Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:44:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUCTION] Aluminum 1st Edition Trezor  (Read 746 times)
hephaist0s (OP)

Activity: 711
Merit: 532

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:07:25 AM

Hey folks. I realize this is poor form, but I am pulling the plug on this auction. I hope this is ok with you all, in light of the fact that 3 days have passed with no bids -- by my reckoning, there are no harmed parties here.

I really never wanted to sell this, I definitely didn't want to sell it at .25, so I never should have put it up for auction. The fact is, it seemed like a special item to me, and I thought others might find it to be so as well. Instead, I found myself defending the very idea of the auction against hostile criticism.

Had anyone bid, I would have absolutely honored the terms of the auction, of course. I think I have shown this with my other auctions.

If anyone has objections to my behavior, please contact me directly and we can discuss. In the meantime, I am locking this thread.

This was my mistake. I should not have tried to sell this item again, when I didn't really want to sell it in the first place. My apologies.

Tips graciously accepted on my behalf by Mr. Pig. | object2212.com | BTC:1H78y8FVeQrWY6KnxA6WLFQGUoajCuiMAu | ETH:0x3c1bC39EC7F3f6b26ACb6eeeEFe7dE2f486a72E9
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: