July 01, 2017, 10:02:02 PM

HOLD or Regret
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 10:44:27 PM

I suggest on holding for now because as you can see in the market the price of the LBC is kinda low compare to other days that when the price is high. When it does you can see it in higher price and sell it in lower price but this takes time so you need patience and always check in market so you won't miss anything. In holding there is no specific time how long you will hold at as the other guy said you should probably hold it for now because you'll regret if the price pumps up and you sold your coin on a lower price. If I were you just wait or you can do is pump and dump but its really up to you in the end of the day. We are just suggesting thinks and your the one that's deciding so good luck in your coin.  Wink
Bitlife.co

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:00:43 PM

It is really up to you...never sell for a loss...hodl them coins hehe. LBRY is an interesting project...who know where it will be in a year form now Wink  but i bet in a far better place than today.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:41:59 PM

Hold it for now. Sell it later when you see some pumps. Study the market as there are always dips and we never know what will be next to your coin. Don't be a panic seller like you buy high and just sell low. That will definitely wrong mate. Don't have regretful decision just have patience. Try to invest in other coins so you can divert your thoughts into something else in order not to be focus in just one coin. LBRY has a far way to go.
mmhaimhai

Activity: 532
Merit: 257

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:46:40 AM

If I were you. Ill be listening to comments above. LBRY price now is still really low but since their platform proposal is really good it has a high potential of reaching a high price maybe few months or  a year from now. So you better hold those coins for now and wait until you can trade them on a decent price.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
mrfreezeh

Activity: 348

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:17:35 AM

I think you can hold LBC in long-term 1-3 years, but need have patience for waiting the price comeback old price and rasing up. LBC is an altcoin very potential and promising, have a social video maybe can compare with Youbutbe in future Grin
ranreichman

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Snip CEO

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 05:03:43 AM

I don't know if you'll earn too much but if it's not too valuable today i'd just hodl and wait and see.

senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 05:10:03 AM

Its either you will gonna hold it or you sold it the matter is all on your decision since you are the one who's holding that but care to monitor the price if you could see some movements from it and if you seek that its worth to hold well much better if you will just forget and cameback when profits became huge. But if you really need some money to spend some well go for it since there still no loss happening if you used the changed money for more valuable things outside.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 05:11:00 AM

Actually depend on your strategy investing into LBC, should you have made planning what's will do with your LBC
do you invest for long time or just for short time, so you don't confuse.
In my experience invested in altcoins i am always short term Investment taking profit and wait until the price is decreasing
then buy back again and i think this method will be good for you too, it will gives profit for you.
ksilofon

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:52:36 AM

There is a beta at the end of the july, i'd say hodl at least for a couple of weeks
zxl912157

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:39:37 PM

I think you can hold LBC in long-term 1-3 years, but need have patience for waiting the price comeback old price and rasing up. LBC is an altcoin very potential and promising, have a social video maybe can compare with Youbutbe in future Grin
Difficult to compare with youtube, takes a lot of time to compete with youtube.
Unfortunately there are still many improvements when I open the LBC App, many videos that can not be in play perfectly. So far I like this app for getting paid in exchange.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: