Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:20:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: my btc account not found in c-cex  (Read 432 times)
racha2013 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:24:48 PM

hello!

I had an address for my btc account but I am not found yet the other addresses exist the problem is that I sent 0.004 btc to this address
So I filed this address in several faucets that cumulate the btc and which requires not to change address how to do
 Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3853

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:36:05 PM

hello!

I had an address for my btc account but I am not found yet the other addresses exist the problem is that I sent 0.004 btc to this address
So I filed this address in several faucets that cumulate the btc and which requires not to change address how to do

Can you explain more clearly? Other members and I could barely understand what you're trying to say unfortunately. So you had an address to your bitcoin account (maybe your c-cex account?) and you haven't found what exactly?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
racha2013 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:17:28 PM

The site or the platform just suspended the addresses btc it asks to change the addresses but I sent an amount my old address also I have amounts pending to different faucets with the old address that would make Undecided
mk4
Legendary

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:25:29 PM

The site or the platform just suspended the addresses btc it asks to change the addresses but I sent an amount my old address also I have amounts pending to different faucets with the old address that would make Undecided

Suspended what address and how? And what platform specifically? Can you please tell the whole story first? We don't have time to ask you everything, you need to state them. What platform? What did you do to get the address suspended? Which address? Receiving or accepting? Etc.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
racha2013 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:27:20 PM

http://www.9ory.com/uploads/1498918904011.png

http://www.9ory.com/uploads/1498918904042.png
racha2013 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:50:39 PM

Suspended what address and how? And what platform specifically? Can you please tell the whole story first? We don't have time to ask you everything, you need to state them. What platform? What did you do to get the address suspended? Which address? Receiving or accepting? Etc.

http://www.9ory.com/uploads/1498918904011.png

http://www.9ory.com/uploads/1498918904042.png
mk4
Legendary

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:35:05 PM

If that's the case it looks like you're screwed. Try contacting C-Cex customer support about this if ever they still have access to the old address. There's nothing we can help you with. Only C-Cex themselves can help you.

Also, are you seriously using an exchange site as your wallet?  Roll Eyes That's like the worst idea ever. Heck, I'd even prefer using online wallets. If they say they don't have access to your old address or if they don't reply, then I guess you just need to accept that loss. Please please please never use c-cex as your wallet again.

Some decent wallets:
Copay: https://copay.io/
Electrum: https://electrum.org/
Blockchain.info: https://blockchain.info/wallet/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:46:29 PM

hello!

I am not sure what you said clearly but after looking those screen shots i think you have sent btc to the older address you got from c-cex and you didn't get funds because address got expired before you have even sent to that address.
I think you should contact the support of c-cex and tell them what happened I think there's a 60% chance you will get your funds credited to your account.
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:30:32 AM

What I understand is, c-ex gave you a wallet address to deposit bitcoins. What you did is, spent time in playing faucets and gave them this wallet address. Now co-ex is asking to change the address but you have some coins with the faucets who will send to that address and have no option to change the addy. Am i right? If I am, just forget about it treating it to be the fee to learn a lesson. Firstly, c-ex is not a wallet, it is an exchange, you should save your money in a proper wallet. Secondly, the money which you earn from faucets is worthless because the fee to spend them will be more than what you can earn.
Pkuwag

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:49:42 AM

it probably due to the recent transaction congestion, may the network become fast after SEGWIT.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:33:51 AM

hello!

I am not sure what you said clearly but after looking those screen shots i think you have sent btc to the older address you got from c-cex and you didn't get funds because address got expired before you have even sent to that address.
I think you should contact the support of c-cex and tell them what happened I think there's a 60% chance you will get your funds credited to your account.
This is what i suppose to day which he do already sent those bitcoin on older address but ive been using ccex in the past , your btc wallet wont change if you didnt remove or tend to change it maybe op do change that and forgot that one and instead of sending the bitcoin to the new wallet address he do send on the older one which wont really be credited on his account.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:49:06 PM

it probably due to the recent transaction congestion, may the network become fast after SEGWIT.

Well that transaction congestion may happen if there is a server activity of the website and of course it will be faster after SEGWIT. Sometimes the most reasons were those threats from DDOS attacks which primarily disturbs the network activities, slowing connections which is so distructing to account transactions at ccex. Traders at ccex were not happy about this specially to the concerned person on this thread here.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:56:20 PM

hello!

This is what i suppose to day which he do already sent those bitcoin on older address but ive been using ccex in the past , your btc wallet wont change if you didnt remove or tend to change it maybe op do change that and forgot that one and instead of sending the bitcoin to the new wallet address he do send on the older one which wont really be credited on his account.
C-CEX itself reset their BTC address due to some reason and it announce to their twitter official account. What I'm confused here is the timing of the deposit OP is sucks.
The only thing he can do is create a support ticket and I'm sure that C-CEX will accept this because their reset of BTC address is not announce officially on their site a week before it is done.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: