Bitcoin Forum
October 01, 2024, 04:04:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is this the bottom?  (Read 1655 times)
xiahui135

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 02:22:58 PM

1.    In the past several ICOs, People see the disadvantage of ETH, and find ETH not really they want. ETH do not have the ability to handle mass usage. People expect something new to replace it.
2.    It is also because the ICOs. The teams crowd sale through ETH need to cash out.
cybernetik7

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:51:33 PM

When the tumbleweed rolls by, shorts will begin to cry.  Wink

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
whereismylambo

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:56:40 PM

This is definitely not the bottom, we are in a bear market right now, especially for the months of July and August, in my opinion

Fall 2017 (September to December) is when the market will start rising again, in my opinion, and in Winter 2017 is when we will re-enter a bull market.
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:22:43 AM

1.    In the past several ICOs, People see the disadvantage of ETH, and find ETH not really they want. ETH do not have the ability to handle mass usage. People expect something new to replace it.
You are referring to Bancor and Monaco, amount of money collected is very nice and price didn't skyrocket but this is different this is price suppression. Other thing important BTC is on the crossroad, many whales are in $..So this don't need to be ETH fault.
This is definitely not the bottom, we are in a bear market right now, especially for the months of July and August, in my opinion Fall 2017 (September to December) is when the market will start rising again, in my opinion, and in Winter 2017 is when we will re-enter a bull market.
There is not going to be a CRASH, small price corrections are normal becase BTC is 3 times higher than he was couple of months before, but this doesn't mean it will roll back. For me this is not important will it be in september or may, i'm enjoying rides.

You can rent this space
leupok

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:24:57 AM

You are referring to Bancor and Monaco, amount of money collected is very nice and price didn't skyrocket but this is different this is price suppression. Other thing important BTC is on the crossroad, many whales are in $..So this don't need to be ETH fault.
This is definitely not the bottom, we are in a bear market right now, especially for the months of July and August, in my opinion Fall 2017 (September to December) is when the market will start rising again, in my opinion, and in Winter 2017 is when we will re-enter a bull market.
There is not going to be a CRASH, small price corrections are normal becase BTC is 3 times higher than he was couple of months before, but this doesn't mean it will roll back. For me this is not important will it be in september or may, i'm enjoying rides.

The network congestion was ETH's fault for sure and was the likely reason for the recent crash/correction. I don't think there will be a complete bear market though.
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:41:49 AM

Curious what you think.
I am down -17% again, since last highs 2 days ago.

this is starting to hurt, but not planning on selling when down.

so, what are the hopes for a few days from now? are we gonna crash another 20% or will we go up?

absolutly not,
beware and beready for another big dump before retracing back.
it's a good sign imo because after long bull run,there will be a bear.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: