Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:41:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm convinced of it (and I love his vision)  (Read 417 times)
Bitcoin.Optimist (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:23:22 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2017, 03:21:19 AM by Bitcoin.Optimist

cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:25:43 PM

He's not until he proves that he is. Solid proof like signing from a few different known addresses. Signing from the address for the genesis block. Just anything to actually prove he is Satoshi. Could he have made a blockchain?  Yup. Did he make the first one? Doubt it.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:34:25 PM

I'm just going to hold off when it comes down to believing that CW is anything close to Satoshi, his vision does not matter since anyone can have a vision they drum up. What matters is whether or not they are actually the person they say they are, and CW opted to back out completely when his credibility came under question. Not like it hadn't been before, but he just left with a note and disappeared without proving anything.

That's not good enough, really.

"For example, I am Satoshi Nakamoto and I believe that Bitcoin should be used by everyone through society, from the poorest village peasant to the richest 1%. It is everyone's goal to make sure that such a thing is attainable and we must all donate to help causes built around this idea."

It may be a great vision, but I sure as shit ain't Satoshi.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:17:57 PM

I did watch the entire conference,he threatened to pursue legal actions against some people who called him a fraud ,he does have a deep insight of things and he is called as the creator in the conference and he even answered why he came up with the name Satoshi Nakamoto and gave some inputs regarding that. Roll Eyes He was against Luke and Maxwell  Wink and he acknowledged bear,is it badbear he was talking about.What is striking in his speech was that he will reject segwit and he will make sure he will build a large farm pretty soon and he is calling for a imminent hard fork . 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: