Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:13:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to invest in?  (Read 2170 times)
lakimens (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:44:39 AM

Hello to you all, I just found this beautiful forum.
I was looking to invest in something with $10 maybe, I was thinking mooncoin, but it seems to be stable for now.
Then I looked into the lowest priced coins, StrongHands(SHND) seems to be the lowest priced right now.
What would you suggest I do? I've opened accounts on yobit and novaexhange, but I hear yobit has a lot of fake currencies, so I'll be trading on novaexhange.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Achaias

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:33:18 AM

I'm gonna tell you to buy SNT while it's below 1700 sat.

Im going to have to agree with this statement, I just picked up 45k of them. Going long, and they have exciting news coming next week that they announced on their slack Smiley
budiartha

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 08:15:18 AM

you can try feathercoin/FTC or new coin ptoy,  but you must be careful you must learn when the right time to buy or when the time to sell.

so happy trade  Grin
Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:22:00 AM

This is probably a shill thread, considering that you're all newbies with 1-2 posts.

Regardless, the price is completely irrelevant.  The only thing that matters is the potential for its future price, which could well be just as low as it is currently.
yunuzov

Activity: 464

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:41:30 AM

If you wanna play safe, dogecoin is still best to go as micro coin.
I also think that status might do great in coming months but it is risky business.

daniel244king

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:53:16 AM

I reccomend FOOTYCASH (FOOT) on Cryptopia.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=FOOT_BTC#

Why?

Quote from: 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1691917.640

I think FOOTY CASH is the best investment for 2017

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374929.0

Here is why FOOT is the best investment for 2017:

1. Coinmarketcap lists less than 900 altcoins total.

Considering all the coins listed on Coinmarketcap, only a small percentage have less than 4 million total coins.  Most have more than 100 million coins.  Some go as high as 100 billion coins.  FOOTY has less than 4 million coins total.

2. All of the coins that have less than 7 million (including DASH and TORCOIN) with the exception of DREAMCOIN and FOOTY, ALL of them are worth more than $2.00 USD.
 FOOTY is currently undergoing a price correction; which is why the price is skyrocketing right now.  Dreamcoin is on a bad exchange which is affecting the coin's valuation.

3. Fantasy Sports is a multi-billion dollar industry in the tens of billions of dollars annually.  Fantasy Football alone commands over 10 billion in annual revenue.

4. FOOTY CASH is the FIRST cryptocurrency solely dedicated to FANTASY SPORTS -  Its the BITCOIN of Fantasy Sports.

5. FOOTY's value has skyrocketed in the past few days as more and more people become aware of the coin. FOOTY has gone up more than 5000% in the past 48 hours alone.  Smart investors know a good altcoin when they see one; we are not stupid inexperienced investors, All the people currently buying FOOTY are not stupid either.  Please don't insult our intelligence!

6. FOOTY has a very good dev and a good community with support behind him.

7. I guarantee FOOTY's value will go PAST $4.00 USD in the short-term - especially since cryptocurrencies as a whole are skyrocketing in value worldwide!

THE KING OF COINS
lakimens (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:07:01 PM

I see how FOOTY might become huge, it's already growing. Why Status?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 02:11:08 PM

I was looking to invest in something with $10 maybe, I was thinking mooncoin, but it seems to be stable for now.
Then I looked into the lowest priced coins, StrongHands(SHND) seems to be the lowest priced right now.
What would you suggest I do? I've opened accounts on yobit and novaexhange, but I hear yobit has a lot of fake currencies, so I'll be trading on novaexhange.
Why you don't try to invest in big project with high market capilatization but the low price. That will worth rather than choose the shit coin that can turn into the scam coin or another shit coin and you will be lose your money.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
lakimens (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 02:53:05 PM

Why you don't try to invest in big project with high market capilatization but the low price. That will worth rather than choose the shit coin that can turn into the scam coin or another shit coin and you will be lose your money.
ReddCoin, ByteCoin, DogeCoin, SiaCoin, DigiByte. One of these maybe?

superskillz

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:04:27 PM

I'm gonna tell you to buy SNT while it's below 1700 sat.

I said it before and will say it again: Siacoin, Viacoin, Antshares.

lakimens (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:50:59 PM

Just read about Sia's decentralized storage and I'd like to see it grow, I think the future is there. I'll probably throw my $10 in Sia.

mgama

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:08:18 PM

Just read about Sia's decentralized storage and I'd like to see it grow, I think the future is there. I'll probably throw my $10 in Sia.

Sia is good option, it already proved itself and also it can be looked at new coins with great product.
iad_xo

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:29:14 PM

SNT, Taas and Wave is good long term
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:18:26 PM

I was looking to invest in something with $10 maybe

Not even worth responding to. Did you guys even read his question ? GTFO

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

coinmore_org

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 05:31:39 PM

You should never take financial/investment advice on the internet! But seeing we are on the subject... you should look into the silver aka the lite aka the chikun aka the sleeping beast.
SubZer0

Activity: 274

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:31:57 PM

Head for the Moon.  Kiss
superskillz

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:12:16 PM

You should never take financial/investment advice on the internet! But seeing we are on the subject... you should look into the silver aka the lite aka the chikun aka the sleeping beast.

Yeah, stupid Internet told me to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum several years ago and look where that got me! :-p

headachy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:17:01 PM

Just keep buying Waves till next market increase...Waves are the best project in crypto and now that the market has fallen you can get them almost for free if you look at long term 100$
ouassim91

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 07:19:04 PM

THE BEST PROJECTS FOR LONG THERM

1// ARK.IO , WILL BE THE GOD
2// WETRUST , ROSCA ITS THE FUTURE FOR PPL THAN DONT HAVE BAN ACCOUNTS ANS WANT A CREDIT
3// ICONOMI
4// MINEREUM
5// HTML5
6// ZENCASH -- THE FUTURE ZCASH

HOLD UNTIL 2019 AND U  WILL GIVE ME THE THANKS
daniel244king

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:13:33 PM

If you can get on the Cryptopia Exchange then FOOTYCASH (FOOT) would be a great buy - The coin is still undervalued.

Footy Cash (FOOT) has seen a meteoric rise in valuation for the past week; with a price increase of more than 5000% on multiple exchanges.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374929.0

I think the reason being is that:

1. Footy has Rarity - Only 4 million coins total can exist.

2. Footy is the first Fantasy Sports Crypotocurrency ever made. - Footy is the Bitcoin of Fantasy Sports!

3. Fantasy Sports is a multi-billion dollar industry - with tens of billions of dollars in annual revenue just for Fantasy Football alone!

4. Coinmarketcap list just under 900 altcoins; of those listed only a  small percentage of altcoins have a cap of less than 4 million total coin.  Every coin on coinmarketcap with a rarity of less than 7 million total coins produced are all worth more than $2.00 USD - with the exception of Dreamcoin (because of YOBIT) and FOOTY CASH (which is currently undergoing a price correction: 5000% increase in the past week alone.)

5. The coin was greatly undervalued because of unawareness of the Footy cryptocurrency and Fantasy Sports as well.  As more and more people become aware of its value the price will continue to rise.

THE KING OF COINS
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: