Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:21:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 👍👍👍 [ANN][LIKES] Likecoin | 100% Free Cryptocurrency for All. 👍👍👍  (Read 28207 times)
Jijothomas (OP)

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:13:29 PM

When Likecoin becomes more popular, big social media websites may accept Likecoin for tipping .

Donate Bytecoin : 21k7xfrwu3CccQH8cjjaW5SomcBSrpZ8QV1VtXujMqTUJmySXChTw8eJkqzMWkGLyNZDqx7rTTE2VWR 42JGCRW2yNzsoe9S

Do not use web wallet and mobile wallet for large amount of coins.
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 05:35:01 PM

Something wrong with the network? My pc wallet only says out of sync and the bar is not moving saying 1015 blocks remaining. Are others experiencing the same thing?

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
zamans98

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:51:47 PM

Something wrong with the network? My pc wallet only says out of sync and the bar is not moving saying 1015 blocks remaining. Are others experiencing the same thing?

no issues over here. check back your config file for nodes or check your internet connectivity.
suggest u get amazon VPS to park your wallet there.
Jijothomas (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:01:14 PM

Download the config file from website and place in the described folder.

Donate Bytecoin : 21k7xfrwu3CccQH8cjjaW5SomcBSrpZ8QV1VtXujMqTUJmySXChTw8eJkqzMWkGLyNZDqx7rTTE2VWR 42JGCRW2yNzsoe9S

titteringtacos

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:45:31 PM

Im also encountering this one. when i opened my wallet it wont open and my desktop icon of my wallet will be corrupt. but when i disabled my anti virus i can open my wallet and sync again but when i closed it and open again same thing will happened. This is horrible. What will I do to avoid this to happened? Thanks Sad
onlytemporary

Activity: 420

I am the original miningteam23

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 07:49:54 PM

Im also encountering this one. when i opened my wallet it wont open and my desktop icon of my wallet will be corrupt. but when i disabled my anti virus i can open my wallet and sync again but when i closed it and open again same thing will happened. This is horrible. What will I do to avoid this to happened? Thanks Sad

You need to tell your antivirus software to accept the file all the time or else it will always be flagged.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
onlytemporary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 07:51:12 PM

no issues over here. check back your config file for nodes or check your internet connectivity.

I have never used Amazon VPS to park my wallet. How do you go about doing this? Is it very secure? Is this the method a lot people use when they have a lot wallets that stake coins?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
zamans98

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:57:11 AM

I have never used Amazon VPS to park my wallet. How do you go about doing this? Is it very secure? Is this the method a lot people use when they have a lot wallets that stake coins?

u can have both, one on VPS and one on your laptop.

I have millions, so i stake on VPS. I'm using Windows Server 2012
faaty

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:22:36 PM

"Not staking because you dont have mature coins"

what does this mean? I have 25078 coins and all of them are confirmed.
Jijothomas (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:21:30 PM

"Not staking because you dont have mature coins"

what does this mean? I have 25078 coins and all of them are confirmed.

After receiving coins,you need to wait 8 hours to start staking. Also make sure that your wallet is connected to internet.

HEvangelista

Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:51:17 PM

Any new news about this coin? Maybe we can start using this as a currency on some social media account or maybe as a mode of payment. Like what they're doing in signatum right now with their marketplace.
titteringtacos

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:26:00 PM

u can have both, one on VPS and one on your laptop.

I have millions, so i stake on VPS. I'm using Windows Server 2012

Wow that is huge man. How did you get that huge amount of likecoins? Can you help us to acquired more likecoins too? Thank you so much in advance. Smiley
pipi2009

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:22:25 AM

Any roadmap about this coin?many free coins were dead.don't want this one to go the same way.
HEvangelista

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:47:18 PM

Lucky those who has millions of likecoins on their wallets. I guess that there are other ways they do aside from the 25000 likecoin giveaway. If there are other way can you share it with us so we can also get more too?
Jijothomas (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:24:23 AM

cryptomeo

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:10:55 AM

Interesting project, But the project needs more collaborations and devs.
Above all, you need serious web designer for that website. It doesn't cost that much in fiverr.

Hope you viewed my input as a constructive one, I support all serious crypto projects.
Jijothomas (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:19:41 AM

Interesting project, But the project needs more collaborations and devs.
Above all, you need serious web designer for that website. It doesn't cost that much in fiverr.

Hope you viewed my input as a constructive one, I support all serious crypto projects.

Thanks for the feedback. Definitely going to update the website in few days.

onlytemporary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 07:43:16 PM

Will look forward to the update.

Is anyone still mining the coin? Which pool are you using?

titteringtacos

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:00:52 PM

This is awesome. Is their any news on when it will become available in some exchanges like novaexchange or cryptopia? 1,000 members in facebook is a good sign that this coin is slowly reaching peoples attention. Goodluck Dev Smiley
HEvangelista

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:12:37 PM

I also saw that some people from another social networking site are joining also. Same rules apply? Put likecoin pic on their profiles? Sorry I do have a subscription on that  tagged site.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: