Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:42:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] - NXT Forging Pool - For all holders of NXT - NO POOL FEES!  (Read 946 times)
forkedchain (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:40:15 PM

Dont just HODL your NXT!  Let it work for you in my pool!

For any holders of NXT, I have had established a pool for some time now, it currently has 13969315 NXT of forging power, we generate multiple blocks each day.

If you are hodling any NXT, you can lease your forging power to my pool and when block are forged with fees, whatever your % of overall pool power you have, thats what portion of blockfees you get.

Let you balance accrue, and whenever you want your payout, just send a NXT message to pool account, and after that message gets 1440 confirmations, the pool automatically sends your earnings to you.

I have a web tracking system at http://198.211.103.222/status.php so take a look at how it works!

For leasing, the pool ONLY receives your forging power, and no spending power. Your actual NXT stays with you. The pool cannot access or spend your NXT. So if you spend any during a lease, the pool then does lose access to forge with the portion you spent. And during a lease, any new NXTinto your account must wait 1440 blocks before the pool can forge with it.

To access the leasing menu, in the NXTclient from the dashboard under your account balance click on "More Info" and in the new window click on "Account Leasing", and lease out to NXT-K5KL-23DJ-3XLK-22222.  You can specify the number of blocks for the lease to be valid, the max is 65535.

loutchano

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 08:44:34 PM

forkedchain (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:48:37 PM

thanks for the bump.  but why the popcorn?
lurker10

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:27:40 AM

For any holders of NXT, I have had established a pool for some time now, it currently has 13969315 NXT of forging power, we generate multiple blocks each day.

If you are hodling any NXT, you can lease your forging power to my pool and when block are forged with fees, whatever your % of overall pool power you have, thats what portion of blockfees you get.

Let you balance accrue, and whenever you want your payout, just send a NXT message to pool account, and after that message gets 1440 confirmations, the pool automatically sends your earnings to you.

I have a web tracking system at http://198.211.103.222/status.php so take a look at how it works!

For leasing, the pool ONLY receives your forging power, and no spending power. Your actual NXT stays with you. The pool cannot access or spend your NXT. So if you spend any during a lease, the pool then does lose access to forge with the portion you spent. And during a lease, any new NXTinto your account must wait 1440 blocks before the pool can forge with it.

To access the leasing menu, in the NXTclient from the dashboard under your account balance click on "More Info" and in the new window click on "Account Leasing", and lease out to NXT-K5KL-23DJ-3XLK-22222.  You can specify the number of blocks for the lease to be valid, the max is 65535.

It's a great option for small holders, thank you!

john yuan

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:35:16 PM

August NXT snapshots, swimming pool will not help with snapshots Huh
lurker10

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:19:08 AM

August NXT snapshots, swimming pool will not help with snapshots Huh

Swimming pool helps with picking up girls Smiley

Forging pool, on the other hand, is for forging. When you lease your effective (forging) balance to a forging pool, the snapshot doesn't care about that. The snapshot will give you coins regardless, because it looks at your confirmed balance, not at your forging balance.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: