Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:00:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 👍👍👍 [ANN][LIKES] Likecoin | 100% Free Cryptocurrency for All. 👍👍👍  (Read 28207 times)
JWKY

Activity: 602
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:12:29 AM

although not much new progress, still happy to see likecoin so far still maintained  Cheesy
hoping for more new things  Lips sealed

●⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬ Bitcoin RM(First smart fork of Bitcoin,100% Proof-of-Work) ▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫●
▬ ● ▬   Bitcoin RM is NOW LIVE, Pool mining, ECI apply now HERE   ▬ ● ▬
●⚫ ▬▬▬ Website | ANN | Discord | GitHub | Reddit | Youtube | Medium | Facebook | Twitter | Pool ▬▬▬ ⚫●
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:16:54 AM

Oh yes I am happy to say that my likecoin wallet is still up and running this year as it was in the previous. Don't rush on this coin to much that you can be prone to making rash decisions that might jeopardize this. Slowly but surely we will go up so be very careful Dev I will patiently wait for the 10 year plan to make LIKECOIN one dollar each.
comfortable

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:46:51 PM

I wanted to ask if the project was already live or soon to start. How do you guys check/validate the likes a person receives and what is(or what determines the conversion ratio) that is how many likes = 1 likecoin
I have a lot of influencer friends on social media and they wanted to know if it was something that could potentially serve as a revenue stream for them.
Jijothomas (OP)

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:44:12 AM

Social media platforms like Facebook,Twitter etc are not considering any support to any cryptocurrencies currently. So we swapping Likecoin with a new coin with a new mining mechanism and with real world use. we are working hard on that . Will give more information soon. Thanks for your supports.

Donate Bytecoin : 21k7xfrwu3CccQH8cjjaW5SomcBSrpZ8QV1VtXujMqTUJmySXChTw8eJkqzMWkGLyNZDqx7rTTE2VWR 42JGCRW2yNzsoe9S

Do not use web wallet and mobile wallet for large amount of coins.
forghu

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:47:32 PM

I am Business Partner of IDAX. We'd like to seek the possibility of cooperation and list your project on IDAX.
Who can contact me to make contract list free?
I only have 4 place to support free list
tientien1

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:48:30 PM

Looking for someone who can answer some questions surrounding this project via email. Please let me know who to reach out to, thank you.
viridis

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:57:54 PM

Social media platforms like Facebook,Twitter etc are not considering any support to any cryptocurrencies currently. So we swapping Likecoin with a new coin with a new mining mechanism and with real world use. we are working hard on that . Will give more information soon. Thanks for your supports.

hopefully when you change the coins and production type, the number will be converted to 1=1.
I have enough coins LIKES and would like the number of new coins to be the same
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 11:41:44 AM

In my opinion there is really no need for a change of name. Because the like button is not just a button in social media but it is also a widespread meme that encompasses all of the internet. Liking something does not really make one broadcast that he or she is using a social media platform like facebook or instagram, it just means that the person just liked something out of the internet. We can market Likecoin to be the major coin for all things likable on the internet. And we can provide real world value on it as likecoin. I think changing it and doing a swap would be a big thing to do and it might cause major hurdles for both the holders and developers.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
Awwad Michael

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:50:46 AM

i just want to say that i'm excited for this. i've noticed that the devs always pull through when they announce something. wallet update in a week? BOOM, update in a week.
coin will be on crypto bridge in 2 weeks? BOOM, 2 weeks later the coin was there.
abba1

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:52:57 AM

In my opinion there is really no need for a change of name. Because the like button is not just a button in social media but it is also a widespread meme that encompasses all of the internet. Liking something does not really make one broadcast that he or she is using a social media platform like facebook or instagram, it just means that the person just liked something out of the internet. We can market Likecoin to be the major coin for all things likable on the internet. And we can provide real world value on it as likecoin. I think changing it and doing a swap would be a big thing to do and it might cause major hurdles for both the holders and developers.

The name Like coin is excellent. I think no need to changes. You can drop 'S'.
viridis

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:26:31 PM

When will the information on the new coin be available?
Jijothomas (OP)

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:45:57 AM

CryptoHub Hack

Stolen coins are: BTC (20%), LTC (20%), DOGE (50%), ETH (all), XMR (all), XRP (all), ZEC (all), DASH (all), WAVES (all), 808 (all), SMLY (all), XVG (all), BRO (all), SHND (all), GCN (all), RUPX (all), GIVE (all), LIKES (all), AU (80%)
Stolen coins balances are recalculated to BTC accordingly to their prices at CryptoHub on September 21 14:00 UTC-3
After that recalculation and accordingly to remaining BTC CryptoHub is able to pay 72% of BTC balance to every user.

All requests will be paid on October 10 and October 25. After October 25 no request will be accepted

Donate Bytecoin : 21k7xfrwu3CccQH8cjjaW5SomcBSrpZ8QV1VtXujMqTUJmySXChTw8eJkqzMWkGLyNZDqx7rTTE2VWR 42JGCRW2yNzsoe9S

Do not use web wallet and mobile wallet for large amount of coins.
djasus

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:48:00 AM

Where can I buy your coin right now?
viridis

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:38:51 PM

CryptoHub Hack

Stolen coins are: BTC (20%), LTC (20%), DOGE (50%), ETH (all), XMR (all), XRP (all), ZEC (all), DASH (all), WAVES (all), 808 (all), SMLY (all), XVG (all), BRO (all), SHND (all), GCN (all), RUPX (all), GIVE (all), LIKES (all), AU (80%)
Stolen coins balances are recalculated to BTC accordingly to their prices at CryptoHub on September 21 14:00 UTC-3
After that recalculation and accordingly to remaining BTC CryptoHub is able to pay 72% of BTC balance to every user.

All requests will be paid on October 10 and October 25. After October 25 no request will be accepted

Any news on LIKES? What kind of coin you can get in return LIKES?
starfish25rus1

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:15:18 PM

sell likes 100000 pm
viridis

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:50:02 PM

CryptoHub Hack

what are the news? will there be movement? I continue to keep the LIKES wallet open
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:01:33 PM

Even though it is unnerving to see news like this, let us all continue to support the LIKES simply because the crypto works. It is just a matter of time before we can see this coin really go places. Hopefully we won't be seeing any more bad news with Likecoin.
Dart_Veider

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

http://darkjedy.blogspot.ru/

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 07:51:48 AM

addnodes ?
viridis

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:42:52 PM

Jijothomas, respond! Blockchain works. We can continue to support the coin! The network is stable, it needs marketing!
r_victory

Activity: 1949
Merit: 380

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 06:56:41 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2018, 02:47:47 AM by r_victory

Sometimes we participate in some campaigns where tokens later only serve to make volume in the wallet, has no progress in relation to development, has no exchange to negotiate or no interest from investors. It is difficult to accept but this market swallows those who are slow!

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: