Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:11:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT forging pool (mining (for fees) pool)  (Read 1129 times)
forkedchain (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:47:01 PM

Dont just HODL your NXT!  Let it work for you in my pool!

For any holders of NXT, I have had established a pool for some time now, it currently has 13969315 NXT of forging power, we generate multiple blocks each day.

If you are hodling any NXT, you can lease your forging power to my pool and when block are forged with fees, whatever your % of overall pool power you have, thats what portion of blockfees you get.

Let you balance accrue, and whenever you want your payout, just send a NXT message to pool account, and after that message gets 1440 confirmations, the pool automatically sends your earnings to you.

I have a web tracking system at http://198.211.103.222/status.php so take a look at how it works!

For leasing, the pool ONLY receives your forging power, and no spending power. Your actual NXT stays with you. The pool cannot access or spend your NXT. So if you spend any during a lease, the pool then does lose access to forge with the portion you spent. And during a lease, any new NXTinto your account must wait 1440 blocks before the pool can forge with it.

To access the leasing menu, in the NXTclient from the dashboard under your account balance click on "More Info" and in the new window click on "Account Leasing", and lease out to NXT-K5KL-23DJ-3XLK-22222.  You can specify the number of blocks for the lease to be valid, the max is 65535.

Dont just HODL your NXT!  Let it work for you in my pool!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:18:26 PM

Sounds good. I would like to try this lease thing.

Is the payout automated to send the amount earned back to the adress the lease comes from, or would it be possible to receive the coins on a different adress?

I'm completely new to this, so could you give a rough estimate as to what one can expect to earn in one month with 10k NXT leased to you?

Will the same leasing system also work with Ardor once it goes live?
forkedchain (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 10:09:10 PM

its all automated, and the returned NXT must go back to the lessor account, Im not set up to sent it anywhere else.

I honestly cannot tell you how much you'd get though, with any amount.

I will have leasing on Ardor as well.  Currently I have leasing set up on the Ardor testnet chain.  http://theardorpool.dynu.net.

I run this pool for free.  hopefully to get as much NXT power forging as possible.
lurker10

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:30:32 AM

NXT holders should forge solo or lease to a pool to protect their investment.

If your account's forging power stays idle - it is wasted, 51% attacks become more possible.

If you're a NXT holder and find it too much work to forge solo, consider leasing your balance to the forkedchain's pool. This is 100% safe, you will help the network putting your NXT capital to work for your own benefit.

farl4web
Legendary

Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:41:38 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2017, 09:54:02 AM by farl4web

Nxt forging is so simple, like many things in Nxt. Good to bring up this topic. I have been forging since 2014 non-stop for Nxt.

https://twitter.com/Nxtgids/status/882175489376477184
rockmoney

Activity: 439
Merit: 297

www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 08:47:42 PM

its all automated, and the returned NXT must go back to the lessor account, Im not set up to sent it anywhere else.

I will have leasing on Ardor as well.  Currently I have leasing set up on the Ardor testnet chain.  http://theardorpool.dynu.net.

I run this pool for free.  hopefully to get as much NXT power forging as possible.

If possible, please send me a PM when your ARDOR pool goes live. I will lease my ARDOR balance right away and currently have my NXT leased to you as well. Thanks!  Wink

NXT holders should forge solo or lease to a pool to protect their investment.

If your account's forging power stays idle - it is wasted, 51% attacks become more possible.

If you're a NXT holder and find it too much work to forge solo, consider leasing your balance to the forkedchain's pool. This is 100% safe, you will help the network putting your NXT capital to work for your own benefit.

I couldn't agree more and have no idea why more people are not forging. It's easier than staking and leasing your balance to the pool means you don't have to worry about leaving your wallet open with an internet connection. The pools forging power is so low that we have only forged the last 1.86% of NXT blocks. A year (or so) ago, it was near 100%..

GekkoScience Products on Amazon Prime 1-DAY SHIPPING 
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:47:43 AM

I leased my account a few days ago, but it doesn't show up on the Status tab. Sad Leased to the address on the pool site. 

Any ideas what might be happening?

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Münzpräger

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:50:47 PM

I will have leasing on Ardor as well.  Currently I have leasing set up on the Ardor testnet chain.  http://theardorpool.dynu.net.

I run this pool for free.  hopefully to get as much NXT power forging as possible.

If possible, please send me a PM when your ARDOR pool goes live. I will lease my ARDOR balance right away and currently have my NXT leased to you as well. Thanks!  Wink

His Ardor pool is already up and running.
https://nxtforum.org/leasing-pools/forkedchain's-ardor-forging-pool/
https://ardorpool.tezzigator.com/Status

forkedchain (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:01:52 PM

thanks Münzpräger, yes, the Ardor pool is up.  Ive actually got the reporting down right now, im trying to integrate both the NXT and Ardor pools onto the same system/VPS.

but for now, both NXT and Ardor are both forging, just no reports for now.  Should be back up sometime this weekend.
thiec

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:56:57 AM

Up....

Is nxt forging pool closing?

Münzpräger

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:55:47 AM

Up....

It looks like the NXT pool is down and the Ardor pool is basically dead with only 2 users lending.  Sad
njappboy

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:20:48 PM

Up....

It looks like the NXT pool is down and the Ardor pool is basically dead with only 2 users lending.  Sad

Your ardor pool https://ardorpool.tezzigator.com/ has been reported as down by cloudflare for the last 2 days at least.

I'm seeing invalid ssl certificate messages.

Can you ensure your cert has not expired and restore service? I've been leasing to your pool since ardor launch but hiccups like these should be resolved quickly imho.
rockmoney

Activity: 439
Merit: 297

www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 07:57:58 PM

The Ardor Forging Pool seems to be up and working (although there are very few people leasing their balances). I can't seem to find the NXT Forging Pool anywhere, nor can I find any NXT Forging Pools. If anyone knows of any working NXT Forging Pools, please let me know and I will lease my balance. If none exist, someone should create one!

GekkoScience Products on Amazon Prime 1-DAY SHIPPING 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: