Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:22:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Liqui won't send my BTC  (Read 429 times)
itamaram69 (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:01:01 PM

Hi guys,
I've been using Liqui.io for a few weeks, now I tried to withdraw my BTC to my wallet and Liqui haven't sent it for 2 days already! their support don't respond to my message as well, completely ignore me. Are they scam?? what can I do to retrieve my money? it's ridiculous! anyone else had the same issue with them? what can I do?

Thanks.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 08:28:17 PM

Their withdrawals are instant and I don't know why you had to wait for 2 days. Did you confirm the withdrawal via the email? If you did not do it, that's the reason that you did not receive the coins. They send you a confirmation to identify the user and then you instantly receive the coins.

itamaram69 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:39:27 PM

of course I did. I never received it even after 2 days!  Cry
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 09:27:14 PM

of course I did. I never received it even after 2 days!  Cry

Don't get scared. The exchange is genuine and I've always received my payments instantly. As I can see that you already posted in their thread, please wait for sometime and they'll respond. May be it's their issue which is why your payment got delayed. They are active in their chat as well. Just post there for a quick response.

btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:55:39 AM

Hi guys,
I've been using Liqui.io for a few weeks, now I tried to withdraw my BTC to my wallet and Liqui haven't sent it for 2 days already! their support don't respond to my message as well, completely ignore me. Are they scam?? what can I do to retrieve my money? it's ridiculous! anyone else had the same issue with them? what can I do?

Thanks.

1. Post on their main announcement thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1557900.0 to reflect your situation
2. PM their main account on bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=842080. Usually, their support on email is quite slow but they are extremely active on bitcointalk, so you have a very high chance of getting a reply back within 12 hours.

Can you provide some proof as well? How much BTC were involved in this?

I've been using liqui for quite a while now as well, for their 24% p.a. interest. Never have i had any sort of problem with withdrawals on their site. I don't think that you need to worry too much. If they don't respond in another week, then open a scam accusation against them.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:12:38 PM

Do you really think that they are going to first spend thousands of dollars and months of their time to set up and launch an exchange just to scam your how much exactly maybe a few hundreds bucks?
I have conducted some business with them, I've bought Iconomi tokens to be precise and never had any such issues.
aTriz

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:35:16 AM

Hi guys,

Thanks.

It's been 3 days now since you posted. Any updates?

Are you sure that you sent it to the right address? Can you post some screenshots from inside the wallet section of your account? Is the transaction still shown as pending, or is it completed?

I suggest you definitely try PMing liqui.io on bitcointalk and posting on their ANN thread. Btcney has the links above.

Do you really think that they are going to first spend thousands of dollars and months of their time to set up and launch an exchange just to scam your how much exactly maybe a few hundreds bucks?
I have conducted some business with them, I've bought Iconomi tokens to be precise and never had any such issues.

Likewise, i have dealt with at least $1000 with them so far and no issues. Never had any pending withdrawals for more than half an hour, actually.

Liqui isn't doing this on purpose, it would be illogical for them to risk their reputation for such a low amount. Maybe they just accidentally skipped past your request. Remind them again and you'd be okay.

itamaram69 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:26:31 PM

No updates so far. I tried to reach them up in this forum, in tickets, in telegram, in twitter/facebook. nothing. They haven't send my BTC until this moment. Be careful dealing with them  Angry
itamaram69 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:10:34 AM

They just closed my ticket today, without answering!!  Angry Angry this is ridiculous. They completely ignore me, took my money and are not communicating with me by any channel.
SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:26:40 AM

They just closed my ticket today, without answering!!  Angry Angry this is ridiculous. They completely ignore me, took my money and are not communicating with me by any channel.

And unfortunately nobody can help you and even rare people who will believe your words; but if you share some evidence and open a thread in this section, maybe your situation will change and you can prevent  other peoples from being in the same situation as yours.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Jherek

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:26:26 AM

Can you please show us some screenshots of your correspondence or the lack thereof? So that we can confirm that you're telling everything truthfully etc, you're not doing anything wrong and things along the lines of that.

I find it particularly odd that they closed your ticket without answering. I've used them for as long as they have existed, in fact they have given away so many litecoins in their launch that scamming a small amount from a nobody would be an extremely bad business decision to make.

Try to PM them on forum, like others have suggested. They are quite active here.
xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:05:19 AM

Try to complain on the chatbox on the site to let others know, at least you'll attract attention to yourself and hopefully they'll see you as a nuisance and will just pay your withdrawal just to get you to shut up  Lips sealed

Tag them on twitter as well, https://twitter.com/Liqui_Exchange is pretty active on twitter. Comment on their thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1557900.0

I have never had a negative experience with Liqui to be honest. Have always been one of the smoothest exchanges to deal with although their withdrawal fees are a tad too high. You should get a response from them, if you do as i told you to.
itamaram69 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:28:02 PM

Here is a proof they just closed my ticket without replying!
https://www.screencast.com/t/rd9ae1MrjV

I replied to the ticket again which again opened the ticket. I sent few more tickets, they won't reply on ANY of them, nor in twitter, nor here in the forum, nor anywhere else I tried!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: