Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:29:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1.189 BTC LOAN NEEDED  (Read 395 times)
bigup401 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:48:24 PM

Hello Guys am developer
i have developed a platform where all African countries can buy bitcoin with their mobile money wallets.
bitcoin selling has much profit in Africa since there is no bitcoin stores. most people buy from localbitcoin and paxful using western union or moneygam from exchangers

right now i have mobile money api integrated on my web  in /UGANDA - MTN, AIRTEL / KENYA -MPESA / GHANA - MTN, AIRTEL/ NIGERIA - MTN / TOGO -Moov / BENIN - MTN / RWANDA - MTN

the system is working 100% everyone can send and receive but cant buy bitcoin. - BITROOT.US

i am looking for loan of 1.189 BTC to start selling bitcoin
the profit comes from transactions made from buyers thats 2$ per transaction
and other profit comes from bitcoin transactions address to address transfers which i charge 0.70$ per transaction

so all payments made using mobile money wallet my income goes  to my mobile money wallet service provider then i withdraw. and as well i buy other bitcoin using bitcoin merchant.
so there is nothing to loose just need start-up only

i have everything ready
company registration
my id: passport
and all required papers for investor are ready
to avoid scamming or showing my legit
i wont share my contacts. just visit the website bitroot.us and go to who.is enter the domain my details  phone and email will appear. so u can contact me
this is my bitcoin address:     1QJwVaswH1EuwPMJEhDtKmx6CsYKTyZqJo    i have almost received like $ 11,860.65 so am not new to bitcoin. as well i can send little coin to ur address to confirm that am the owner of the btc address

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aadje93

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:57:49 PM

What is the collateral you can offer us for a such big loan and please not tell me the passport or id card will be used as collateral is invalid!

As you said to check your domain whois that is invalid because it's easy to fake whois information.

We not care how much bitcoins you collected so far, what we need is a collateral to secure you loan here is something to read:

What is considered collateral?

Collateral is something that can easily be resold to cover the loan value plus interest should the loaner default on the loan.

- The best collateral is another crypto-currency, such as Litecoin (also written as LTC).  Coins must be moderately traded on multiple exchanges.
- Some digital wares such as domain names can be considered as long as the user cannot recover it.
- Small valuable items that can be shipped though the mail - i.e. gold, silver, iphones, etc.
- Large items, such as a motorcycle or guitar can be used if you live close to the person giving you the loan.  Try localbitcoins.com

What is not considered collateral?

- Items they want to sell.  They don't want it back, so they will default.  It's scammy unethical behavior and will lead to negative trust.  Check their recent posts!
- Items not in hand.  Don't trust a user that promises to give you something *when* they default!  Tracking numbers only show something has been mailed - it could be an empty box.
- Future income.  You can prove you'll make xx coins in the next few days, but nothing forces you to send those coins to pay your debt.
- Identification.  So what if they can prove who they are.  Are you going to spend more money and time taking them to court on untested legal grounds?  You'll probably just walk away, like everyone does.  ID is useless.
- Games codes or similar.  To verify the collateral you need to use the code, which destroys the collateral.  Consider this a purchase, not a loan.  (Post in Digital Goods instead)
- Most new alt-coins or alt-coins that trade for satoshis are not good collateral as they can become worthless overnight.
- Paypal should never be used - they are anti-bitcoin and will rule against you 100% of the time.  Escrow can't even help, as paypal charge backs can come over 6 months later!
- Most valuable online accounts can easily be recovered by social engineering (the user contacting support to say they were hacked, and regain control of the account)  Examples:  Steam

When should you use Escrow?

- Never send collateral directly to a low activity/post account offering you a loan, as they are likely to take your coins and disappear. (Collateral Scam)
 - Use only "Hero Members" or "Legendary Members" for escrow - they have a vested interest in the community with the time they have spent here.
 - Do not use a third party escrow service unless hero members can vouch for it - it's too easy to create a website, do a few escrows then disappear with a big balance.  Rinse and repeat.
- A list of trusted escrows can be found here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

When considering the trustworthiness of a user, ignore "Posts" as there are schemes that pay a user per post.  A person can make 1,000 useless posts in one day and contribute nothing to the community.  Instead look at the "Activity" number - that gives you a more accurate tally of how involved the user is in the community.

Ignore the sob stories that users post - it's just a scam to get your coins.  If a person really is in such a situation, they can turn to family, friends or other social circles they frequent.  They are just posting in our community because the payment is anonymous and irreversible.

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:00:22 PM

Dude,do  you really think that's feasible ? Forget the loan request but do you really think people are okay with paying the usual transaction fees + your service charge as $2 ? If you say you're not charging them the transaction fees again,you're still at loss.

and other profit comes from bitcoin transactions address to address transfers which i charge 0.70$ per transaction
That is excluding the network fees ?

so all payments made using mobile money wallet my income goes  to my mobile money wallet service provider then i withdraw. and as well i buy other bitcoin using bitcoin merchant.
So if the number of requests you get in a day is for 50 bitcoins and you have 2 bitcoins in your storage,the company goes bankrupt ? You need to refactor your idea mate.

1QJwVaswH1EuwPMJEhDtKmx6CsYKTyZqJo    i have almost received like $ 11,860.65 so am not new to bitcoin. as well i can send little coin to ur address to confirm that am the owner of the btc address
Are you offering any collateral anyway ? My suggestion : Consult a local investor.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:01:27 PM

Hello Guys am developer
i have developed a platform where all African countries can buy bitcoin with their mobile money wallets.
bitcoin selling has much profit in Africa since there is no bitcoin stores. most people buy from localbitcoin and paxful using western union or moneygam from exchangers

right now i have mobile money api integrated on my web  in /UGANDA - MTN, AIRTEL / KENYA -MPESA / GHANA - MTN, AIRTEL/ NIGERIA - MTN / TOGO -Moov / BENIN - MTN / RWANDA - MTN

the system is working 100% everyone can send and receive but cant buy bitcoin. - BITROOT.US

i am looking for loan of 1.189 BTC to start selling bitcoin

i have everything ready
company registration
my id: passport
and all required papers for investor are ready
to avoid scamming or showing my legit
i wont share my contacts. just visit the website bitroot.us and go to who.is enter the domain my details  phone and email will appear. so u can contact me
this is my bitcoin address:     1QJwVaswH1EuwPMJEhDtKmx6CsYKTyZqJo    i have almost received like $ 11,860.65 so am not new to bitcoin. as well i can send little coin to ur address to confirm that am the owner of the btc address

Quote for future reference.

You say that you have 11.860$ already received and waiting. So why you need a Loan, if you can just buy them?
Passports/ ID's and any kind of paperwork that you may use in RL, don't consider a Valid Collateral.
Check here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.msg6311902#msg6311902

Btw what is the commission that your provider gets from your side?
He charges you his service, right?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bigup401 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:37:02 PM

someone asked me
about transaction fee
this is not bitcoin transaction fee . this 2$ i charge when client buy bitcoin using his mobile money wallet.
the charge is auto and fixed. once he buys automatically he gets his bitcoin and my 2$ charge automatically and goes to my bitcoin profit address
for bitcoin transactions address to address i charge 0.70$ per transaction fixed fee. and 0.70$ goes to my bitcoin profit address

if am out of bitcoin i can automatically lock the request. so that clients cant buy bitcoin. until i have bitcoin back in my storage addresss and i can easilly email my clients so let them know that am out of bitcoin. when i get bitcoins i can email them that bitcoin available and i unlock the request.

someone asked me about my mobile money service provider charge. my service provider charge me only 0.$10 per mobile money transaction

guys everyone has his own collateral rules. your lender so tell me and i see if can.
well am based in Uganda. and worked in company called jolis (jolis.net) as programmer. but now am freelancer and i just came up with this idea to make money
so it will depend on you what collateral you want.
am going to repay this loan  within 2month
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: