drop in 24 Freaking hours ! dang, we need to stop invest or trade to something just for greedy people created for fast profit, we're being so selfish only thinking "wow, i can get double profit with just waiting coins launch to some exchange", just stay away from them !

bouren

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:23:33 PM

Personally I don't like playing with coins daily which is entirely based on luck and saying it legit way to make money. Day trading is nothing less than gambling where person has to loose money more often.
Cryptocurrencies are meant for long run and everyone should hold coins wisely for long period and make solid profits. Rather than unstabilising the coins market as we see daily.
mrfreezeh

Activity: 348

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:47:12 PM

More "shitcoins" can trading and surf better than altcoins top 5, if you are a trader like surf with shitcoins, I recommend you go to Cryptopia.co.nz, this is exchange site for "conserve" shitcoin biggest and very easy make profit if you know a script bot from a shitcoin =))
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 04:59:55 PM

Yeah it looks easy to do trades with altcoins in better sense. I'm also following almost the same steps as you have depicted here. I am thinking to put my money in at least 10-15 top altcoins and wait for them to grow periodically. I'm wishing myself to earn bigger profits chunk by chunk with these coins. And they are in real profitable if do a proper management of trades with top coins.
2dogs
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:19:36 PM

Yeah, that can be true, but also consider that volume is low and profits have a limit. Trading with pocket money is not something interesting to me.

This type of BS is exactly what is wrong with this forum. No information whatsoever, just some random words strung together.

Maybe try pump/dump with microcoin - got a shitload over at Poloniex - oh wait, what ever happened to that coin?
Woz2000

Activity: 74
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:22:56 PM

Exactly!

Whether he knows it or not, the term is 'front running' and doing it for his own profit.

I was gonna read this but I seen a NOOB with 6 posts created this topic..

No thanks.  Roll Eyes
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:26:42 PM

if you can make profit from this "shitcoins" then good for you. but in my experience it is a waste of time and money to try and trade these.
there was a short time recently when dead coins were being pumped one after another with obvious movements, which made it easy to spot and mush safer to invest in.
but what you are telling us here is just fake random pump and it is not possible to invest or make profit from any of these.
if we are not aware of their moves we will be losing our investment those pumped group really conquering exchange they really got the timing
where as the investors/traders are busy looking around and trying to look for profitable project then afterwards will be getting engage without
knowledge that its just a pump and dump project so better to stay away instead.
ohlawdy

Activity: 259

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:00:17 PM

I feel this is more like gambling . And there is a limit to what you can make.

dissident

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:18:15 PM

This works as long as you get a sucker to buy at the higher price. If not the newbie with just a couple thousand to invest now lost his money. It's basically educated gambling. You can create the illusion of demand by creating smaller buy orders, but you have to think other people have thought of this idea and might be already waiting with sell orders in place for the next sucker coming in to buy.   At this point a BTC of profit isn't even worth wasting my time over. I'm no whale, but I tend to throw around at least 5 BTC of coin on a trade and it can be hard to find ample liquidity, even on coins with higher market caps trading on more popular exchanges.
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 07:24:19 PM

It's fun to find the low sat ones with good teams that are just getting drowned out by others' hype and promotion.  You can find some people that really want to see a project work and profit from being early adopters.  But I agree, put your money in the top 30 coins that are really worth it, and maybe 10 - 20 % in the riskier ones, heavily diversified.  

swissgang

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 09:19:03 PM

It can be made via crypto ping or this kind of tools otherwise it is easy to lose.

Kenny001

Activity: 329

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 10:24:00 PM

It is gambling.  I hold some shitcoins for fun. Bought back 3 months ago. 25 - 50$ each.  Yesterday for the second time a big pump. Lucky i am sold for 680$. So yes it is like winning the lottery.

Edit:

Buy some, forget about it and let u auto notice in blockfolio.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 10:43:50 PM

The only good strategy trading shitycoin is to buy coins that is between 1- 2 sat and wait to get lucky . If you get lucky u will prob make huge gain even if you invested really small amount and if you lose you will lose small amount Cheesy .  The key play in this strategy is patient you may wait for months . The best place for this is prob yobit even tho i hate them .
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:35:24 AM

You will just only earn on the shitcoins if whales Pumps it then you ride before it goes to the highest price or else if you already joined in the PUMP Groups on telegram channel but be careful because riding on shitcoins is very risky it is not risky only if you buy that shitcoin on 1sats you will gain a huge profit if it goes pump Riding is very risky you need to accept it when you lose.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:40:43 AM

I think this method is great for beginners to start off. Buy a cheap coin and place a sell order with doubled value to make 2x profit.

This is the major stipulation. This is the type of thing I did to introduce myself into crypto trading on yobit with pocket change. Would definitely recommend trading small amounts of low volume coins to get your foot in the door, which is exactly what markets like yobit are all about. Once you catch your bearings, move your profits off of the shit exchange onto more legitimate ones to trade w the big boys.
aresary (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:10:29 PM

So i'm not the only one thinking that this is the fastest way to make profit, huh?  Wink

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=ECOB_BTC#

Beautiful order book. "Big" enough sell orders for great profit. I recommend everybody to join now.
1 BTC buy and we have doubled. Don't buy above 6000sats

Have fun!

mentioning Telegram groups, here's my favorite one - focusing on Coins with low volume:
https://t.me/cryptofortune
cybernetik7

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:38:52 PM

Harder to find these over last couple of days. Spin the dial, roll the dice.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 773

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:45:10 PM

I feel this is more like gambling . And there is a limit to what you can make.
Its somehow like gambling since you do risk your money on buying shitcoins which you just hope for it to pump later on but chances would really be 50-50 depending on the situation of a certain coin if it would be pumped later or would be dumped forever. Ive seen some shitcoins in the past which do sleep for a long period of time and then suddenly pumped into this year which those shitcoin holders didnt expect for sure and make some profits out of it. Its not bad as long you do have the money to buy on but buy on your own risk.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███